Chapter 27~ Grunge Goddess

As the day was starting to come to a finish, the real fun was just beginning. Bryanna had come back to my apartment to get ready for tonight together.

I skipped to my closet and took a look at all the possibilities I could wear. A dress seemed most suitable, though I am not a fan of dresses at all. My eyes fell on a black dress that had ripped back detailing, I instantly grabbed it and paired it with an oversized denim jean jacket and doc martens. I soon moved to the bathroom, I decided to let my dark curls flow loose and applied my Kat Von D eyeliner as well as my dark purple lipstick. Tonight I was ready to let go, tonight I wanted to allow myself to have fun.

I walked out of my bedroom and Bryanna smiled "you are some kind of grunge goddess" I laughed at her remark. "I like that" and then I noticed what Bryanna was wearing, a red sparkly skin tight dress and matching red lip stick. "You look incredible" I said to her. Bryanna smiled "thank you".  We stood in front of the mirror "We are going to break some hearts tonight!" She said, I nodded in agreement and I could feel the excitement swirl up inside me.

We exited the building into the cold air  on the streets, I saw a black limo waiting at the front. "Aww there must be a wedding here or something" I said and then all of a sudden I saw a Red headed Mikey step out of the limo, he opened the door "Let's go ladies" he said as he signalled for me to jump in.

Lights dazzled around the limo and champagne glasses were lined up on a shelf. Brax, Calum, Luke and Ashton were all here, just for me. It felt nice to have friends who actually cared that much. Mikey shuffled inside and closed the door as we took off around the busy streets of Sydney. "I can't wait to take that dress off later" Mikey whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine as the heat radiated to my cheeks making my skin go red. I smiled to him, trying to keep my composure and turned around to see Calum giving Luke a lap dance. I let a laugh "Cake is real" I joked, earning laughter from everyone.

As we came to a stop Mikey placed a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see the venue until we were inside. He guided me out of the vehicle and into a very warm atmosphere. "Come on I wanna see already" and with that he took the blindfold off and then I saw what was I front of me. A huge sign said "Zara Tower" I smiled "what you booked a room here for my party?" He nodded, "not just any room. We've got the pent house" he said pressing the button for the elevator. I had a feeling this was going to possibly be the best night I've ever experienced in my teenage years.

I opened the door to see pretty lights dangled on the ceiling with a large dance floor and a DJ. There were a lot of people here as well, it was only then that I recognised a few faces. Only Mikey could manage to get a boyband here for my birthday.

"Ahh, there's the birthday girl" said Louis as he pulled me into a hug. My insides were frozen in complete shock. "It's so nice to meet all of you" I said, trying not to sound like such a Fangirl. "Mikey wasn't lying when he said he got himself a  Grunge Goddess" said Niall. I looked to Bryanna as if to say "that's where you got it from". "Alright so what are you doing just standing there, let's get you onto the dance floor" said Bryanna as she motioned for all of us to come dance. Usually I would shake my head and go sit in a corner somewhere, but not this time. I should just take it all in.

After an hour of dancing, I began to get tired so I made my way off the dance floor to calm down for a few minutes. Brax approached me when he saw me sit down "hey is everything okay?" He asked, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah it's all good, just kinda tired" I said, "There's something I've been wanting to tell you" he said which put me slightly on edge, I nodded for him to continue. "I think I'm going to move here when I'm done with school" he said, I hugged him instantly "what, Oh my god! That great" I said feeling an overwhelming joy in my heart. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I questioned "To be honest I wasn't sure if you wanted me around" he replied and that tugged on my heart strings. "Of course I do, I always want you with me" I told him, I saw his eyes light up and then an almost drunk Calum approached us, "This party's sick man!" He said making me laugh. Brax got up and left, he seemed kind of sad or I don't know just something was off with him. When my friends are sad it generally makes me sad, it's not a fun quality to have sometimes.
Calum got back up and started to dance when the song changed once again.