Rehab

Miranda's pov

*2 weeks later*

It's been two weeks since I last talked to Jason. I was waiting for him to call me. I was hoping he would but he hasn't. Every time I call, he doesn't answer. I'm starting to fear we've broken up again.

Jason's pov

I can't believe I left my phone in that Michigan show!! I'm trying to get another one but it's taking forever!! A knock at the door gets me off the couch. I set down the whiskey bottle and open the door. It's Luke. "Ugh, Jason, you're drunk again!" I shrug. "So what?" I sit back on the couch and pick the whiskey bottle back up. "Jason, I think I can label you as an alcoholic. You need help." "I don't need help. I can quit drinking' anytime I want!" "Ok then quit now." He says, pointing. I stare at the bottle in my hand debating. "No." "Told you!" He says, crossing his arms. "I said anytime I want! And I don't want to!" I drink a little more just to prove my point. "Face it Jason, you're an alcoholic, you need to go to rehab." He grabs at the bottle but I pull it back and draw my switchblade. "Get your hand off the bottle!" I growl. "Jason, look at yourself, you just drew a knife to me, your best friend!" What am I doing?! I drop the knife. "Sorry Luke, I.... Don't know what came over me!" "Come on, buddy, I'll get ya the help ya need."

Miranda's pov

I am so bummed. "What's wrong?" Elliot asks. I glare at the ceiling. "I think I'm in love with an asshole." "Why do you say that?" He gasps, staring at me surprised. "Ever since that shit with Jessica, Jason won't answer my calls or nothing!" He sits beside me. "I'm not sure what to say." He says, hugging me. "I'll try calling his friend instead."

Jason's pov

I hear Luke talking on the phone. "Trust me, he isn't mad at you." Is he talking about me? "Luke, who are you talking to?" He opens the door and tosses his phone to me, catching me by surprise. "Hello?" "Jason? Why haven't you answered my calls?" Oh that. "Sorry baby, I lost my phone at a show and have been waiting for a new one." Luke taps his foot, glaring at me. "And?" He says. I sigh and lower the phone. "I can't tell her I'm in rehab for alcoholism! She'll never let me live it down." "Tell her, Jason."

Miranda's pov

"Ugh and I'm in rehab for drinking." I'm shocked. Whoa. I sit up quickly. "Whoa, I'm sorry Jason. How's it going?" "Well it sucks. I haven't had whiskey in almost three days and it's driving me crazy." I sigh. Poor Jason. "Oh I thought you weren't answering because you were mad at me for not being able to keep Thomas." "No I'm not mad at you, I promise." Elliot motions for me. "Ok I've gotta go, me and Elliot are grabbing dinner, want me to call you in an hour?"

Jason's pov

She's going out with that Elliot guy?! "Why are you going out with Elliot!?" "We aren't going on a date! We're just grabbing dinner. We're just friends. Stop getting jealous!" "Whatever, I gotta go. Have fun with Elliot!" I throw the phone and Luke catches it. "Dammit! I don't like that Elliot guy! He's tryin' to steal my girl!" "You don't know that!" "Yes I do! He likes her! They were dating when I found her again! I have to get to France and stop this!" But when I stand up, I trip on the blanket. "You aren't drunk are you?" I glare at him. "How would I get drunk in rehab?"

Miranda's pov

Luke texts me saying he's on his way. Huh I'm confused. I call him but Jason answers. "Oh yeah I forgot this was Luke's phone. Yeah I'm coming to France." "Why?" "You're making a mistake." "What the? What are you talking about?!" "Just.... Please.... Listen to me! Don't go out with Elliot!" "I'm not going out. I'm getting dinner." He sighs. "Just don't do it!" "I'm doing it. Get over it. There is nothing wrong with us going to get dinner as friends!" I hang up on him, furious.