Chaper 14~ The moment I knew

Last nights fall out made this morning just a little bit awkward. I did the right thing didn't I? Did I? At least I wasn't sitting next to him on the plane. I had my suitcase by the door. Mikey walked in "Hey, about last night...It's all good. I don't want anything being awkward between us" he said "Totally Agree" I replied. "Okay, let's go meet the others".

We boarded the plane, I was next to Ashton. "Last 2 shows and then we get a break for a few days" said Ashton "I bet your happy" I said "yeah I am, I just want to see Lauren and harry" he said "Can't wait to meet them" I replied "Harry is excited about meeting you, he has seen your pictures. Think he has a little crush" he laughed "Really? That's so adorable". We stopped talking as the plane took off.

We finally landed in London. I was booked in with Mikey again. We are good now. I tweeted "Hey, Pretty ladies of London" with a winky emoji. We went to our rooms to rest before the show. Mikey had a shower and then it was time to go.

The Boys had to put in a lot today, because over the 2 nights they are filming a DVD. Wembley Arena is huge. There is cameras everywhere. There going to talk to me about choosing the heartbreak girl and my story with the boys and being a fan on tour. I think it will be great. The girls were already swarming at the front, people were being interviewed, I think they had a Clue as to what was going on.

They pulled me aside and asked to shoot my part. "The Boys asked me to tour with them because of my struggles, I ran away at 17 and they have always been the people that pulled me up. I came up with the Idea for the HeartBreak Girl, It started off with just one fan and then I expanded it, I was like... okay there can be four fans and they will give them roses and it's going to be awesome. I laughed. I love being a fan, I love interacting with every fan I can, It's just incredible" I said "I get some hate from fans but, it's okay. There just protective of there boys, but there my boys as well".

The cameras stopped rolling and I was done. I watched the boys rehearse by the wings, I could hear the sound of rain on the rooftop. I put on my coat and decided to go outside. Maybe talk to some people, scope out some girls for Heartbreak Girl or something. It is funny going outside, the girls wearing make up are the ones hiding from the rain and then some of them just don't give a fuck, I saw a girl crying on the street. "Excuse me are you okay?" I asked, she looked up "No, my ticket was apparently a fraud and I can't get in" she said while looking at me, then her face brightened "oh my god" she said, "Follow me, I will sneak you in and say that your my cousin". We began walking and I had my arm around her so no one seemed suspicious, no one asked and we were in. "Easy as that" I said, I lead her to the pit "Your standing front row" I said "Oh and whose lane are you in?" I asked "Ashton's" she said "Well, how would you like to be his heartbreak girl?" She smiled "Yess, x1000" "Okay I will come get you when it's time" I said.

Soon the show started and it was time for Heartbreak girl, I found 4 girls and they awaited eagerly, "Have fun, breathe" I said before they walked on. They were so happy. I smiled and the song ended "How was that?" I asked "The best thing ever" one of them said. They went back to their seats and I went backstage.

When the show finally finished we went back to the hotel room, the rain was still pouring. I got changed into my sunflower skirt and a sweater. I sat by the window and watched the rain. Mikey Joined me "You boys were great tonight" I said "So were you" he replied "Your so good with the fans" he said "well I guess I try do what I would have wanted to happen for me" I said "I'm lucky enough to be the one to do it" I said. He nodded. "Can I ask you something?" He asked "yeah" I replied "Why won't you let me in your world" he asked. I looked down and the tears started and fear entered my mind "Alessia" he said and put his hand on my face to make me look at him "I Can't because, when I do something stupid; you boys will leave and I will be abandoned again..." I said "That's not true" he said "But it is, Look...I'm not worth it". I replied "Not many people pay attention to me" I said "I Do, I pay attention to the way your eyes light up when your favourite song plays, I pay attention to when You get so passionate about something, you have the look of determination, I pay attention" he said.

My heart was beating so fast and we were looking into each other's eyes, he leaned in and this time I did too, Our lips connected and that was it, In this moment all my insecurity went away, in this moment it was okay to just, let it be. The kiss was passionate and innocent. He picked me up and put me on the couch, he walked away to get something, my smile could not be controlled. He came back with 2 spoons and ice cream tubs "Let's watch the flash" he said.

I didn't want the night to end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Writers Notes:
Okay so, hopefully you enjoyed that. Next chapter There will be a link for the fanfic trailer I will be posting on YouTube. Lots of Love ☀️