SidNi : Tu Mera Humdard

By skinnypal

This is my version of events which gets followed after Siddharth forces Roshni to have brandy as she was sick... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 14

670 13 0
By skinnypal

"Tumhe kya laga maine Samaira se shaadi kyu ki? (What did u think that why did i marry Samaira?)Because I love her? Haha please. Who can fall in love with a girl who has no self respect. She was just a pawn in my story. I knew she was related to the famous DD Patel, so I just played along with her to get DD's wealth. And then when I met Kritika and got to know how you both are related, I thought it was time to play a bigger game now. Best part Sid, GIRLS! Ladkia kitni dumb hoti hai yaar, thoda pyar se baat kar lo and thodi si smile kar do buss jaal mein fuss jaati hai! Aur upar se mere dimples ne aadhe kaam toh waise hi kar diye the!" (Girls are so dumb Sid, you just have to talk to them politely and smile and they start loving you. Best part that half of the work is done by my dimples only) he smiles wickedly and winks.

"But you also know how to play a game, right Sid? Roshni ko kya ullu banaya tumne! (You too made a joke out of Roshni-) -" he got interrupted by Siddharth.

"Rajveer, Roshni ka naam tum mat hi lo toh acha hoga!"( It will be a lot better if you don't take Roshni's name) he stepped forward towards RV angrily.

"Arre chillax yaar Sid!! Acha fine Roshni ko chodo.( Ok. Forget Roshni) Let's come to business now. Mummiji has already given me 35% ownership of Khurana Industries. But you also know - Greed does not rest until it is satisfied and greed is never satisfied. Buss abh last game baaki hai. I had thought I'll enjoy a little more in the Khurana house before leaving, enjoy a little more with your lovely sister and sister in law but tumhe meri khushi bardaash kaha hai! (but you can't see my happiness)That is why now I have to rush with my plans." he said flashing his teeth.

"I don't want to listen to your nonsense Rajveer, kaam ki baat karna hai toh karo warna mujhe 5 minute nahi lagenge tumhe tumhari aukad dikhaane mein"(If you want to talk something worthwhile then do so or else i wont even take 5 minutes to show your worth) replied Siddharth arrogantly.

"Ooo I am scared! Oh my God The Siddharth Khurana' mujhe dhamka raha hai!!" he chuckles.

The Hospital

The nurse brings food for Roshni. She makes a face looking at the tasteless food. As the nurse leaves, Roshni says, "Yash please yaar do something! I cannot have this bland meal anymore! Pizza mangwao na please!"

"Acha baba okay! You don't have to request me so much! What are best friends for?" he chuckles. He tells her to wait for some time and he will return with some pizzas. Roshni bids him goodbye.

"I am so sorry Yash that I am leading you on, but what else can I do? I can't tell you the truth about Siddharth and myself yet. I feel so bad hurting you. You are my best friend and I have to lie to you. I promise you, you will be the first one to know about this truth. I know you will understand me, you always have."

She sees her phone lying on the side table. She picks up her phone and dials his number.

"Uffo Siddharth! Pick up the phone yaar.. I am trying to reach you since morning, where are you God damn it!"

She writes a text message to him - "If I don't see you today Siddharth I promise you I will come after you. I will run away from this hospital! Did you forget your promise of meeting me today? It's been more than a day now Sid, and I am scared of losing you. Please come meet me soon. I love you, honey."

While scrolling down the texts she comes across a text which she had typed but never sent it to him.

[FLASHBACK: It had been 3 months now since she had started a new life in Bangkok.

A new life, without life itself. Without him. Without Siddharth. There was not a single day that passed when she did not miss him or remember him. She was reminded of him constantly by anything she looked at or felt. She had adapted to this feeling of loneliness, after all one had to adapt to continue their life. But today it was different, she was missing him more, she could not take him out of her mind even for a second. Whenever anyone came in front of her, she saw him. When Yash touched her hand, she felt him touching her. What was happening to her? Why was she thinking of him so much? She noticed the calendar and immediately understood the reason for this craving. Yash was still expecting an answer from her but she had forgotten the question. She looked at him, he had concern and pity in his eyes. She did not want any sympathy because it would break her even further. So she smiled back to him and said,

"Yash, I just remembered I had an important meeting at the deck today with the garment exporters. Can I leave now? After the meeting I may go home straight as I am feeling little unwell too."

"Roshni, are you ok? You can go home now! I will take care of that meeting, don't worry!"

"Thank you, Yash!"

She left immediately. She did not return home. She went near the sea shore and sat. This was her usual place, where she used to come to speak to him. She picks up sand in her hand and let the wind blow it away. She was sobbing. She wrote something down in the wet sand.

"I wish you get all success in your life. I wish your love was true. I wish our marriage was true. I wish I was there with you. Even after all the havoc I still think about you. I still miss you. I still love you. And I will keep loving you, every single second of my life."

She walks down away from the sea shore. The waves washed down her message as it came ashore which read - "Happy Birthday, Love"

Roshni reached home in a slightly drunk state. Yes, this was the first time in her life she resorted her sentiments to alcohol. Her emotions were all over the place. She loved him and at the same time hated him for what he did. She started typing a text - "Happy Birthday, Mr. Khurana! I hope you are enjoying yourself with your family. Look what you have done; I could not even meet my mother on her birthday last month. All because of you. I hate you Siddharth Khurana.. I hate you...and the worst part is that I love you even when I hate you!!"

When Roshni was about to type his number in the recipient column she felt sick, she rushed to the bathroom. When she returned, she had forgotten about the message that she had typed and she fell asleep.]

She smiled remembering how wrong she was about Siddharth. Although he was living with his family, he too was broken just like her. Moreover, she never had to face the consequences of that night daily, he had too. He was braver than her. She keeps the phone aside and gets up to go to the bathroom.

Construction Site

Rajveer takes out papers from his coat. He hands over it to Siddharth and said,

"Just sign these papers Sid, fir tum bhi free aur main bhi free. I promise after this you will never have to see my face again." he sneered.

"What is this?" asked Siddharth and looks down to read them. It was a legal document which stated that 50% shares of Khurana Industries which was owned by Siddharth Khurana will get transferred in Rajveer's name.

"You only said Sid, that I am just a beggar living off you.. wahi soch ke de do yeh sab mujhe. Fir 85% of the shares will be mine. I will sell them and unn paiso se main kahi dur bhaag jaunga! Apni cute si shakal tak nahi dikhaunga uske baad! Sach keh raha hu main, trust me!"( Sign the papers, i will sell off the shares and with that money i will run away from here and will not show my cute face to you ever) he mocked.

"Are you out of your mind? Tumne socha bhi kaise ki main yeh sab tumhare naam kar dunga?( How could you even think that i would sign them) My father has worked all his life to build this empire. I will not crush his hard earned work like this. NEVER." he screeched angrily.

Rajveer pretends to clean his ears.

"Yaar Sid, tumhe chilaane ki na buri aadat hai! ( You really have a bad habit of shouting) You can only shout, you can't do anything productive. I thought kuch toh sabak seekha hi hoga pichle baar ke tamashe se,( you have learnt something from our previous experience) but no you are just a useless hero. Aise game mein koi maza hi nahi aata, kuch toh challenge kia karo!!"( I don't like playing a game when there is no challenge) he scorned.

Siddharth tears the paper and throws the pieces in the air.

Hospital

Yash returns to the hospital. He opens the door but does not find Roshni in the room. He sees Roshni's phone lying on the side table. He places the pizza box on the table and goes towards the bathroom. He knocks on the door.

"Roshni?"

Construction Site

Rajveer claps and says,

"Wow! What did you think? I brought only one copy of that document? I think I have to make you sign these in the old fashioned way. Beat you up and force you to sign them."

Siddharth opens his coat and throws it in the ground, ready to fight Rajveer. This was it. He was waiting for this.

Rajveer and his men beat Siddharth. Siddharth manages to knock some of his men. But they were five of them and he was alone. Siddharth did not give in easily but he was cornered at the end. RV's men had managed to get hold of him. They bring him to his knees near RV. Rajveer hands him the pen. He opens the document and places it in front of him and asks him to sign. Siddharth looked at Rajveer angrily and tries to free himself. Rajveer smiled and said,

"Kya Sid, faltu mein itna natak kia! See blood is coming out from your nose. Tumhara itna expensive suit kharab hogaya! Now you have to try to appreciate each and every penny coz you will be left penniless after this."

He gives a final punch to Siddharth. Siddharth faced the ground. Suddenly Siddharth looked at Rajveeer with a smile and roared with laughter.

"Stop worrying about me Rajveer, think about yourself now!" he replied.

Rajveer looked at him confusingly while Siddharth looked at him boldly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 22K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
599K 27.8K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
653K 46K 56
"Behind her beautiful calm smile, there's a secret innocent love he is unaware of!!" Having a hopeless crush on Siddharth for more than a year Roshin...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...