Chapter 32~ Smoke filled lungs

The crowds were starting to thin out and there I sat on the stone cold floor with my heart ripped out of my chest, the sad thing is that I'm the one who did this to myself, I did this to him, to us.

I felt someone sit on the floor beside me, "Leave me alone" I said through tears, trying to get past the lump in my throat. "Wanna talk about it?" the voice asked, and I realised it was Brax. My head shot up, "We broke up" I told him, he nodded "what happened?" He asked, I let out a breath before starting "Me, I screw everything that is good and positive up" he threw his arm around my shoulder, "I see" he said "You know I happen to do the very same thing" he added, I didn't reply, I just leaned into his shoulder.

We talked for a while, about being back here, about the past, about me and my issues, him and his issues and somewhere along the way through all the talking the tears stopped and something came back to me, a feeling I thought I had lost.

"Remember that day when we first met, I saw you by yourself in the corner and I remember something going off in my head, I knew you were special" Brax said, looking into my eyes, I laughed "you thought I was special?", he shook his head "You still are".

That was all it took, in a split second talking turned to kissing, it was electric. We paused to take in some air and his blue eyes were shining, I jumped on top of him and our lips connected once again, moving in sync. My face began to heat up and the only word fit to describe this situation would be passion. I bit his lip playfully and he picked me up off the floor, never breaking the kiss as we made our way over to his couch. He threw his shirt on the ground and his hand ran up my leg causing a slight moan to rip through my body, a pleasing facial expression fell onto his face as I ran my hand up his chest.

Mikey's POV
My eyes were red, a crippling sadness took over my mind. It was 4.30am and I couldn't sleep at all, not one bit. I shouldn't have let her go, I should have chased her.

Somewhere between all of the live shows I was so blind to see the darkness that was buried within her.

I groaned as I got out of bed and threw some clothes on. I needed to see her before I left at 7am, she was meant to be with me, I don't want her to be alone in this city.

I grabbed a taxi and gave them the address of the shed. I could see it as the headlights of the car lit up the pathway. I didn't know if she would still be here or not but it was the only place I knew of. I peaked in through a gap of the closed door, anger boiled up inside me of what I saw and all of a sudden I felt the need to be sick, but I also wanted to barge in on them and punch the crap out of Brax, whom I trusted to be there for her as a friend in my absence. There she was, laying underneath him on a couch with his hand on her thigh, I stepped back and told the cab driver to take me back to the hotel, he didn't ask questions but I could tell the driver was a bit suspicious as to what I would be doing at a shed at this time of the morning.

Alessia's POV
I woke up in Brax's arms, his messy blonde hair made me smile. My thoughts crossed back to Mikey and it felt like a lunch to the chest, although I didn't sleep with Brax, I almost did and even though I broke up with him something felt so wrong about it.

I got up, trying not to wake him and grabbed a box of cigarettes I saw on a table with a lighter. I opened the shed door which squeaked so I left just enough space for me to squeeze my way out.

I stood there watching the trees flow in the breeze and let the smoke fill my lungs.

Today the boys were heading back to Sydney for 2 days and then there on their way to America and I was meant to be going with them, I still have my plane ticket but no way in hell am I facing him just yet, I can't.

Brax came out to join me, "since when do you smoke?" He asked, I didn't reply as I was still deep in thought, he nudged me "Alessia, what are you thinking about?" He asked, I snapped back to reality "Umm, just I'm meant to be returning to Sydney today" I said putting out the cigarette, he nodded "So, your going to go back to him?" He asked, my mind went blank. I had fun with Brax, our love felt free and exciting, with Mikey it was Pure. I think fun is what I needed right now. "No, I'm not ready" I told him, he smiled "well good because I was hoping you would stick around with me for a few days and then we can go back to Sydney and do whatever" he said to me. I nodded, "Sure".  I didn't even take time to think, God I'm so tired of thinking, I'm done.