One Direction One Shots (REQU...

By BlackParadise

This is my place for putting all of my short stories/page long tales about One Direction REQUESTS ARE CURRE... More

Empty (Ziam)
Confessions (Nouis Tomlinoran)
I Can't Hear You (Niall)
Loss (Zayn)
Be Careful What You Wish For (Niall) (Age Play)
What are you? (Harry)
Taken (Liam)
My Brother (Liam Payne)
Run Away (Harry Styles+Liam Payne)
Let's Tell The World (Lilo Paynlinson)
Coming Out To The Boys (Ziam Palik)
Preference Number One
Sacrifices (Harry)
I Will Find You (Niall)
Secrets (Louis) (Hybrid)
My Twin (Lou/Niall)
Secrets (Larry) (Hybrid) PART TWO
Preference Number Two
Preference Number Three
Preference Number Four
Preference Number 5
Summer Love (Harry)
I'll Do Anything (Louis)
Please Forgive Me (Harry)
A New Arrival (Zayn)
My Story (Louis)
Work It Out (Louis/Liam)
Marry Me (Lilo)
Skin and Bones (Zianourry FRIENDS- Niall Centric)
One Good Reason (Zarry)
Pain (Niall)
All Alone (Zianourry)
Protective (Ziam)
Kisses and Dates (Larry Stylinson)
Brat (Ziam)"
The Little One (AU) (Zayn!Baby)
Change (Ziall)
CHOICES!!!!
Forever Young
Harriet
The Fourth (Zouis)
How I Met Your Father (Niall)
Down A Peg Or Two (Louis)
The Little One P2 (AU) (Zayn!Baby)
Big Brother Saves The Day (Louis)
Rabid Fan... NO WAY (Liam)
Just A Couple In Love (Niam)
Please (Lirry)
The Wedding (Narry)
The Little One (P3)
Slave (Lilo)
Hurt (Niall!Centric)
Hurt (Niall!Centric) PART 2
My Liam (PART 2 to Please)
Six Degrees Of Separation (Niam)
Missing Sister Mister (Ziam)
Caught (Teenager!Zayn) (Dads!Lirry) (Older!Niall) (Boyfriend!Louis)
Preference Number 6
News (Ziam)
Lost (Baby!Niall) (Zerrie)
Admitted (Slight!Larry... VERY SLIGHT)
Bride or Groom?
Work This Out (Lilo)
Little Things (Nouis)
Old Faces, New Places (Nouis)
Lost (Baby!Niall) (Zerrie) PART 2
Go. Leave. Don't Come Back. (Ziall)
This Is Us (PROMPT)
Deepest Darkest Secrets (Zarry)
Safety In Numbers
Every Three Months (Larry)
The Virus

The Little One (P4)

3.4K 44 1
By BlackParadise

Prompt(s): zayn could get lost and they would find him half dead in a dark alley the rest is up to you (Baby!Zayn)

 More babby zaynnnnnnnnie <3333333

Zayn let out a giggle, jumping up off the changing mat and sprinting out the door. “Zayn” Niall laughed, chasing after the naked boy. Zayn ran through backstage, before a quick thinking Paul reached out an arm and lifted the still giggling boy into his arms.

Niall gratefully took the laughing boy from Paul, using his jacket to cover up Zayn’s little bits.

Once Zayn was dressed again, he held tightly to his Papa’s hand as the five boys walked out of the concert venue, heading for home. Zayn knew he had to hold tight to one of his Daddies because otherwise the crowd would be scary.

But when he saw the smiling man offering him a piece of candy he couldn’t resist, dropping Niall’s hand and darting into the crowd. The man smiled, as Zayn put the candy in his mouth, chewing it and swallowing before turning around to go back to his Daddies.

The man’s arm wrapped around the boy’s mouth as he lifted him up, dragging the boy away from his Daddies firmly, even as Zayn tried to squirm and scream.

Niall swore loudly as he searched around. Zayn was known to drop one of their hands and grab onto another but he couldn’t see the boy anywhere. “Guys, where’s Zayn?” He asked tersely and they all began to look around.

Soon the bodyguards were called and a full search for the boy organized. But he was no where to be found.

The search had to be halted as it grew dark, but the four boys kept searching, even after everyone else went home.

They searched all night. Zayn had disappeared.

“He’s three years old” Louis was sobbing, Liam attempting to comfort him, “Out there alone. He’ll be so scared”. They all nodded. Louis had become the most motherly figure to Zayn, having grown up with sisters. He had a mothering instinct.

Two days later and there was still no sign of the raven haired toddler. The four boys sat at home, anxiously waiting for news from the police officers in charge of Zayn’s case. Zayn’s missing person’s case.

“I can’t sit around anymore” Harry snapped, bolting up from his place on the couch. “I’m going out looking for him”. And with that Harry stalked out, Niall following.

They agreed that Louis and Liam should stay behind, in case some news came in.

They all knew that the chances of Harry and Niall finding him were next to none as hey searched random places the toddler may have fled to, although they knew that the boy was probably kidnapped.

The next night Liam and Harry went out. Louis would have gone but he was in no state to.

Liam drove, heading for the places Harry and Niall hadn’t been able to check yesterday.

“Liam, stop!” Harry exclaimed, leaping out of the car as soon as it slowed down enough. Harry ran to the entrance of the alleyway, to the flash of color he had seen. It was a shoe. A bright red converse, baby sized, with a little doodle on the side. Harry knew that doodle. Niall had done it, a small musical note surrounded by four bigger notes. It was Zayn’s shoe.

He lifted the shoe up, letting out a small sob as Liam caught up behind him. “It’s Zayn’s” Harry whispered, dropping the shoe into Liam’s hands, tears streaming down his face.

Zayn’s head picked up at the sound of a voice. It had been ages since the man had put him here. His stomach hurt and he wanted to go home. But he didn’t want to call out for help. What if the man was still there? Zayn didn’t want to be punched again. Punches hurt. He wanted his Daddies. He was cold and wet and hungry and he wanted his Daddies.

Harry was full on crying now, on his knees at the entrance to the alley as Liam rubbed his back, his eyes searching the alley for more clues as he comforted Harry.

“Harry, shut up” Liam snapped as his ears picked up a minute noise. Harry stopped, shocked by the tone of Liam’s voice.

Liam crept into the alley, despite the darkness. It was freezing and he knew that if Zayn was here he would be freezing.

Zayn curled up into a ball, hearing footsteps approaching. He hadn’t meant to let out the whimper. His stomach hurt and he wanted Daddies to make it better.

The footsteps grew even closer and he peeked up to see a figure looming over him. He let out a squeak, hiding his face again.

“Zayn” Liam whispered, seeing a small amount of movement in the darkness.

Zayn flinched at the sound of his voice then he realized he recognized the voice. “Daddy?” He whispered, looking up again. Liam let out a gasp, dropping to his knees next to the small boy, “Oh Zaynie, Daddy’s here”.

Liam pulled Zayn into his arms, pulling off his jacket and wrapping it around the small shivering figure. “Hwurts Daddy” Zayn whimpered, leaning into his Daddy and breathing in the familiar scent of home.

“It’s okay now Zee, Daddy’s got you, it’s going to be okay” Liam soothed, standing up, seeing Harry standing at the entrance of the alley, eyes searching the darkness for Liam,, not knowing what the older boy was up too.

“Harry, get the car started and call Niall and Louis” Liam ordered, knowing they had to get Zayn to a hospital. He was freezing.

“Huh?” was Harry’s intelligent answer, but then comprehension dawned on his face as Liam emerged from the alley, a small bundle cradled to his chest.

“Zee” Harry breathed, following Liam’s orders and leaping into the car and starting the engine, dialing home hurriedly as Liam sat in the backseat.

“Harry, I know you’re calling for an update but the cops” Niall started to say, but Harry quickly interrupted him. “We’ve got him Ni, he’s really cold but we’ve got him” Harry gasped out, pulling out onto the street, the phone on speaker.

Niall jumped up from his seat on the couch, causing Louis to look up from where he was curled into a ball. “You’ve got him?” Niall stuttered, causing Louis to leap up as well. “Yes. He’s really cold, we’re taking him to hospital, meet you there” Harry said, before hanging up.

“They’ve got him” Niall exclaimed, pulling his coat on and grabbing the keys to the other car, “He’s cold but they’ve got him”. Niall drove quickly, Louis urging him to go faster and they ended up arriving only seconds after Harry, Liam and Zayn.

Liam still had Zayn bundled to his chest, with Harry’s jacket and a blanket from the car wrapped around the both, encasing Zayn in Liam’s body heat.

They rushed into the hospital and Zayn let out a cry as he was pulled away from his Daddies. “It’s okay Zee, they’re going to take care of you, and then we can go home, okay baby?” Louis soothed, slipping easily into the mothering role.

The doctor ran tests on Zayn, checking him over. He was sent for x-rays after they found the fist-shaped bruise on his stomach. They revealed no internal bleeding and Zayn was allowed home, diagnosed with severe hypothermia.

Louis carried Zayn out of the hospital, cradling the boy to his chest, Zayn wrapped in layers of blankets and jackets. Liam drove and they arrived home quickly and settled in for a movie, Zayn fast asleep, bundled up between them.

There was laundry to do and interviews to reschedule. Concerts to organize and dishes to wash, but they all sat there, watching Zayn sleep.

Their baby was safe once more, and that was all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 3 5
A collection of One Direction one shots for each of the boys written by moi :) I don't take requests, but new ideas are welcome. Feel free to comment...
2.5K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
5.4K 8 109
One Shots about the band One Direction. Originally done before Zayn left