Chapter 29~ Midnight City

I woke up with my head pounding. I let a groan escape my mouth. I was still in the outfit from the night before and I was sprawled across the couch. I remember a lot of dancing, meeting Andy and uhh did I dance on top of a table? Brax appeared out from the kitchen, he chucked. "You look like hell", I threw a pillow at him. He just threw it back and sat down next to me. "Here have this" he said handing me a cup of water. I took it and gulped it down straight away.

"You were wild last night" he laughed. I got up, almost tripping over. "I'm having a shower" I said just before exiting the lounge room.

I jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, I grabbed my phone from the bathroom counter. 2 missed calls from Mikey. "Shit" I whisper, quickly typing in my password to call him back.

He picked up quickly, "I'm so sorry I didn't pick up, I was in the shower and I have a massive headache" I said with a sigh. "Sound like you had quite some night" he said, "Yeah it was fun but I can't wait for you to get back tomorrow" I said to him, the thought of that made me smile.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you too" he said. After a little bit of a chat I hung up, got changed and exited the bathroom. Brax stood near the door "Oh hey, im heading out for a studio session" he said, I nodded. I kind of wanted to go but at the same time, my head was just a freakin mess right now.

"Okay have fun" I said with a smile, he walked out the door, gently closing it behind him. Ughh a whole day to myself, Looks like I'm in for another day of watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians and catch up on The Bachelorette while binging out on some good old fashioned comfort food. I also needed to pack for the tour tomorrow though. I couldn't wait to start meeting all of these amazing fans again.

At around 5pm Brax walked back through the door, I paused the TV. "Hey how was the studio?" I asked while taking another spoonful of ice cream. "It was great" he said while taking the seat next to me. "I have a gig tonight, it's at a dingy club but it will be fun" he said in a hopeful tone. "I'll be there" I said, "so when do I need to be ready?" I questioned him, "about an hour". That had me jump off the couch to decided what to wear, Brax laughed as I made my way to my bed room.

Brax's P.O.V
Spending these few days with Alessia has made me fall for her even more. I'm not going to act on it though, I can't because I know it's not fair to Michael, besides she is going on tour with him tomorrow so hopefully the distance will help my heart to start healing, maybe I will find someone else.

Alessia walked out of her room, she smiled while storming past me to the kitchen. I watched as she walked away from me, i loved the way she walked. If only she knew how badass she truly is. I sigh "if only" I whisper. Suddenly it's like an alarm went off in my head, I grabbed out my phone and started writing lyrics, this is the finishing touches my song needed. So far I had written 3 other songs and they were all about her.

-
Alessia and I walked through the doorway to the club, it's kind of just a huge shed with a stage at the far end, a lot of people were everywhere. The nerves slightly kicked in. "Nervous" she asked as we ventured further into the venue, towards the bar. I shrugged "yeah, a bit" I replied taking in a deep breath. We sat down at the bar "well if you feel anxious on stage just look at me, I'll help you through it" she said with a smile, her smiling instantly makes me smile back at her. "Great" I replied. We ordered a drink, hopefully this would put me at ease a bit.

I stood backstage behind the curtains, I jumped a few times as the announcer pointed towards me, I took one last breath and plastered a smile on my face, waving to the crowd as I walked out.

I began playing my song, And there she was, fighting with the crowd to make it to the front. On he she finally did she had an accomplished look on her face, which turned to a smile when she relaxed a bit. I stared directly at her the whole time.