Chapter 20~ Jagged Edges

After being on the road for days we were finally so close to our destination, just a few minutes and we will be officially in the Sunshine Coast ☀️

We all looked at each other excitedly as we saw the sign coming up ahead.
It will take us an hour or so to get to our hotel in surfers paradise.

We finally checked in and went to our hotel rooms. It has a luxurious Lounge area which leads into the bedroom which is full of interior decor. We dropped our bags on the floor. "This is home for the next few days" I said and wrapped my arms around him "My home isn't someplace, it's you" he said and kissed me passionately. He takes my breath away...I pulled away after a while "I don't want to go too fast" I said into his ear "Well let's do this slowly" he said and we continued making out slowly,I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he sat me down on the lounge. His hand trailed up and down my leg. "Hey guys" we stopped immediately and jumped up quickly "Oh, It's getting hot in here" teased Calum. I could feel the heat going to my cheeks, causing me to blush. "The rest of us were talking and we are going to go get Subway and take it down to the beach, you in?" Asked Luke "Yep, we will meet you guys in the lobby" I said and he exited the room. "Your too cute when you blush" he said as I went to the bathroom to get changed.

We met everyone downstairs "Okay let's go people" said Bryanna. I watched through the window as we looked at all the amazing city lights shone through the dark sky. I watched them disappear as we got further and further towards the beach. I sat next to Bryanna this time "So ah, Luke told us what he walked into" she said to me as the boys talked to each other. "Ah yeah, we were just making out. It wasn't going any further than that" I said "So your a Virgin?" She asked "Yes, I am..." I said. "That's okay, you hold onto that as long as you need to sweetie" she said.

You see Bryanna is like the older sister I never had, she is kind and is always there for me. She also understands what I'm going through because she's dating Ashton.

We parked on the beach and opened the boot of the mini van, Bryanna and I sat there and the boys gathered around on the sand as we watched the ocean waves. Bryanna and Ashton went to take a swim in the ocean. Calum and Luke went to join them. Mikey jumped up and ran to join them. I think he thought I was behind them. But truth is I'm insecure, I don't like wearing a swim suit in front of anybody. My insecurities stop from everything, I wasn't born with a perfect body and I wasn't anything special.

Bryanna approached me "Hey, why aren't you in the water?" She asked "I put my head up and she saw the tears "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked taking a seat "I'm fine okay, just continue on being perfect. Don't worry about me" I said "Your not fine. And I'm not perfect" she said "Oh please, little miss long blonde hair and travels around the world modelling" I said "Oh, you don't want to wear a bathing suit" she said "Look, you are beautiful and everyone is beautiful, look at that guy over there" she said Pointing  to Mikey "He adores you" she continued. I smiled and wiped my tears. I nodded and she got up and walked away. Next minute Mikey walked towards me...just great.

"Take a walk with me" he said and Took my hand. We began strolling along the beach. He made me stop as we edges closer to the water and stood staring up at the stars, "Look at the sky up there, a billion stars that roam the Galaxy, each one is not perfect, they have jagged edges. And yet I believe even the moon understands what it means to be human. Created and made up of imperfections fit together to be a masterpiece" the second he stopped talking he looked to me and my heart began beating, I took a step closer to him "Mikey,Mikey,Mikey. You always know the right thing to say" I said and kissed him. The night is full of passion. The ocean could pull us in through a tide and I wouldn't care. We may not be perfect but the world around us was.

Writers Notes:
Okay so I have so much planned for this fanfic, literally till the end which will be a while away. (Btw click on the picture at the top cause it's super cute)
Also I'm working on my 2nd fanfic which will be a Justin Bieber one and it's going to be great.

Peace.love ✌🏼️