Dreams Finally Come True

Hope you all are enjoying it!!!! I appreciate all the reads guys thank you! 

You know the drill! Please rate and comment your thoughts. Thank you again for reading and enjoy!!

*************************************************************************************

Sam POV

The night before Sam had been sure what he’d dreamt was real. It wasn’t like the other times, the other times were like staring through a window. Not seen or heard but seeing. This time there had been no window. He had been in the scene. He knew when and how it was going to take place too. 

His parents were in danger, just like he had initially thought. Why hadn’t he listened to his thoughts? He needed to learn to trust it. Sam supposed that sense wasn’t really developed because he never had need of it. Well he needed it now, he needed it badly.

Find Dean. That was the one thought that kept circling in his head. Yes, find Dean but then what? How could he explain what was going on? Explain to him without him either A) Calling him crazy and superstitious or B) Calling him out for not telling him sooner.  Both were reactions his brother could have. Both were reactions he probably would have, disbelief at first and then anger when he finally believed him. Neither were what he wanted to deal with.

He heaved a sigh and zoned out further from the lecture being given in English. Jason was actually paying attention so he’d get gist of it from him later. Besides, his teacher’s voice was not a really pleasant one to listen to. He had a lot of pauses and his voice was a little annoying. At least that was Sam’s opinion.

Sam was pretty sure he went through the rest of the day in a daze. He zoned out in every class, trying to catch up on the sleep he couldn’t get at night. No one noticed and he got the notes from his friends after each class. They all gave him a look but he shook it off and copied them down, teaching himself the content as he did.

This had become a familiar routine for Sam. Being exhausted in a class, falling asleep and getting the notes after; always teaching himself. It was all he could do at the moment.

Sleep was like a long lost friend he wished he had more contact with. They were just too far apart now and probably had different interests.

The dreams were real though, he knew that now. It was time to tell Dean the truth, whether he wanted to or not. It was time. After school, before he and Cas went up and made out (Yes, he’d heard them and had been disgusted the whole time). He would tell them in the car, maybe then he would take him seriously by the time they got home.

School was no longer important, they had to go after their parents and help them. They may not know a whole lot about hunting, (due to their parents’ insistence that they have ‘a normal life’) but they knew enough to survive on their own. Or until they found them.

They would have to leave Cas behind, Sam knew it was going to piss his brother off but they couldn’t bring him. He would be an innocent caught in the cross fire of a war he wasn’t involved in. Dean would understand that. At least Sam hoped he would. You never could tell with Dean.

He rushed out of the school and stood by the car, shifting on his feet. When he saw Dean and Cas walking toward him he almost gagged. Dean was staring at Cas with a love sick look and Cas was staring at the ground with a small smile. Sam had nothing against the relationship, he was happy his brother was finally opening up to someone beside him. But it was his brother and his boyfriend, what was he supposed to do? Oooh and aah? Yeah right.

When they were within hearing distance Sam called out “If you two could stop flirting for two seconds, I have something to tell you Dean.”

Dean’s face contorted into worry and he looked at Sam “Shoot.”