Life's a tangled web (5sos F...

By 5sosHomeGirl

"So what do you believe in?" I asked, he thought in silence for a bit "I can't really think of anything" he r... More

Chapter 1~ Discovering 5sos
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~The Great Escape
Chapter 5~ Heart Beats Fast
Chapter 6~ Panic Room
Chapter 7~ Campfire Fun
Chapter 8~First stop, Portugal
Chapter 9~ What is Love?
Chapter 10~ Inciting Incident
Chaper 11~ The Plan
Chapter 12~ My Augustus Waters
Chapter 13~ Why am I so Stupid?
Chaper 14~ The moment I knew
Chapter 15~ Cherish
Chapter 17~ We Are Infinite
Chapter 18~ Teenage Dream
Chapter 19~ The Best Damn Thing
Chapter 20~ Jagged Edges
Chapter 21- Troubled Waters
Chapter 22~ Nightmare
Chapter 23- The Barrier
Chapter 24- Back to normal
Chapter 25- i'll never forget
Chapter 26- Stranded
Chapter 27~ Grunge Goddess
Chapter 28- Good girl gone bad
Chapter 29~ Midnight City
Chapter 30~ Addicted to you
Chapter 31~ Under the influence
Chapter 32~ Smoke filled lungs
Chapter 33~ My happy little pill
Chapter 34~ Jet Black Heart
Chapter 35~ This is us

Chapter 16~ Let's Make It Official?

21 1 0
By 5sosHomeGirl

The next morning:
I woke up and to my warm surprise I was still in the arms of Mikey, I looked up and he was already awake and staring at me "why are you looking at me like that? I questioned with a smile on my face "Your so cute when you sleep" he replied, which made me blush "so what are your plans for the day?" I asked as a way to change the subject "I'm starting construction on my mancave at my parents house" he said "Sounds like fun" I replied "wanna join me?" He asked "Yeah, don't think I'm doing anything" I said "Cool" he replied "cool" I laughed.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to shower. I played music as usual. Once I got out I got dressed, I chose high waisted shorts and a T-shirt
"Hey, I'm going to go grab stuff I need. Meet me at the house at 11?" He asked "Absolutely, see you then" I said and he was out the door. That's what I loved about us, we could just be casual and be ourselves...eventually we are going to have to tell people of course, and then the media will find out but I think I have a bit of respect from my common fangirls like me...maybe they'll even ship us.

I looked at the date, 11 days until my birthday. I need to plan for that. I grabbed a notebook and started jotting  down a few ideas, nothing big just in my apartment with everyone and good music  and pizza, pizza is a must!

When it was 11, I stepped out into the sun and waited for my über driver to arrive. On the way there  I was thinking as to what Mikeys mancave would look like... We got there and then I met him at the front door, There was a Harvey Norman truck there delivering stuff already "Hey Lil A" he smiled "Hey big M" I joked with him "I see your stuff has arrived, going to tell me your plans?" I asked "Nah, you have to wait and see" he teased, I followed him inside and down to the basement "What a nice area!" I said "will look even better when I'm finished with it" he said. "So you can take a seat if you want, you can watch me in action" he joked "Oh please, I bet you can't even assemble a cupboard" I teased and sat down.

I had been watching him after a while and he was halfway through working on the Entertainment unit, "Here, let me help you" I said "I can be your assistant". Together we finished it and set up the gaming systems and TV. "Well I'm done for the day, let's take a break" he said as we went to sit down the doorbell rang, it was Luke "Oh Hey Alessia, didn't think you would be here" he said surprised "Oh, I was his assistants for the day" I joked "well lucky your actually here cause I wanted to know if you two would be interested in a road trip to the gold coast with cal, Ashton, myself and Bryanna?" He asked "that sounds great!!!" I said, I turned to Mikey "yeah sounds like fun" he said "cool we will leave in 2 days, I'll text you the details" he said and left. "Yay!" I exclaimed "Roadtrip with you, my inciting incident" I said he leaned in and kissed me, he still makes me feel dizzy every time.

Later we were back in the basement "hey, my 18th is in a few days and it will be me, you, the boys, Bryanna and whoever wants to come" I said "Yeah, sounds like fun, where will it be?" He asked "well at first I thought about my apartment..." I started "nah, I know just the place, I will take care of everything" he said "really? You would do that for me?" I asked, he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him "of course I would" he said. "Mikey, we need to be careful when we visit each other because I'm sure the paps will be around" I said "yeah I know, so let's just make it official?" He asked "Yeah?" I asked "I'm sure" he smiled "well let's just tell everyone tomorrow when we see them at the family combined BBQ" he said "I'm in" I said. And we continued to watch TV together again.

Writers notes:
Just a small chapter but I'm really happy about the direction it's going in right now! Tell me what you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.7K 39
"You know I have a girlfriend right?" "Ok?" "Is it bad that I think you are extremely beautiful?" "What?"
474K 14.9K 30
Some things come unexpected.
1.3K 44 34
"You guys think your so cool, you think you can do anything? You think anyone who hears you will fall in love with you, well I don't. I don't even kn...
7.5K 432 73
"Hello? This is Michael." "I don't know any Michael's, sorry dude."