Chapter 4~The Great Escape

had a plan, I had to leave this city. I stop at the nearest super market and buy water bottles, paper, and a sharpie. I jump back in my car, and drive to where Brax usually hides away from his parents in an abandoned hardware store. I left a note explaining where he could fine me. We weren't dating but he was the closest thing I had to a friend in this town. I stop and grab something to eat, then hit the road. It is a 3-4 days drive from here to Sydney. This is what I dreamed about since I was little, driving away and make a new beginning. My mum knew this is what I wanted, she knew where I was going, I highly doubt my dad cared.

It was now 11am and I had been driving for 13 hours straight; I knew I would have to check in at a hotel tonight. I stopped a Gas- Station and filled up my car. I grabbed more water bottles and some food for the next few hours. I jumped in and turned my playlist up. I got a text from my mum. She said she saw the note I left for her on her vanity, she understood but what I don't get is why she didn't run years ago.

It was 11.30pm and I decided I should stop at the next town and find somewhere to sleep for the night. I finally came to a stop and checked into a motel, rather small but it's better than sleeping in the car. My phone started ringing, it was Brax. "Hey, runaway" he said "Don't give me that" I replied "no, look I understand, parents know?" He asked "Yeah, my mum understands, I just needed to start fresh" I replied "Well, how far are you?" He asked "I have about another day and a half" I replied "well, be safe" he said "thanks Brax" I replied and hung up. I had to get some sleep.

I had Finally Arrived, I was in Sydney. It's absolutely stunning here, now I need to apply for a job and find an apartment. New City, New beginnings! I told myself. I stopped at darling harbour and checked into a hotel there. My room was nice, I took a shower and decided to take a walk around the city. I walked past store fronts, I stopped into an ice cream parlour and saw a "Work Available sign". " hey, could I get an application form?" I asked "yes, we are desperate for new staff" the lady answered. I filled it in right there and then and gave it in. I left and decided to take the mono rail. This city was full of adventures and I knew I was going to experience every single one of them.

Writers notes

So how are yall enjoying the story so far?