Having Someone to Care About

So I got on a streak tonight. Hope you all enjoy the story. I am going to get out of the loop, don't worry. Big plans are coming!! ;) Enjoy!! As usual, please rate and comment what you think, you all know the drill! 

******************************************************************************************

Castiel POV

They were once again in Dean’s room, once again Dean had invited him over for the night and Cas gladly agreed. They stopped at his house to pick up some clothes for him. His dad came out and met Dean and Sam. He asked Castiel what happened to his arm but he shook his head saying an accident in gym. No big deal. Dean had shot him a look there, Castiel had blatantly ignored him.

Now here they were, in Dean’s room. Not exactly studying but not doing much else either. Dean kept glancing over at Castiel whenever he was reading out a question to him. Not one of those friend and respectful, looking at someone when they are speaking. One of those ‘I love you, everything about you. Please keep talking’.

Castiel did keep talking, he asked him question after question and Dean gave quick straight to the point answers. His eyes always full of awe and wonder. There was a deep pain behind that look though; he could see that Dean still blamed himself for what happened to Castiel. He couldn’t see why though, it was not his fault at all. Castiel had had this coming. He knew that.

After another half hour of questions and complete tension in between them, Dean leaned forward and Castiel shut up immediately.

Dean moved closer to Cas and took his face in his hands. “If Sam interrupts us again I’ll kill him.” Dean growled.

Castiel laughed softly “Getting cock blocked by your own brother. That’s not something you here every day you know.”

Dean rolled his eyes “Shut up Cas.”

“Make me.”

As if that was his cue, Dean leaned forward and pressed his lips to Castiel’s.

Castiel’s eyes fluttered for a moment and then he closed them, leaning into the kiss. Dean’s hands pressed harder onto his face, his lips pressing harder onto Castiel’s.

He moved closer to Dean, running his hands onto Dean’s thighs. He heard Dean let out a small moan and felt his hands move from his face down to his shoulders. Slowly his face moved away from Castiel’s.

Cas could feel his breath coming in fast gasps as he stared at Dean, “Whoa.”

“You can say that again.” Dean replied, his voice hoarse.

“Whoa.” He repeated with a grin.

Dean wrapped an arm around Castiel’s shoulder and placed another kiss on his cheek. “I’ve wanted to do that for awhile now.”

“Oh?” Castiel asked with a lopsided grin “What stopped you?”

Dean shrugged “I guess I was afraid.”

“Of what?”

“My feelings.” Dean replied with a shrug “Myself. So many things Cas. I’m not as confident as I act. You can probably see that.”

Castiel nodded, “Yeah. Am I the only one who sees this side of you?”

“What you think you’re special?”

“Well...” Castiel said, kicking his legs back and forth.

Dean laughed and squeezed his arm around Castiel’s shoulders a little tighter. “Sorry to break it to you, but you aren’t the only one. Sammy sees it from time to time. He... He is the only who has seen me at my weakest moments.” Dean gave a shaky laugh “My most vulnerable times. A lot like you are seeing right now as well.”