Chapter 17~ We Are Infinite

I woke up in my own apartment. Today was the day, this was it. The world would soon enough know...

I took a shower and got ready, I just chose a pair of black ripped shorts and a crop top which says "Sorry, not sorry" My anxiety levels have gone through the roof. After I got changed and straightened my hair There was a knock at the door. I walked out of the bathroom and opened the door. Mikey was standing there with a bouquet of flowers. "Mikey, that's so cute" I said while smiling "Not as cute as you" he replied, I laughed and placed the flowers on the counter. "Let's go my lady" he said and took my hand.

On the car ride there.my heart was beating fast and I was already wondering about what everyone will say. Especially Cal, Luke and ashy. We arrived at Luke's house and we approached the front door, I took a deep breath. Mikey turned to me "nervous?" He questioned "Terrified" I replied, look it will be painless...I promise. And then we walked through the door "There here!" Exclaimed Harry (Ashtons little brother) I hugged him and walked to the backyard.

We were greeted by everyone immediately. I took a seat next to Bryanna and Mikey went to talk with the boys. "Ready for tomorrow?" She asked "So excited, I've never been there before" I said "Well, it is going to be one big adventure" she smiled "Isn't your 18th soon?" She questioned "Sure is, Mikey has planned something for me" I said and instantly realised I said it. But she didn't question it "That's cool" she said. Today was going to be a long day...

After a few hours of talking to everyone lunch was almost being served. I walked into the house to take a bit of a breather, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Mikey sneaked up behind me. He placed his hands around my waist "It's time" he said and hugged me. We walked out to the backyard and took our seats. "Alright everyone, there's a bit of a dinner talk game" said Liz "There's a bunch on interesting questions in there and you have to answer one and pass it on" She said.

It started with The parents end of the table and started slowly making its way to us. It landed on Bryanna and it was Mikeys turn next. He grabbed one and read it "Explain your love life" he read and I knew what was next. I turned to him and he put his hand on my leg "Well actually,I am dating someone very special" he said and made me blush "Who is she?" Asked Ashton "She is sitting on my right" He said and turned to face me. "I knew it!" Said Calum. And everyone said "Aweee". Which is a much better reaction than I thought. Finally it was over and I could breathe.

After lunch I decided to head back to my house and pack for the trip, Mikey accompanied me. We held hands and walked into the building, we no longer had to hide. I headed into my room and grabbed everything I needed. I felt ready. I went to join Mikey in the lounge room. "Ready for tomorrow?" He asked "Sure am" I replied while sitting down. He pulled me into his chest. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine, we didn't even have to say anything and in that moment, I wished it would never end, in this moment we are infinite.

Writers notes:
Okay so I have a lot of plans for this story. I am really excited and and wait to write it.
(I just realised the last part rhymed) 😂

PS. Sorry for the short chapter.