The Bet.

By MariaFiallo_

(Before you read this, as my own experience while writing this story, don't let the cliche title fool you. Em... More

Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
title of your story
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
The Bet is on hold.
There was a mixup.
ATTENTION LOVERS.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
READ THIS PLEASE.
It's 2020.

Chapter Twenty

1.8K 42 10
By MariaFiallo_

Chapter dedication for cp1234 for her AMAZING SPECTACULAR COMMENT. <3>

A LITTLE GIF OF CHRISTINE TO THE SIDE >>>>

Chapter Twenty:

---------------------------

"Christine, just tell me what's wrong.. Please.." Dylan asked concerned,

After I entered my house I went straight to my room, I couldn't bear to talk to anyone. Every inch of my body was covered in anger and madness. I couldn't even explain it. It's just that type of emotion that you just say "F*ck you" to everything and everyone. So instead of hurting anybody's feelings.. I decided to run up stairs to my room and lock the door.. so I could sob alone and have time for myself to think.

"Please just open..."

I decided that it was enough of sobbing for the night and that it was best for me to express out my feelings because if you just boil them up inside.. nothing's going to change.

I wiped dried tears from my cheeks and opened my door. There Dylan stood with a concerned look on his face. He looked so worried it wasn't even funny-- it was kind of cute.

He suddenly embraced me in for a hug. I could smell the scent of his cologne and how manly he smelled. Most girls would melt to this smell like I am right now but eh then pulled away.

  "I was worried sick Christine! I thought you drugged your self or took some pills or some shit."

   "Woah, you must watch to many movies."  I giggled as I closed my door and locked it. I only wanted to talk to Dylan and that's it. Probably later I should check on Adriana.. she must be feeling the same.. except my situation is a bit worse.

He sat on my bed as I did the same.. We had a stare off. Its like he was trying to tell what was my emotion at this point.

 "What happened Christine?" he said as he straighten up his voice.

I sighed "Lucas.. I was his bet."

Dylan looked plain confused.

"What I mean is.. is that he used me.. he was is a bet with Jake on who would nail the hard to get girls. I guess I was an easy target. He also lied about having sex with me which we never did. And the only reason he's going out with me is because of the bet." I start crying again.." The bet."

"He doesn't deserve you.." Dylan said as he rubbed my back in circles.

He then got closer to me. "How do you know that its true. I mean how do you know?"

I cringed at the fact that he used me.. but then I cleared up my mind and spoke. "Oh.. Julie. Yeah she told me.." I admitted.

Dylan's eyes got wide. "I've heard a lot of stuff about you guys.. didn't you beat her up. Anyways that isn't the problem.. why would you even believe her?"

I kept on wiping off tears off my cheeks.. "She showed me a video.. It is true."

He now looked more shocked than ever.

He shrugged it off. "Maybe she video edited it? maybe she-"

I shook my head rapidly. "No.. it was true.. he even admitted it himself."

His eyes widen. "Wait pause, he admitted it? the heck? how?"

  "I told him that I knew... he didn't deny it." I said as my voice broke within minutes from all the crying I have submerged.

"So yeah there you have it. What could be more worse than this? I hate this" I said as I cried more and more.

Everything was going wrong. One minute the guy who basically saved your life is ruining it. He took care of the thing with Adriana and he took care of Julie for me... I gave him my first kiss and I was a hundred percent sure he felt what I felt.. then he suddenly becomes my boyfriend and I then find out it was all a lie? it was all a bet?

Dylan then mumbles a sentence that I couldn't quite put my finger on. He seems to be glancing at everything but me.

"What did you say?"

He abruptly shook his head. "That there's a lot of things that could be more worse than what you're going through."

My eyebrows raised as a few tears streamed out of my eyes. "Oh really." I crossed my arms. "Like what?"

He shrugged. "Uh I don't know maybe getting your heart shattered into a million pieces because the guy you kissed didn't want to kiss you after all.."

What was the point Dylan was trying to make? he can be a big help but right now I just lost him

  "What are you trying to say?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed.

He now was suddenly to get a worried look on his face. "Christine.. I-I I'm Gay." he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

I was shock even though his eyes haven't met mine yet, he knew what I was thinking.

  "What's going on.."

He shrugged. "Remember how yesterday.. you punched Jake in his face even though he latterly saved my life?"

I nodded as a little smirk appeared on my face

    "I realized today that I never got to thank him.." he took a big breath. "So today when we had English together, he went to get a drink a water and then I decided that it was the perfect time to actually thank him..."

I looked confused as hell.. what's he going for?

"And when I got out of that classroom.. I saw his beautiful muscular figure drinking water but when he stood up straightly and met my eyes..I just felt week for him like I had a desire for him which was odd. But then when I said thanks to him, he said 'anytime.' and the way he said it was so warm and delightful which made an action come out of me..."

I was really interested in what he had to say. Suddenly he stopped looking at the wall and stared at my eyes.. "I kissed him."

I felt like my eyes where blinded. I couldn't believe it. I was as shocked as ever.

"Now why would you do that? are you crazy? he tried hurting Adriana and you knew that."

He nods as I can see the sadness in his eyes.

   "I know, but maybe he was gay too? I mean when he saved me, I felt a weird connection and I thought he felt it too.." he said shyly.

 I shook my head. "Its okay but he doesn't deserve you.. nor Adriana.. he's an ass."

He laughed a little. "But what the  hurts is that when I kissed him.. I was forcing in the kiss, he wasn't. And when I realized what I was doing, I backed away embarrassed and confused. Instead of him either punching me or saying something that would hurt me later on, he didn't. All he did was look at me confused and disgusted which was hurting like hell." he admitted with now a sad expression printed on his face.

This has latterly broke me into pieces..

  "Since when did you find out you where gay?"

He shrugged as a tear escaped his eye. "I guess I always knew I was just too afraid to admit to anything.. to be honest, I used to always prefer to be with guys instead of girls. That's when in 7th grade I was for sure that male was the gender I craved for. I even dressed like a girl when my parents where at work." he said with a small giggle.

I smiled at him. "Then what happened?"

  "Well in 9th grade, I had this huge crush on my best friend Andrew, yeah we used to be really close but I did a mistake that I could never get back.." His face suddenly turned blank again

I nodded to pursue him into continuing.

"I expressed my feelings for him one day..and he did something I wasn't really quite expecting. He punched me."

Wow this kid had such a harsh life... I should of never acted rude when he came into my house...

 "Yeah, right in the face.. I lied to my parents that I walked into a pole, but then the next day the weirdest thing happened, people look at me funny.. but then later on I found out why, it was because Andrew told everyone.. people teased me, called me names and I couldn't take it anymore. That's when in .." he took another big breath, this was too much for him to deal with. He even made my problem look as if it where nothing.

"That's when in 10th grade I came out of the closet and told my parents.. but it got even worse.. my dad started beating me. -- that's why I'm a troubled teenager.. I  got teased and I got so messed up in the head.. that i'm here today. With you."

I now apparently was crying as I felt the tears stream down my face. I had no idea he had this horrible past. I wish I would have known.

"I-I I'm so sorry I didn't know. I seriously feel like a dick for being such an asshole when I first met you. You are such a great friend and a person. And its true.. All the good one's are gay."

He smiled. Gosh that smile was dreamy too.

 "Hey, can I tell you this one secret.."

I nodded. "Ofcourse.."

"I never kissed a girl.. I'm just telling you this because since I basically just told you the most important thing about me, why not right?" he faked laughed. "And please don't tell Adriana any of this.. she was trying to ask me today..but I wouldn't tell her."

I laughed. "No worries and hey I never kissed a guy until.. um yeah want to watch a movie or something?"

His eyebrows furrowed. "Don't you want to plan out your whole outfit for tomorrow?"

I looked a bit surprised by his question since I did tell him about the whole bet thing.. I didn't think Dylan still expected me to go.."

I shook my head. "I'm not going, the bet's deadline is tomorrow and I don't want to be humiliated at all.. so nope" I said as I plopped out the 'p'

  "Oh.. wait then what was Lucas doing here then?"

My eyes widen but I wasn't surprised, my eyes have been widening up a lot lately. "You knew he came here?"

He nodded. "Yeah but I didn't know about the bet back then..anyways, why was he here?"

I shrugged. "I don't know .. oh wait I do! he came to gave me a dress I think? but I just threw it at his face. I don't want nothing to deal with him." I stated. It was the truth anyways.

  "Where's the dress now?"

 "I don't know, outside maybe?"

   "Yeah.. hold on a minute." he said as he exited my room.

A few minutes later he came back with the same package I threw at Lucas earlier, but this time it had a writing on it.

"Well I saw this at your front step.. It had a special writing.

I took the package of his hands and I laid the package on my thighs as I sat up on my bed. In big font letters with a marker it said..

         "  I KNOW I'VE DONE A HORRIBLE THING.. AND I'LL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I'VE DONE. BUT PLEASE WEAR IT, THAT'S THE LEAST I CAN DO... IM SORRY. -From your next door neighbor, Lucas." to the side there was also the 200 I threw at him. The money was laid perfectly into a pile. He didn't take it.

I kind of had the urge to smile but I resisted. He didn't even deserve my smiles. I then opened the box and it had a delightful elegant white dress. It was beautiful. It was like the one from the movie "A Cinderella story" where Hilary duff played in. Except this wasn't just a white dress. It was an expensive white dress.. a beautiful delicate white dress that was unique and one of a kind. Sad to say that it was better than what my mom had for me.

"Christine Osborne... will you go to the football dance with me while wearing this dress?"

Now I did smile... I swear that Dylan is just too cute.. too bad he's gay. Gosh, the good one's are always gay, always.

"Yes of course.. definitely."

------------------------------------

LUCAS P.O.V

"Hey.." I said as I laid next to Jake in his couch at his house.

"You are late for practice bro." Jake said as we did our corny handshake.

  I nodded. "I know, but it doesn't even matter because River texted me and said that he can't bring his guitar and that he can't be here so since I don't have a guitar.. I cant practice now so.."

Jake got into his confused face. "River didn't text me?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh he told me he did, its just that the other day I got bored so I changed his contact name to 'Girl who is desperate'."

He started laughing. "Oh that was him.. now it makes sense."

I rolled my eyes and he caught me.

 "What's up with the attitude?"

I shrugged it off. "Christine knows.."

He now looked even more confused. Gosh Jake can be such a blonde sometimes. "She knows about the bet genius."

He looked around nervously, "Holy crap.. well..." he said as he took some money out of his back pocket. "Here's the 200 dollars.. you did it man, congrats."

I shook my head. "I took the money and just threw it in my pocket. Now that I have the money I wasn't even happy, it was dirty money.

"I have something to tell you.."

  He looked up. "What?"

"I saw you and Dylan kissing..." I admitted, but I don't care... I wanted to know why and what was going on.

He then started to get a nervous look on his face. "Listen dude its not what-"

"Its okay, you don't have to explain to me what happened. I saw how you where trying to refuse.."

Jake got a sudden relief look on his face. "He came on to me.. that's all I'm going to say."

I laughed but then my phone vibrated -- a text.

  "I'M STILL WAITING ON MY STUFF DUMBASS. I KNOW YOU TRIED HURTING MY SISTER AND SUCCEDED, SOMEBODY TOLD ME, WAIT SCRATCH THAT.. SOMEBODY SHOWED ME :) BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE IT CLEARER FOR YOU..  I WANT MY STUFF AND THE 200 DOLLARS BY TOMORROW, I'LL BE AT EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE. -JOSH."

I gulped hard.. what was I going to do, what in the world was going to happen. This was horrible. If only I would've never got in the bet.. if only I would have started off right.

By my sudden turn of expression Jake eyed me. "Are you okay?"

"No.. no i'm not."

---------------------------------------

Sorry this must have been the shortest chapter. I APOLOGIZE. BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ALL ABOUT THE DANCE. REMEMBER THIS WAS A PART ONE OUT OF TWO AND NOW ITS TWO OUT OF TWO, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE CONTINUING CHAPTERS THAT WILL ADD ON. DONT WORRY I WONT TAKE LONG

WHERE YOU SHOCKED TO FIND OUT DYLAN'S SECRET ?

YES, JOSH DID FIND OUT BY JULIE AND THERE'S WAY MORE DRAMA COMING YOUR WAY. and you guys are so lucky I updated.. IM SOO TIREED, ITS BEEN A LONG DAY. ITS LIKE 1:29 AM. I SHOULD BE SLEEPING XD

I love you all okay bye now :D If you want me to keep making long chapters VOTE VOTE VOTEE AND COMMENT COMMENTT !!! DONT FORGET TO FAN :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
9K 392 18
"It's beautiful" I sigh. "Yes it is" Blaze whispers next to me. I looked at him and saw he was just staring at me. "Why are you staring?" "Because...
60.2K 1.8K 20
"Let's make a bet," I said. "What is it?" he asked. "That was very fun. And I feel like we'll do it again," I started. "We date each other and we can...
255 5 10
When Emma Harte, a pretty, late blooming, slightly nerdy teen girl who has never shared her first kiss, decides to help her not-brother James, the ul...