The Chase. ( REVISING)(Urban)

Jaee_101

Zaria is young girl with big dreams. Beginning her senior year in high school, she has to balance graduation... Еще

Cast Call.
My Typical Morning
The Day Goes On.
The Day Goes On Pt.2
"Relationship Status" P.1
Meet up.
Relationship Status Pt.2
Relationship Status Pt.3
FML
After The Fact .
After School Ends
Where Did You Come from? (Just Dewayne's Pov)
Friends Pt. I
Friends (Part II)
New Beginning
Fired?
It's Over
It's Over (Part II)
The Name Game.
Run Away .
Run Away Pt.II
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
A Small Piece Of Rebellion
Z's Rebellion
Fairy Godmother.
Suspicious Behavior
Making It Official Pt.1
Strike One
Suspicions
I Got Chu
Reunited (Making It Official Pt2)
Mall and Chill (Dewayne's Pov)
A New Outlook
Click Out
Caught
The Invite
Dinner?
Crunch Time
Busted
What Happens now?
Reconcile
The Dilemma.
First Day on the Job
Ugly Truths.
A/N (Not an Update)
Business And Such.
Date Night Pt.I
Startin Somethin' (Date Night Part II)
Before I Release This New Update..
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections (Part II)
Guess Who? (Pt I)
Guess Who (Part II)
Conclusion to the Beginning.
Conclusion to the Beginning Pt.II
A Slight Shift
Trying Again Pt. II
Let's Go
Old Memories Equals New Ideas
The Start of Big Things
Start of Big Things Pt.2
Catch up
Catch Up Pt.2
Game Day
I'm Glad You Came
Whoa.
Calculations
Calculations Pt.2
NEW NEW (A/N)
Out My House!
I'm Right Here
The Day Off Pt. 1
Meanwhile...
A Simple Conversation
What Goes Around...On the Other Side
Pressed
So About Tonight...
The Preparation
Something About The Night (Pt.1)
A/N & Face Reveal
Something About The Night (Pt.2)
Back to the Norm

Trying Again

37.5K 1.5K 719
Jaee_101

Dewayne in Media , Let me just say, I love them damn veins good god.)

Hello my loves just wanted to say hope you guys have an amazing christmas ! ;)) :)))

I just want to give a shoutout to babyrambo06, one of my homegirls who is writing a amazing book called "Conflicted". Go check it out and blow up her notifications , for me please.

:)))) Enjoy the update. :))))

____________________________________

Zaria's Pov

I was sitting up in my apartment scrolling through my phone . I had recently got some new furniture. Finally I can complete my living room and have something to sit my Tv on, since it's been on the floor.

But hey at least I ain't out here looking like looking like Tara from Love and Hip Hop New York with that mattress on the floor . That could never be me.

I was sitting up on the couch texting Kyle.

Kylezisnizzle: So just to let you know, you will be getting visited by me. :)

Me: Yea okay. Whatever you say like you actually know where I stay.

Kylezisnizzle: Still :) Trust me I know people, don't doubt my skills.

I just reclined back on the couch watching tv. I noticed earlier I had gotten a text from Dewayne, but I ignored it.

Sighing I got up off the couch and began putting up decorations hoping to finish up my room tonight.

______________________________

Dewayne's Pov

As soon as my door opened I was met by a very provocatively dressed Tracey. It was something I remembered buying her. It a was green bodycon dress that stopped about 2 inches above the knee. I remember why I brought it too, it hugged that ass nicely. I know she probably did it on purpose, trying to entice me. Because every-time she used to wear it around me, she ended up getting dicked down. She ain't slick.

Realizing that I probably been staring too long I cleared my throat and spoke carefully, "What in the hell are you doing here?" I couldn't fight the disdain that crossed my face and I did not even try to keep the annoyance out my voice.

"I'm here to get my stuff." She said innocently while batting her eyelashes at me. Her flirtatious attempts halted when she seen the pissed off look on my face. She simply looked down and cleared her throat.

"Okay and? You show up to my place unannounced, when I clearly asked you to leave me alone. I'm not finna play games with you Tracey, I don't have time for it. Here's what I suggest since I don't want to lose my temper. In that corner, there's a box with all your shit in it, take it and go . Ion wanna hear shit you gotta say. I'm finna go take a shower and by the time I get out I want your ass gone." I spat and she looked at me incredulously.

"But..baby-"

"I am really tryna find out who this baby is you keep speaking of, because I know for a fact, it ain't me. Don't disrespect me like that, I'm not your boyfriend anymore. All that shit is over. Get your box and get out." I said while turning away, and walking into my room.

I needed to get away from her, she still made me so angry. Since I knew my emotions were still fresh, I had to put distance between us before I did something stupid.

I closed my grabbed my clothes and phone before heading into went the bathroom. As soon as I closed the door, I locked the door. I didn't want any surprises. I really needed to take a shower so I could relax. Maybe the feel warm water would ease my stress.

_____________

Tracey's Pov

I watched as walked back into that hallway and into the bathroom. Even in that muscle shirt I could see the defined back muscles and biceps that I have become all too familiar with. Those same back muscles were the ones I held onto for dear life and scratch, when he would hit all the right spots. Mmm..I miss that so much. He is so fucking sexy it's ridiculous. And even when he is mad, I still be ready to jump his bones.

I looked through my stuff noticing it just tossed shit in there and most of the stuff was missing . Well that's fucked up. Like the pictures of us he kept in here I don't even see. I was definitely feeling a type of way. And I heard the shower water running, I let my anger subside because of how much I love and miss him.

I know he said he wanted me to leave but I think he and I both know, that's the last thing he wants, or he needs.

I am not blind as soon as I walked in I could he looking at my ass. Fight it all he wants but he misses me, just like I miss him. And I never got to give him his birthday gift, so hell, why not do it now? ;)

I tiptoed to his bathroom , seeing if I could sneak in but this nigga locked it. -_-

But it's cool tho , I have a backup plan. I walked into his room and decided to wait for him there.

I took off slid off my heels and let down my hair. I know he loves when my hair is down. It's only been a week since what happened at his birthday and I feel like it's been years. I miss him holding me, kissing me, and touching me.

Seeing him in school only drives me crazy because I can't get time alone with him to make everything okay. I know he loves me and that doesn't go away. Every relationship has their rough spots and yes I messed up but he wasn't making time for me.

A woman has needs.

And I was set on fulfilling those needs out right now, with my soul mate, who probably was just as needy as me. Rethinking about how fine he looked when he answered the door made have to clench my thighs together again. Jesus he had me flowing like a waterfall.

I smirked to myself knowing he wouldn't be able to resist me once I touched him, and I could make all his pain go away. Because that's one of his triggers, being touched.

I bet you that fat bitch Zaria didn't know that. I angrily thought over how she tried to play me at lunch earlier, she swear just because my man acknowledged her presence she the shit. She isn't nor will she ever be because I have his heart, and I am the only one that can satisfy him. She can't handle it. And plus when we work everything out he won't even pay her any mind, I'll make sure of  it. It will just be me and him, forever.

She may have gotten one me that time but next time I'll beat her ass. As well as shine some light on her new living situation to her mom. I know she ran away and when I find out where, her little 3 minutes of fame will be up. As long of me and Mikeyla tell her mom anything she'll believe so hell why not add some other bended truths in there. I mean yea they might be false but her mom will never believe her, over MIkeyla.

She just don't know, my mission is to see her suffer, for even thinking she has a right to be all over my baby.

I sat on the bed patiently waiting for his shower to be done. Imma give him the time of his life.

*-about 20 minutes later-*

I heard the shower water stop and felt myself jump up with excitement.

It's show time.

_________________________

OHHHHH y'all .

What you guys thinking about the story so far?

Dewayne?

Tracey?

Zaria?

Let me know and be sure to read, comment, and of course enjoy this book.

I love all of you and to make it up by being gone for all that time, I chose to update on Christmas. Since I can't buy you all gifts, I hope you take it as a gift from me to you guys.

I love y'all. ;*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

123K 3.7K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
Closure WriterChique

Любовные романы

173 0 12
Zariah has tried something new. She tried something domestic. Now she is in a good place. Happy with herself. Happy with her family. And very happy w...
What Are The Odds Mary. J

Любовные романы

331 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...
The Blu Effect BreWroteThat

Любовные романы

7.8K 200 44
Jaliyah 'Blu' Washington and her brothers are your definition of the grind. at 19 , 20 , and 23 years old , she and her two older brothers have done...