Dreams Into a New World

Here is the next chapter! Hope you are enjoying it so far!!

*************************************************************************************

Sam went through the day in a daze. He didn’t know what to think and school was unusually dull for him. He went through the classes as if it were a routine. Sit in his seat, takes notes and then go to the next one and repeat the first two steps. 

It was the most boring day at school.

After, he had the joy of rushing to Dean’s car and standing by the back door. He knew Cas would be coming as well and waited for the other two to arrive.

Whatever Dean said, Sam knew the signs. He knew that Dean had a crush on Cas and vice versa. Even if the two idiots weren’t going to say it themselves, Sam knew it was true. He sighed as he saw Dean coming down to the car, finally. He was by himself though...Cas nowhere to be seen.

When Dean was in earshot he asked “Where’s your tutor?”

“Not sure.” Dean responded looking around “I thought he would meet me here....”

Sam looked around but didn’t see the other boy anywhere. He looked over at Dean and saw his face was troubled. Something had happened, Sam could see it clearly written on his face “You guys... had a fight or something?”

“Or something.” Dean replied, still searching for his tutor. “I’ll be back. I’m going to go look for him.”

Sam nodded and Dean disappeared once again into the school. When he was out of sight, Sam acknowledged the headache that had been starting form. It made his eyes water and he had to lean heavily against the door of the Impala. He didn’t see anything, but something about this situation was familiar. He felt as if...as if this had all happened before.

That was ridiculous though, he knew for a fact Dean had never chased after someone before. No less another guy! No, this was definitely ridiculous. This feeling just needed to be ignored.

Still he couldn’t shake the sense that Cas always rushing away, always disappearing and Dean always looking for him was a very familiar one. He knew it couldn’t be because they had only met the boy a few days ago...still it was there pricking at his subconscious.

Dean didn’t come back for a good ten minutes. When he did, Cas was with him. Sam stood up straighter. He shook his head to try and clear out the pain and cobwebs that had begun to form there. Dean got into the driver’s seat without saying a word and Cas in the passenger side.

Following suite, Sam said nothing and got into the car.

They drove silently, the obvious tension in the car making Sam uneasy. He continued to have déjà vu through the whole ride. From the looks the two boys gave each other, to the obvious anger and hurt on Dean’s face. All of it made him think of a time he had never seen before. Hopefully those times would never happen either.

When they pulled into the driveway of their house, Dean looked at Cas and said “We have more time to study today. Mom and Dad are out of town for the week.” He paused, choosing his next words carefully “You should call your dad and tell him you’ll be late tonight. Tell him you’re out with friends.”

Cas looked at Dean, his face was confused but he pulled out his phone and did as Dean said.

Sam watched the two of them, a small smile forming on his lips. Yes, these two were just putting off the obvious. He rolled his eyes, got out of the car and went up to his room. He would work there today so that he didn’t have to bother the happy couple.