Fly Over States

By MirandaBrown9

Ten years after they're romance is dashed, Jason finds the love of his life at his first overseas show. But t... More

Abroad
Reasons why
A song about a girl
A talk and the truth
I can't handle it
Breaking down and admittance
Returning
Rekindle an old romance
An accident and a jerk ex wife
Being Guilty
A changed girl
A Misunderstanding
Rehab
A Heartbreak
Moving On Or Is She?
A Big Shock
The final chapter

Goin' back home

28 3 0
By MirandaBrown9

Jason's pov

I wake up the next day and she's making breakfast, Thomas is up, reading again. That kid is such a bookworm. I walk into the kitchen. "I'm sorry baby, I had no right to say that stuff. It's just.... Different... And I have to get used to it all." She turns around, her cheeks red, I think from crying which makes me feel like a total jerk. "And country music isn't stupid. You just hurt me last night and that's the only thing I could think of that would hurt you." I could think of a ton of other things but there's no way I'll say them. "So we cool?" She nods and turns back to the stove. I lean against the counter beside her. "So where's that Elliot guy?" "Sleeping, he was working all night last night." Mike calls me to tell me I have soundcheck in an hour and I have to get back to Russia where the show is. I sigh. "I gotta go babe, show in Russia." She sighs, glaring at the pan. "I'm sorry hun, I don't wanna go." "I wanna ask you something but I don't want you to get mad like last night." My eyes go wide. "Baby, you can ask me anything, I won't get mad at you." "So what was that song, I wanna look it up later." I smile. "Words are medicine. Tim McGraw's new album really packs a punch." She smiles. "You think you have time to eat breakfast?" I've got an hour. "Yes of course baby. And I know it's gonna be great." I kiss her cheek and call Thomas to the table. I eat breakfast with my girlfriend and son. I'm really glad I stayed to do that. I smile and hug Thomas. "I'll see you tomorrow buddy I promise." He's still upset about all this. "Ok." After that, I get a plane to Russia. "There you are!" "Hey I made it with..... Two minutes to spare." Mike hits me in the head. "You Dumbass!"

*later*

"This goes out to all those country girls! Don't be afraid to show your country side!" I sing she's country while highfiving fans.

*a few weeks later*

I sadly put my bags in my trunk. I have to go home which means I have to leave my family. I hug my son tightly. "When are you gonna come back?" He asks, teary eyed. I fight back my own tears. "I don't know son, just know I will. Always know I will." I stand back up. My beautiful amazing French as fuck girlfriend. I pull her into tight hug. "I'll miss you so much." I whisper. "I'll see you when I see you." She says, making me smile. "And I hope it's someday real soon." I whisper, brushing a tear from her cheek. She puts a hand on my cheek. "Til then my prayers are with you. Good luck and I can't wait to hear new music from my cowboy." "God baby girl, you're gonna make me tear up too." I kiss her goodbye then drive to the airport to go back to the states.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
140K 15.9K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...