Chapter 24- Back to normal

Alessia's P.O.V

"Alessia you're alive" said Mikey  as he ran to my side, Luke and Calum followed "you scared us" said Luke "we will leave you two alone as we go get the doctor" said Calum, the door shut after them.

I attempted to sit up to hug Mikey, I groaned  in pain "Alessia be careful" he told me but I sat up anyway. "Mikey, it was terrible" I told him with a blank stare, he looked at me with a confused expression; "I saw you guys, I heard everything. I could run down the halls and I saw myself lying here, I even saw you crying when they wouldn't let you in to see me, I tried to hug you but I couldn't" I began and tears began to run down my face. Mikey grabbed my hand and sat beside me "But the worst part of it all was there was this light that would appear, it's like it was waiting for me to die and walk towards it" I  said.

"Alessia, I can't even comprehend what you went through, but when I grabbed you and swam to shore I knew that you would make it out, I knew you would because you're a fighter" he told me.

The nurses and doctors came swarming in at that second and Mikey was told to leave again. This is cruel, I just came back and now we're being torn apart again.

-

Today was finally the day, I was going to be let out of the hospital. Mikey ordered security guards for us as paparazzi and fans were all around the hospital, we only had 2 days left before we had to go back to Sydney.

I walked to the bathroom to get changed out of the ugly hospital gown, I looked at my face and my new haircut. They had to above one side of my right ear to give me stitches, I kind of liked it actually; I've considered doing the half-shaved look before.

I walked out in my black jeans, leather jacket and white shirt, Mikey was waiting for me "Are you ready?" He asked "I'm ready" I replied.

We were close to the exit and I could see the paparazzi and new reporters  there. Mikey grabbed my hand and I took a deep breath as we opened the door.

Fans cheered for me, others booed me. I smiled at a few of them as we dove into the limo to take us to the hotel where Bryanna, Ashton, Luke and Calum would be waiting for us.

I was excited to try return back to normal, which was getting easier as I just got my phone back today.

We arrived at the hotel and went through the back door, I looked to Mikey and smiled as we went to our hotel room.

"Surprise" I looked around the room to see everyone there with balloons, party poppers and everything. I laughed at everyone with party hats on, this will be a good day.

After taking selfies  and eating good food, considering I was on hospital food for a while, we decided we should go out and do something.

"Alessia, are you able to go out yet?" Asked Bryanna "Yeah, as long as it's nothing to do with the ocean" I said, causing everyone to laugh. "Maybe we could go see a movie?" Asked Mikey
"And then get some drinks at a casino after?" Said Luke. "I'm not 18 yet I reminded them. "Oh, that's right. Movie it is!" Said Ashton.

-
The next morning I hung out with Mikey for a while before we join the others.
I sat with him on the couch watching T.V.
"Alessia, do you have any pain still?" Asked Mikey, I turned to him "no, only a few headaches...why?" I asked. "Well, I just, it was my fault" he said while looking down. My heart sunk.

"I moved closer and sat on his lap "Mikey, it wasn't your fault" I said to him while putting my hands on his face. "I'm the one that crashed it, me...I was the one driving" I said to him. He nodded, "It was just a little accident" I said. "Just a little accident?" He said in a harsh tone, "Alessia, you were pretty much dead, a goner" he slightly yelled. "Here" I said grabbing his hand and placed it on my heart "That's my heart beating, It beats for you" I told him. He kissed me for the first time since I got out. "You can never leave me like that again" he said while looking in my eyes, I nodded "and you can never even think that it was your fault again" I replied.

We met the others in the lobby, I was excited for our shopping trip today. We were heading to surfers paradise (shopping mall) for the day.

Bryanna and I smiled as we entered, knowing that the boys wouldn't be having as much fun as us.

By 1pm we had hit forever 21, jay Jay's, cotton on, Ally fashion and the converse store. "Let's go to the food court" said Luke enthusiastically, "yeah, my arms are sore from carrying these bags" I said "I offered to carry them for you" said Mikey "Well, I don't need a guy to carry them for me" I snapped back, "You go girl" said Bryanna.

Once everyone ordered their food we chose a table at the side of the food court to try hide from people and blend in.

We stood up after eating and planned to go shop some more. A few fans noticed us and they screamed a little so more people noticed and it wasn't long before we were swarmed by fans. Security had to guide us into a shop until they got the situation under control.

I stared at the window as they continued to scream our names, "this is crazy" said Bryanna.

Once the crowd calmed down security escorted us out to the car. "Damm, I wasn't done" I said as we drove away. "It sucks were leaving tomorrow" said Calum, "But I'm excited for the next leg of the tour" said Ashton "But first there will be a whole week left to prepare" said Mikey.

Once we got to The hotel we all decided to just chill for a while in our rooms, a few fans followed us back to the hotel.

I went on my phone and decided to check Twitter. I had so many notifications, a few celebrities even tweeted me. @AlessiaK We're praying for you -Harry styles, @AlessiaK Stay strong ❤️- Katy Perry.
A few fans had tweeted some hate but I tried to ignore it this time, I tweeted: Thanks for all the support, Glad to be alive again. I received RT's quickly, I replied to a few and texted Lauren as Ashton told me she kept asking about me.

"Hey, Alessia Get ready I have a surprise for you" said Mikey, poking his head through The bathroom door, "I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby at 7pm" he said as he walked out the door. I got nervous butterflies in my stomach and checked the time 5pm, I should get ready.

Okay, let me know what your fav part of the story has been so far, feedback is always appreciated
(Also the picture represents Alessia and Bryanna shopping)
Thanks! 💖

~Payton