The Bodyguard | LGBT x CEO (E...

By CameoLover93

Playboy billionaire Aiden Grayson is being blackmailed and when he meets his handsome new bodyguard, Julian... More

01. Watch Your Back, Grayson
02. Father Knows Best
03. Semi-Attractive
04. Defiant
05. An Idea
06. Hug
07. Different Tastes
08. Who Are You?
09. Gay and Happy
10. What You Really Really Want
11. Dark Places
12. In The Bathroom
13. Thank You
14. Have Patience
15. Dirty Little Secret
16. Rain Check
17. Alternatives; Part 1
17. Alternatives; Part 2 (Mature)
18. Petty
19. Same Page
20. Cut You Off (Mature)
21. Surprise
22. Mama's Boy
23. Disgruntled Employee
25. Talk Of The Town
26. Hotline Bling
27. Let Me Go
28. Man Down
29. Snapped
30. Undeserving
31. Beg For It
32. Check In
33. Mr. Nice Guy
34. Mind, Body, and Soul (Mature)

24. Out In Public

122K 5.1K 482
By CameoLover93

24. OUT IN PUBLIC

It's been weeks since Aiden was released from the hospital after falling ill with alcohol poisoning.

With all the bullshit currently circling him – Clarissa still being out there on the loose, Aiden being removed as CEO from Grayson Enterprise, Kyle weaseling his way in and taking his spot, Thomas being nonchalant about the whole thing - he didn't have much of a reason to leave home.

In the end, however, Aiden could admit that there truly was never a dull moment in his messy life. Still, despite everything that had happened recently, his feelings for Julian continued to grow. Aiden continued to battle with himself about when the right time was, if any, for him to come out and let the world know, his family know, just who he really was on the inside.

Aiden was beyond ready to stop hiding in his too-quiet-of-a-mansion; he was ready to start living his life again, rather than let his troubles get him down. So, when Cassie suggested that the three of them go out for lunch today, Aiden didn't object to the idea. Julian, on the other hand, was having second thoughts about it.

Even though he could use some fresh air, he also knew that he wouldn't be entirely comfortable in the way that he wanted to be with Aiden, not while they were out in public.

Things have changed dramatically since his first day here. Julian and his boss have gotten closer to one another, emotionally and physically. Having to fake like he didn't feel anything towards Aiden whenever they were around other people didn't bother him in the beginning. But, as their relationship progressed, it was really starting to take a toll on Julian. More than he had anticipated.

He didn't like the fact that he had become one person with Aiden at home and then another person when they were out in public. It was becoming bothersome, tiresome, even though he told Aiden time and time again that he'd wait on him; that he wouldn't push him to come out, that he would respect his limits and be patient with him.

Julian had finally begun to realize just how hard it was having to live up to his word.

"Holy shit! My face is going to be plastered on every magazine back in New York," Cassie muttered to Julian and Aiden as the three of them shielded their faces from the paparazzi cameras while they made their way into Bruno's - an Italian restaurant. "The world's probably going to think I'm your girlfriend now, Aiden. My friends back home are going to flip—"

"Zip it, Cass." Julian nudged his friend. "Your voice carries."

The trio was promptly greeted by a peppy hostess once they made it inside the restaurant. When her eyes caught glimpse of Aiden, when she recognized who he was, they widened in shock. The girl's reaction was almost laughable to the group, but they kept it professional; at least Julian and Aiden did, Cassie tried to hold back her giggle but it didn't work.

"Give us a private table in the back, preferably one away from the windows," Julian spoke to the hostess. "I assume you know who Mr. Grayson is. His privacy is very important to him, so it'd be great if he could stay out of the spotlight for just an hour or so. Understand where I'm coming from?"

"Y-yes, I understand," the young girl stuttered, looking over at Aiden one last time before taking a peep at Cassie. Her heart sunk a little to see that the playboy was taken. Little did she know that it wasn't by the short woman standing before her. "Will it be a table for two, Mr. Grayson?"

The trio looked around at each other. No one knew what to say at first, but Cassie quickly recovered for all of them. "A table for three, darling. Our bodyguard is a human being, he must eat just like the rest of us."

"C-certainly. Right this way." The girl led them to the farthest end of the restaurant, far enough to where they were barely away from the crowd both in and outside the restaurant. "I apologize for the seating. We, unfortunately, don't have any private rooms available at this time, but I did my best to get you positioned away from the windows. I hope this is okay."

"It's fine, love. You did well. Now fetch us some drinks, will you?" Cassie took a seat next to Aiden while Julian sat opposite them. "And make them non-alcoholic! We don't have the luxury of getting hammered today."

The waitress didn't say another word as she passed out the restaurant menus and left. Cassie smirked at the little performance she'd put on. Aiden and Julian weren't impressed.

"What?" she said. "I'm just trying to play the part."

"The part of what?" Aiden asked, puzzled.

"You're acting crazy as hell," Julian muttered. "What's gotten into you?"

"Look, don't you two try jumping down my throat, alright? I was just trying to help you out!" Cassie whispered back angrily. "You two are trying to hide that you're a couple, right?" Aiden and Julian didn't say a word. "Unless you wanted me to tell Little Bo Peep that the table was for you two instead of all of us, I'm sorry! Someone should've said something. Instead, you left me hanging to do all the work. Now everyone is gonna think I'm this slimebag's next plaything."

"So we're name calling now?" Aiden rolled his eyes before hurriedly changing his tone, not looking for a fight. "Thank you for stepping up and taking charge when we couldn't. There. Feel better?" Cassie scoffed, ignoring him and Julian as she picked up her menu to scan her options. "Whatever. Can't say I didn't try to apologize."

"Can't say I didn't try to protect you two," Cassie mumbled back. "You see all those people with camera's out there? If you want Julian sitting next to you right now I sure don't mind switching seats with him. Just say the word."

"We're sorry, Cass." Julian finally returned to his senses. "I'm sorry for talking to you like that. I just...this is kind of a lot for me to deal with, okay?" Julian's eyes then flashed over to Aiden's who looked equally frustrated. "I'm just not used to being out and about with my boyfriend whom I'm not allowed to touch or even look at long enough." Aiden sighed, unsure of what to say. "I'm trying to abide by your demands, give you the space that you need because I know that you're not ready to, I don't know, get exposed? But this, what we're doing right now, this isn't as easy as I thought it'd be."

"I'm sorry," Aiden whispered, voice sympathetic, as he fought the urge to reach over and grab Julian's hand. "I'm really, really sorry, Julian. If this is too much for you..." Aiden paused, sighing. "We shouldn't have come here. This was a stupid and bad idea. We should go." Julian reached under the table and grabbed Aiden by the knee, shaking his head, silently urging him to stay. "Why? I hate that you're uncomfortable right now."

"I'm alright." Julian lied, removing his hand from Aiden's knee. "I'll get through it. It's just a quick lunch."

"Ugh! This is all my fault," Cassie put her menu down to whine. "I was the one who said we should go out and do something today. You guys just looked so damn bored being locked up in that house that I thought... fuck, I don't know. I just wanted to help out."

"It's okay, Cass." Julian smiled. "I know you meant well."

"Wait! There actually is a bright side to all of this," Cassie smirked, trying to help lighten the mood as her dirty mind drifted to places it shouldn't have. "I know of a way, or better yet a place, for you two to get some alone time... the restroom."

"First of all, ew. Secondly, do you know how risky that is?" Julian laughed. "Not to mention stupid."

"Risky and stupid are my two favorite words," Aiden said to Julian. "As a matter of fact, I believe I do need to use the restroom before lunch arrives. Guard, care to assist me there? Danger could be lurking around the corner and I may need you to watch my back while I handle my business."

"I think he'd like to do more than watch your back," Cassie fake coughed. "Oh goodness, where is that waitress? I'm so parched!"

"I seriously can't deal with either of you." Julian shook his head and ended up escorting Aiden to the men's room anyway.

There was an elderly man finishing up washing his hands when the two had entered. Aiden pretended to head for a stall, but after the man left, he charged after Julian. Aiden pressed him into the bathroom door and switched the lock on it before claiming Julian's mouth. Julian was cautious at first, but eventually, he got lost in the kiss as he held Aiden to him.

"I'm sorry for putting you through all this," Aiden said between kisses. "I'll make it up to you later, I promise. Whatever you want, I'll do it."

Julian's brain lit up with a few idea's as he gripped Aiden's ass, causing him to moan in response. "I can think of a few things that I'd like to do to you right now."

"I wish you had the time to show me." Aiden pulled back, staring into Julian's eyes as he tried to catch his breath. "I'm suddenly not all that hungry for food anymore."

"Well, we can't leave out of here now. We only just arrived and if we leave now, it'll look suspicious, raise questions. We can't draw any unwanted attention to ourselves. We have to stay a little while longer." Julian gently pushed Aiden away, simultaneously trying to fight off the erection growing in his pants. "Touching you and kissing you while not being able to fuck you is driving me wild," he said while walking over to one of the sinks. "I need a minute."

Aiden stayed back, giving Julian his space. "I've been ready for you, Julian. Whenever you want me, I'm all yours. I've told you this before."

"I know you have, but I just..." Julian evened his breathing, still not facing Aiden as he replied, "I just want your first time to be special, as corny as that sounds. Mine wasn't. It was sloppy and rushed and I don't want you to experience what I—" The door to the bathroom rattled. Someone was trying to come in. "Shit, we gotta get back to the table. Quick, fix yourself up."

Aiden ran his fingers through his hair and smoothed out his clothes as Julian got ready to open the door. They both sighed in relief to see Cassie standing on the other side.

"Looking to join us, blondie?" Aiden teased.

"Not in your wildest dreams," Cassie replied. "Bo Peep is ready to take our orders. I came to make sure you two weren't ass out and going at each other. I know how quickly things, sexual things, can escalate in bathrooms. I've done my own fair share of dirty deeds in these places, just an FYI."

"For the love of God, say no more!" Julian rushed past them to head back to their table.

"Gotta love that boy," Cassie laughed. "He's something special, isn't he?"

Aiden couldn't help but nod and smile. "Yes, he is."

. . . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
Queen's Play By uncouthwriter

Historical Fiction

26.5K 1.9K 36
It's not child's play It's Queen's play Started: Sep 12, 2021
10.3K 251 11
LILITH BROWN, an up-and-coming social media influencer and model was selected to be in "FIND THE GOLD DIGGER - NIKO EDITION" for the Beta squad. The...
116K 1.3K 5
I hope yall vote this πŸ™„πŸ€š Anyways, pls dont take this fr- bye