Chaper 11~ The Plan

The boys were almost at HeartBreak Girl so I walked out into the stands. I want to find the nicest most deserving fan. I look around and walk along. As I walk some people yell stuff like "You're a slut" but I just ignore it. I spot a girl, around 15 years old, she's with a younger girl (probably her sister). I approach them "Hey! Enjoying the concert?" I asked "yeah!" She squealed "Well how would you like to be the HeartBreak girl?" I asked. She nodded "Yassss" she said "ok, follow me". I walked her backstage behind the curtain. Her smile was incredible "Breathe okay" I said to her and she nodded. Just then Calum took her hand and led her to the middle of the stage where the boys sung to her. She hugged each one and Calum lead her backstage "I just have to say that you're smile is adorable" said Calum to her. She smiled even more. "Hey. Would you like me to give the boys your Twitter username?" I asked "Yes. Please" she said and gave me her user. "And just between me and you. I think Calum really wants you're Number" I winked at her. She laughed and went to walk back to her seat. Now those are the fans I used to hang out with. I look out into the arena "they're all my family" I whispered.

After the concert finished we went backstage before we had to leave. "The HeartBreak girl idea was great!" Said Ashton "We should do that every night" said Luke "Hey Cal. I got the HeartBreak girls Twitter username" I joked. He blushed  slightly. The boys started chanting "Calum's got a crush" I joined in and we ran around yelling it out.

~Back at the TourBus~
I was in my bunk scrolling through Twitter. I followed the fan and texted her username to the boys. She had tweeted @AlessiaK Thanks so much for tonight! You're wonderful! PS. Sorry about some of the hate from the fam.
I tweeted back to her @Beenheresince13 No problem! You're a sweetheart! And that's okay. 1.considering I still call the 5sos fam my family it's weird getting hate
2. I'm not dating any of the boys so no need to be jealous
Thanks for your support! ❤️

A couple of seconds later she retweeted it. Then she tweeted Yay! @Calum5sos just followed me ❤️
He commented a heart on the tweet. Too cute. I laughed and logged off.
I decided to text Mikey

Me: hey! Where are we leaving to tomorrow?
Mikey: We're headed to Turin and then the next day we're in Milan in Italy
Me: Sick!
Mikey: Aren't you glad you came on the tour
Me: Of course. All these amazing places and seeing all these incredible fans
Mikey: Ok. See you tomorrow. My inciting incident.
Me: Night. My inciting Incident

I smiled and closed the curtain to get some sleep before jumping onto the next plane.

~2 Days Later in Milan~
Everything here is so beautiful. It's like being in a movie. I never thought I would be able to go anywhere like this. The boys concert was tonight. Can't wait to choose a fan again! I jumped down from my bunk and sat on the lounge. The boys were still sleeping so I went on my phone. I checked to see what was happening on Twitter. 5sos in Milan was trending so I decided to scroll through the hashtag and follow a few people. I came up with an idea. I chose 10 fans that are here in Milan and put them in a group DM. I wrote: hey it's me! I chose 10 of you lucky people for a surprise, You can't tell any other fans but we're going to be at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele || Mall today at 1pm so come along and meet us! See you there.

michael climbed out from his bunk. "Morning" he yawned in his morning voice. "Morning" I said back and walked over to him to get a glass of water. He turned back to me "You look cute today" he said "Well. We are in Milan. Never know who you could meet" I said I was about to walk back to the couch when I tripped on the side of the bench. I felt embarrassment as I was falling but then Mikey caught me "You know you should watch were you're walking" he smiled. I laughed and he leaned in closer. Then someone coughed behind us. We turned to see Calum standing there. Michael dropped me "Oops!" He said Alesia are you okay?" I got up. "Yeah fine" And walked to the couch. I got a text from Calum.

Calum: Michael  and Alessia sitting in a tree.
Me: oh come on. Nothing happened
Calum: only cause I was there to see it.
Me: Yeah. Okay

Soon enough everyone was awake and ready for going to the Mall. I got so excited to see these girls. We walked out onto the street and took the mini black van there. I sat next to Mikey. "No Canoodling" jokes Calum. The other boys looked confused but didn't say anything.

We arrived at exactly 1pm. I spotted the girls at the entrance "Look boys. You got  a welcoming party" I said and pointed towards the girls. We approached them "Thanks so much Alessia!" They squealed. As we took pictures with them. "All good girls, see you at the concert" I said as we walked into the Mall. Michael walked beside me "you set that up?" He asked "sure did" I said "That was a cool idea" he said. I nodded and gasped as we entered because it looked spectacular. Everything was so flashy and Modern.

Only a couple more fans spotted us. Soon enough it was time to go. And the boys were so pumped to play tonight. I was excited because instead of watching in the wings. I'm going to be in the crowd.

We Entered the Arena and it looked amazing. I was backstage while the boys did sound check. My phone rang. It was Brax.

Brax: Hey! Alessia. I saw you in the front page of a gossip magazine
Me: Wow. I knew it would happen
Brax: so...where are you right now?
Me: Milan, Italy. Actually Backstage right now at the arena
Brax: That's so cool! I wish I could be there
Me: Yeah. Are you still in Sydney?
Brax: Nope. Back in Perth
Me: Ok well when I get back you are coming back. Promise?
Brax: Promise
Me: okay. Gotta go. Talk later

The boys entered the room. They were laughing about something "what's so funny?" I asked "Someone asked if you were dating Casey" {Casey Moreta is the lead guitarist in Hey Violet} "oh" I said and just continued on my phone. I went to the notes app. I scrolled through and found one called "My Plan" the date on it was last year. Curiously I opened it. It said 10 things

1. Meet 5sos
2. Go on X- Factor
3. Travel
4. Fall in love (preferably with Mikey)
As the list went on I was laughing to myself
5. Leave The city
6. Go to an awards show
7. Help people out
8. Get over my stage fright
9. Have fun
10. Prove them wrong

Well I could now check off meet 5sos, Travel and help people off the list. Looking at that got me thinking. What will I do when the tour is over.

I was in a stare when someone started snapping their fingers "hello, earth to Alessia" Joked Luke. "Show time" I went to go take my seat in the arena. I didn't want to go in the pit just in case I have an attack again. I was next to some 15/16 year olds. "You're Alessia?" They asked "yes. That's me" I said "well why aren't you watching from the wings?" They asked "oh. Trust me the crowd is more fun" I replied. The girls laughed an took their focus to the stage when the boys came on.

It was getting close to HeartBreak Girl and I wanted to find the perfect fan. I looked around and spotted a group of girls that were all the way At the top. I walked over to them. There was a younger girl. Around 13 maybe "Hey. Do you want to be the HeartBreak girl?" I asked she nodded and squealed and gave her phone to her friend. I took her to the wings. She looked nervous.

"Trust me. Just breathe and have fun" I told her. She smiled. "Who's lane are you in?" I asked "Luke's" she said. Just as the song was staring I motioned to him for Luke to take her hand. She was so happy. I looked at the boys interacting with her. After the song they all hugged her and she walked to the wings with Luke "Enjoy the concert" he said giving her one last hug. I walked with her to her seat "did you have fun?" I asked "yesss" she said "Yay!" I said "was he cuter in person?" She laughed and nodded as I took her to her seat. "Hey. I can give your Twitter user to the boys" I said. She told me what it was and I wrote it down. "Thanks" she said. I nodded and walked away. I wish I could take every fan. Then it occurred to me. There are 4 boys. So maybe we could have one with each. Yes!

The concert was soon over and I went to the tour bus before the boys. I was tired. I climbed into my bunk and followed The girl on Twitter and texted the boys her user name. We had a flight tomorrow morning to Switzerland and I had to be up early. Soon after I fell asleep quickly.

Writers notes:
Ok so I had writers block but next chapter will be better. And you will get to hear more of Mikey and the boys. Thanks for reading!