Chapter 7~ Campfire Fun

We arrived at Calum's place and his sister, Mali answered the door. "You must be this Alessia, I keep hearing about" she said and welcomed us in. Brax followed behind "Calum, I hope you don't mind if Brax stays for a while do you?" I asked. "More the merrier" he said and stood up to shake Brax' hand. "We're setting up camp in the Backyard" said Michael enthusiastically. We walked out to find Ashton putting up 2 giant tents. I saw firewood "please tell me we have marshmallows" I asked "got em here" said Michael.

Once we had set up we were talking about sleeping arrangements. There was a knock at the door, Ashton jumped up to get it. He returned with a blonde girl "Everyone, this is Bryanna" he said. The boys looked at each other confused, their was a no dating policy. I got up "Hey, I'm Alessia, Yay! I won't be the only girl here!" I said. We sat down on the log as The boys went to go talk "so, are you one of the boys sister?" She asked "No, I'm actually a fan, they asked me to go on tour with them after I passed out at their concert tonight" I said "Oh, how old are you?" She asked "I'm 17" I said "young one" she replied "So I guess your dating Ashton?" I asked "yep, for a few weeks now" she said "sorry about all the hate some fans give you" I said "I expected it" she said "Not all of us fans are like that" I replied "Well from what I've observed, I think your more like a friend then a fan" she said. That hit me, that made it feel real.

~Ashton's POV~
"What about the fans?" Asked Luke "Look guys, I know this breaks the rule but isn't that what our band is about, living and breaking the rules" I said "Well obviously we're not going to say you can't can't but just know this could end badly" said Calum "The fans will be okay, I'm sure they will understand that I'm 21 and just looking for some fun" I said "so, it's not serious then?" Asked Michael "Yeah, kinda. Just give her a chance lads" I asked. They nodded. We walked out to see Bryanna and Alessia talking and laughing "I told you the fans will be okay" I whispered "She's not just a fan" said Michael. We all turned and pretended like we didn't hear that.

~Alessia's POV~
We were all gathered around the camp fire, I sat next to Brax and Bryanna "so, what about sleeping arrangements?" I asked "7 of us so, we could go Calum, Michael, Me.  then Alessia, Bryanna and Ashton?" Said Luke "Ashton and Bryanna can have their own, I'll share with you boys" I said "Are you sure you can handle us?" Asked Michael "Yes I'm sure I can handle you Mikey" I said and winked. Brax stood up "well it's late, I'm going now" he said, I stood up and hugged him "take care of yourself Bae"

said "You too Shorty" he said and left "You've got a good boyfriend" said Bryanna "Wait, are you going out?" Asked Michael "no, we're actually just friends" I said. "Well we did go out, once" I said. They looked surprised.

The boys grabbed their guitars and started singing, "This one is about a girl named amnesia" joked Calum as he started to sing. After Amnesia they sang, some Bruno Mars. Then we talked for a bit "so, how excited are you boys for ROWYSO?" Asked Ashton "I know I can't wait" he said "Where is our first stop?" I asked "Lisbon in Portugal" said Calum in a weird voice. It was almost midnight, I decided to go to the tent, I was hella tired. I set up in the corner. I couldn't be bothered getting changed. I fell asleep instantaneously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writers Notes
So i know a lot of people don't like Bryanna but I thought it would be a cool idea to add her in. Let me know what you think so far?
Thanks, xoxo