Nobody makes me feel this way...

By Bluedrop66vc

All her life Kendall Jenner knew she liked guys and only guys. But one day when she meets stunning model Cara... More

First Impressions
The Show
So Close
Promise?
The Game
Gotta Fix This
I Just Wanna Kiss You
Surprise
Make it Special.
Be Mine.
Goodbye for Now.
What
Surprise Bish
Alcohol
Justin
Lifestyle
O
Buck it
SHoot
Alwaysssss
Lol
Always Surprising
Hi
Antitdote
Nope, not today
Hola
KFC
Ken+Cara living together
Yeah, I said it
Back at it again
Can't get along
Told em
Rich
A/N

Paper

2.1K 57 17
By Bluedrop66vc

Kendall's POV.

I opened my eyes revealing the dark still room. I silently looked to my right to reveal a knocked out Cara, her mouth was hanging open making her look so adorable. Reaching for my phone on the night stand it read 2:42 a.m. About an hour ago after we downed some beer and Chinese, watched some stupid movies and then we all eventually fell asleep, Kylie on the couch too lazy to get her own room for one night. I'm dying to get get this disgusting food out of my system. Each extra minute it's inside me, digesting, I feel like throwing up. I adjusted the warm covers and slipped out of bed, tip toeing to the bathroom. I flipped the lights on, quietly closing the door behind me. Kneeling down in front of the toilet bowl, I could still smell the strong, pungent cleaning products. Sticking two fingers down my throat I dry heaved finally releasing all the food in my stomach. I coughed a little trying to be as silent as possible spitting into the toilet. I flushed, quickly brushing my teeth, and rinsing with some mint mount mouthwash making my mouth feel fresh and the taste of vomit disappear. Switching the lights off I crawled back into bed next to Cara. She shifted and groaned a little.

"Wear did you go?" Cara croaked, her voice thick with sleep.

"I just went pee, go back to sleep baby." I whisper, lifting my head up and pecking her warm cheek.

"Mm okay." She mumbles throwing an arm over my stomach as she faces the other way. I close my eyes and gradually fall into a deep slumber.

****
"I JUST WANT TO TAKE A DAMN SHOWER, HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" A familiar obnoxious British voice booms through out the room, followed by some banging on a door.

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP, I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR LIKE .5 SECONDS!" A muffled Kylie voice shouts.

"Damn bitch, I shouldn't have let you stay in our fucking room." Cara mutters plopping back into bed. I crack open my eyes revealing a pouting Cara with her arms crossed. I almost laugh at the sight, she looks like a 5 year old.

"Good Morning sunshine, glad to see your in a good mood this fine morning." I chuckle.

"I just want to take a shower I have some errands to run."

I open my mouth to reply.

"And good morning to you to beautiful." She leans down and pecks my lips. She pulls up with a weird look on her face, before leaning down to kiss me again this time, sweeping her tongue in, licking my mouth, surprising me.

"Wha-"

"You taste like Listerine." Cara says raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah last night when I got up to pee and I realized that I never brushed me teeth." I graciously lie, reaching out to caress her thigh.

"Wow look at you all cavity free." Cara teases.

I smack her arm, making her laugh.

"So what errands are you running today." I curiously ask.

"Just picking up my dress and shit-"

"THERE YOU FUCKING GO, I'M DONE!" Kylie yells walking out wrapped in a towel, wet hair slicked back, makeup free. A cloud of steam erupted from the room.

"Thanks bitch." Cara yells back.

I chuckle to myself just watching them argue and scream at each other. Kylie walked into another room shutting the door behind her.

"Come shower with me." Cara begged pulling my arms up with her. She kept roughly yanking my arms before I gave in.

"Okay...okay I will, just please stop." I whine standing up.

Cara just lets out a toothy grin, making her way to the shower.

I begin to follow her before I hear my phone vibrating against the wood night stand. I look at it and see that Stella is calling, I quickly accept.

"Kenny baby!" Her familiar voice rings through the phone.

I smile. "Hey Stella."

"Where you been girl?!" She asks.

"I'm in Toronto right now actually." I bite my lip.

"Aw really?! I was hoping we could do something tonight, I miss you."

"I miss you too-"

"BABY ARE YOU COMING?!" Cara screams from the bathroom.

I hold the phone against my shoulder. "YES HOLD ON A SEC!" I yell back.

"HURRY UP AND GET YOUR FINE ASS OVER HERE!"

I chuckle to myself holding the phone up against my ear again.

"Oh my god who was that?" Stella asks, a hint of amusement in her voice.

"What? Ugh no one." I face palm myself. "Listen I gotta go, how about I call you later?" I suggest.

"Perfect, bye Kenny baby, stay safe!"

I roll my eyes. "Shut up. And I'll see you later." With that I hang up, walking to join Cara.

Through the clear, foggy, steamed up shower glass I see Cara's perfect figure massaging shampoo in her wet locks. I strip down and enter the shower slowly, letting the hot water hit me. I wrap my arms around Cara from behind, sliding me arms around her slick body.

"Who were you talking to babe?" She asks pulling away to rinse her hair.

"It was just Stella." I say biting my lip, we haven't talked about this topic since our fights.

"Ohhhh." Cara says closing her eyes as the shampoo suds rolled down her body.

I pick up the shampoo and begin washing my own hair. It wasn't long before I felt Cara's hot breath on my neck, causing me to have goose bumps, even under the warm water. Her hands massaged my shoulders, slowly making there way down to my biceps, pulling my arms down to the side. She laid a few soft kisses along my neck as she finished washing my hair from behind me. Her fingers running through my dark tresses, massaging my scalp. I close my eyes and give in to her relaxing touch. She leads me under the shower head to rinse. Before I even have the chance to open my eyes I feel Cara's lips on mine. I kiss back, my hands sliding down her back to her bare ass. I feel the corners of her lips tug up into a smile as our lips move against each others in a perfect rhythm. Her hands find my wet hair again, tangling her fingers in it. Her tongue licks my lower lip, and I open welcoming her tongue into my mouth. I open my mouth wider allowing her tongue to completely explore mine. I moan from the back of my throat, my lungs burning. Cara pulls away burying her face in my neck. I moan loudly as she nips at my sensitive skin. She roughly grips the back of my thighs, her lips meeting mine again. I get the hint and I jump into her arms. She pushes my body against the cold tile wall. My fingers are wrapped up in her wet, tangly hair as she works her way to my breasts. I begin situating my hips perfectly against Cara's torso, bucking my hips and rubbing my clit against her, moaning loudly as I do so.

Cara stops for a minute and looks up at me with an extremely naughty look. "I can't believe we're gonna do this with Kylie out there."

"I know, now stop talking." I heavily breath trying to create more friction with my hips.

****

"Kylie your getting ready already?!" I questioned, seeing her 4 makeup artists working on her.

"Uh yeah, my makeup takes at least 2 hours tops." She said in an obvious tone.

"Oh yeah forgot...." I mumbled. It was only 3:30 and I haven't even began to get ready yet. Cara was out picking up her dress and various other things, running her so called errands. Which is weird Cara never runs errands.

"Your dress is so hot Kenny." Kylie smirks, causing her makeup artists to pause.

"Oh so you went through my shit?" I playfully tease.

"Yes I did. Giving Cara easy access I see, with the double slits and all."

"Oh fuck off." I roll my eyes.

"Don't act like I didn't hear you two banging in the shower this morning." Kylie smirks, causing her some of her makeup artists to snicker.

"W-well-"

"Save it princess."

"Whatever." I mutter slightly embarrassed.

"You and Cara should get married." Kylie innocently says. I look over her with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy? We've been together for like 2 months, and our relationship is still pretty much a secret." I state.

"Woah big girl, it was just a suggestion."

"Well I never said I wouldn't say yes....." I mutter, seeing how she gave me bad glare.

"I hope you guys get married. I strive to have a relationship like you two." Kylie manages to say, regardless of her artists working on her.

"So Tyga isn't what you want?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"Well yeah I mean I guess I love him." She shrugs.

"Guess?!"

"He does a whole lotta drugs, hangs out with dangerous people, goes to a strip club at least 3 times a week, and probably hooks up with like 40 strippers on the low." She nonchalantly says.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim. How can she say that shit so calmly, like she doesn't even care that he's slowly killing himself and cheating on her.

"So why are you still together....?" I ask.

"Because I love him and he loves me." Kylie smiles.

"What...." I mutter completely lost. This bitch literally said 2 seconds ago that he's terrible but she loves him.

"You guys have a weird relationship." I conclude.

"Whaaatttteeevvverrrrr." Kylie sings making snap videos now.

Cara's POV.

"Here they are Ms. Delevingne, our shops finest engagement rings from all over the country." An older man with a black beard sits in front of me presenting to me a black, velvet, rectangular box.

"Holy shit...." I whisper when he opens it, revealing some of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen in my life. Kendall would love ever single one. Fuck this is going to be way harder than I thought it would be.

"Starting at the left Ms. Delevingne, we have a gorgeous square cut 5 caret center stone, surrounded by diamonds, price is approximately $400,000."

Holy shit I can buy 2 fucking cars with that type of money. But I don't mind, Kendall deserves only the best of the best. The polite salesman took the rock out of its casing handing it too me. With gentle care I examined the ring closely.

"This is perfect." I sighed, holding it in my hand.

It's only the first one that I've looked at but I know it's the one.

****
Kendall's POV.

"Oh my god we're going to be so fucking late!" I yelled for like the 10th time when she didn't pick up. Me and Kylie were pacing around the room restlessly.

"Look lets just go now to take some fucking pictures. Tell her to meet us there." Kylie stammered.

"Fine. I'll text her." I sighed typing into my phone.

"Cara pick up your god damn phone. Where the fuck are you? Your going to be late to your own premiere. Anyways me and Kylie are gonna go I guess, meet us there."

I sent the paragraph and sighed. What the fuck can she possibly be doing at this time? This is one of the most important things in her life.

"Let's go the drivers out front." Kylie said gabbing my hand.

****

Our SUV pulled up outside the venue and Kylie stepped out first holding her hand out for me, to help me out. I was wearing a thigh high double slit, maroon, Zimmerman dress. My hair was pulled back in a messy pony tail and Kylie convinced her makeup artists to do my makeup. We held hands and walked into the premiere, the paparazzi were surrounding us being annoying as ever. As soon as we entered the venue we were pushed onto their carpet set up. Me and Kylie naturally started posing for the flashing cameras side by side.

"Kendall! Kendall! Kendalllll! KENDALL!"

My name was being screamed out an unnatural amount of times but I thought it was just the photographers before Kylie nudged me in the arm, smiling and pointing at something. I shifted my head to see Cara looking HOT AS HELL, running towards me. She enveloped me in her arms holding my body close to hers. I heard everyone coo over us, as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Where the fuck were you?" I ask in her ear.

"Kendall do look soooooo soooo fucking hot, like holy shit is this real?" She says into my ear, ignoring my question and releasing millions of butterfly's into my stomach. Her hand sneaks down grabbing my ass.

I swat her hand away. "Cara! We're in public!" I quietly say.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself." She lowly says biting her lip as she takes her time checking me out head to toe. I just roll my eyes yanking her arm with me, to pose for the photographers.

As we pose for thousands of photos Cara next to me with her arm around my waist keeps whispering things into my ear. God I don't want to see what these photos turn out to look like.

"I want to fuck you right now, on this floor." She huskily whispers.

On the outside I ignore her dirty comments, just posing and tying to look good. But on the inside I'm on fire.

"I just wanna slip my hand right up your bare thigh and touch your wet pussy." Her lips grazing my ear with every dirty little word. God she's unbelievable whispering this shit, while we innocently take photos. I feel her hand trailing down until she grabs a handful of my ass, making me shift.

"Your not wearing underwear are you love?" She whispers holding my ass. I don't give a fuck because the photographers can't see.

"Nope." I say glancing at her for just a second, smirking lightly at her flushed face.

A producer next to us motions for us to go as more people have arrived. Nat and the rest of her cast mates arrive and of course she has to take pictures with them, so we go our separate ways for now, as I take some pictures alone and with Kylie.

"So where was she at?" Kylie asks when we finish.

"I don't know." I say scanning the room.

"You didn't ask?"

"I will." I calmly reply. I see Cara joking around with Nat taking funny pictures. This is a big night for Cara and I don't want to ruin it by being mad at her. I'm sure she wasn't doing anything bad.... I hope. We are are ushered into the theater and to our assigned seats, near the front where all the big stars in the film sat. Me and Kylie waste time by taking selfies and making snap videos, waiting for Cara and for the film to start.

Cara sat down next to me, immediately kissing my cheek.

"Hey love."

"Hey." I simply reply. Her eyes rake over my body again, making me have goosebumps.

"I'm still not over that dress." Cara smirks, raising one of her thick brows, leaning back in her seat. Her hand gently caresses my bare thigh. I shoot her a waring look, but no one really is paying attention.

"Your legs look so amazing in this." Cara comments dragging her fingernails down and up my knee to my thigh.

Before I can say anything the lights are being dimmed and John Green is on stage giving us an introduction and shit. Cara's hand is still on my thigh and she leans closer to me. I lean into her melting into her side. We obviously can't cuddle, people would notice.

****

The movie is over and we are all now at dinner with Hailey, Gigi, Bella, Kylie, and me and Kendall. Paper Towns was soooo good!! I'm so unbelievably proud of Cara and she looked so happy during it. Surprisingly she didn't try to finger me during it.

"Too Cara!" Kylie shouted holding glass of Champagne into the air. We all clinked our glasses together sipping our champagne.

"Cara why the fuck were you so late today?" Kylie asked as everyone kind of broke into their own conversions.

"My errands took longer than expected." Cara said with something in her eyes. They were sparkling....?

"Oh I see now...." Kylie winked at Cara. Do they think I'm stupid? I'm literally sitting right here, now what the fuck are these "errands." They noticed me staring and immediately stopped but Cara still had that smirk on her lips. She's acting really suspicious, like she's hiding something and it looks like Kylie's in on it too.

****
Hope y'all have a good new year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.2K 21
Se non è amore, dimmelo tu, cos'è?
84.9K 4.1K 70
quando incontri la persona giusta poi è così difficile lasciarla andare, diventa il tuo punto di riferimento, la tua casa, il tuo tutto.
23.2K 1.4K 30
Where... Grace Martinez ha passato la sua intera vita sui campi da tennis. All'inizio non apprezzava molto questo sport, ma essendo una persona eccen...
271K 9.7K 72
Chiara e Kumo li osservavano da lontano "Quei due si completano" parlò il ragazzo "Hanno uno un pezzo di anima dell'altro" continuò la bionda "già...