Chapter 12~ My Augustus Waters

-one week later-
I am beyond excited to be in Amsterdam today. The arena we're going to today looks great. Also I'm going on a tour around the city today! I awaited eagerly while the boys got ready. Mikey sat down on the couch next to me "Well you look happy today" he said "I am so keen to go explore" I said while smiling. He nodded "You're so adorable when you get excited" he said. Just then the others interrupted "ready to go you two?" Asked Ashton. I stood up "Bitch please, I was born ready" I joked and walked out the door.

We were walking around the streets near the Anne Frank house. I fell in love with the city immediately. Just then I spotted a fan, she was kind of freaking out. I walked over to her "Hey, just breathe" I laughed and walked with her to the boys. "Can I get a picture with you?" She asked. The boys took photos "Thanks!" She said "Can't wait for the new album" "we hope you love it" said Calum. She smiled and walked away. Then we continued our tour. We got near the river "Hey. This is where The fault in our stars was filmed" I said and sat on the park bench "Now I just need an Augustus waters" I joked and looked to the side. Mikey was quick to jump in "I Volunteer as tribute" he yelled. I laughed and stood up "well let's go into the Anne Frank house".

We walked around quite a bit of the City after that. The boys insisted we start heading back so we did. "Was it what you thought it would be?" Asked Mikey?" I nodded. "Yeah it was awesome" I said. We walked into the arena. Today I had the job of picking 4 fans. I wanted to get one Mikey girl, a Calum girl, an Ashton girl and a Luke girl. This time the boys will be handing them roses. I bought them at the markets earlier. I decided to just chill backstage.

Hey Violet walked in "We knew you would be Lonely" said rena "Aww thanks" I said. Casey turned on music. The type I liked. We just rocked out to it for a while. Still into you by Paramore came on and I started singing.the music came to a sudden stop and I didn't realise and kept Singing. They all looked at me and I stopped as I was embarrassed "Awkward..." I said with my voice trailing off "No, not awkward. Your actually good" said Casey "why you seem so surprised" I joked. They turned it back on and we continued jamming.

The boys came backstage. It was time for Hey Violet to go on. "So what did you do all day?" Asked Luke "just jamming with Hey Violet" I said and continued on my phone. The boys like to play their music before they go backstage. I decided to make a keek. "Ok so. I'm chilling backstage and I'm excited because I'm choosing 4 fans tonight. Good luck guys!" I said and posted it. I sat down again when Anthem Part 2 by Blink-182 came on. The boys were playing air guitar. I jumped up and started singing. I love this song. They all seem so surprised that I knew it. The manager came in and said the boys had to go to the wings. They all walked off except Mikey. "I never knew you were the type" he said "What you mean. The music thing?" I asked. He nodded "yeah well. I like a lot of different artists" I smiled and bit my lip. "Good to know" he said and walked off. I sat down again. Heartbreak Girl wasn't until around half hour into their set.

I walked out into the arena and the fans were so energetic today. I looked around a spotted one girl with a Clifford t-shirt on and she had her hair dyed the same as Mikeys. I approached her. "Do you want to be a heartbreak girl?" I asked. "OMG. Yass" she said shocked. "Ok follow me" I said. I found a Luke girl. She seemed shy and that's why I chose her. Soon enough I had all of them and lead them into the wings "Have fun girls" I said as I directed the boys as to which one there with. Hey Violet took over on the instruments. The fans were all so happy as they received their rose. The walked off stage. "Did you have fun?" I asked "yes!" They squealed. "Yay!" I said and grabbed their Twitter users. I went backstage instead of watching the show. I had a headache and needed to relax.

All of a sudden I felt alarmed. Someone was shaking me "Alessia" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and it was Mikey "the shows over now" he said in a soft voice. I stood up and felt so disoriented. I almost fell but Mikey steadied me "you okay?" He asked "uhh yeah. Just tired" I replied and continued walking back to the bus. As soon as we got there I climbed into my bunk immediately. I went creeping through Twitter. I faved and replied to a couple of 5sos fans. I tweeted "Night Amsterdam. You all are Awesome and Majestically Magical" I joked. Just then I got a notification. Niall Horan is now following you. I smiled and got excited a bit. I tweeted again "What the what. @NiallHoran just followed me?!!" My phone kept buzzing. He tweeted back "You're just intriguing". I RT'd it just then Mikey tweeted "Stop flirting. I saw her first" that made me smile. The fans started freaking. "Guys were not together. Trust me. I'll never take him away from you" I tweeted. I logged off and decided to go to sleep because we had an early flight anyways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writers Notes:
Kind of a short chapter but I think it is my favourite one so far. Let me know what you think. And sorry for the lack of updates. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next. I'll try better! I promise!