Killer (phan) (completed with...

By phanwhitets

HI!!!! so if you happen to read this, it means you're amazing (; so I don't think there's any trigger warning... More

une ~ why can't I?
deux ~ loyal friend
trois ~ you won't tell anyone right?
quatre ~ that wasn't Annabell
cinq ~ misunderstanding
six ~ do you recognize this girl?
sept ~ livin like larry
huit ~ what are we even doing?
neuf ~ paris
dix ~ confused
onze ~ that song
douze ~ it's beautiful
treize ~ you're going to regret it
quinz ~ it was her
seize ~ status
dix-sept ~ please say yes
dix-huit ~ fuck it I can't think of a name for this chapter
dix-neuf ~ across the street
vingt ~ no matter what
vingt et une ~ not once
vingt deux ~ not anymore
vingt trois ~ where are you going?
vingt quatre ~ what am I even doing?
vingt cinq ~ it's her
vingt six ~ I don't believe you
vingt sept ~ the last thing you'll remember
Vingt huit ~ just let me die
vingt neuf ~ wtf is a title
SMUT
Trente et une ~ someone wants to see you
trente deux ~ the perfect day in Paris
Trente trois ~ some dreams really do come true
HEY HEY HEY I GOT SOMETIN TO SAY PEOPLE
seQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL :D

quatorze ~ any moment now

7.7K 384 611
By phanwhitets

"Nice rest, Phil?" Al asks as I sit down next to Dan catching his eyes. I nod and begin to eat my food. "You feeling better, Dan?" he asks and Dan nods stuffing food in his mouth. "Any information?" Dan shakes his head frowning.

"We haven't found her yet," one of the officers says.

"I'm pretty sure that if you found her, then we would've known by now," I say.

"Don't sass me!" he snaps and I put my hands up in defense.

"We're doing the best we can," Al says. We're going out today, though, in like, fifteen minutes, so eat quickly so we can make most of the day." Dan and I nod and finish our food while the officers keep making conversation with themselves.

~

Fifteen minutes later, we finished our food and stepped outside. I looked at all the different buildings in aw. It's really amazing.

"Phil! Dan!" I hear Al yell from a while away where the officers were walking away. "This way!" he yells again and we run up to them.

"You can go sight seeing later," Officer Little says as catch up and my face goes red slightly in embarrassment.

"So what are we doing?" Dan asks.

"Splitting up, looking for her, handing out wanted signs and hanging them up," Al answers and we nod. "Dan will go with me, and Phil will go with Little," he says and I groan silently. I don't want to split from Dan! And I definitely don't want to talk to Officer Little alone.

"Okay, when?" Dan asks as we approach three police cars. "The fuck did you get these?" he asks and I think the same thing.

"We're police officers, it's not like there aren't other police officers here that can help us out," Al answers and we nod.

"Phil, you're coming with me," Officer Little says and hops in one of the police cars. I groan slightly and get in the same car as him waving bye to Dan first. I avoid his eye contact and just look out the window while he drives but I can tell he keeps looking at me.

"Phi-"

"I don't want to hear it!" I snap and look back out the window.

"I was just going to say to put your seat belt on," Officer Little says and I groan loudly putting on my seat belt. "Safety first!" he says cheerfully and I just glare at him.

"You're not funny," I say and look out the window again.

"Phil, I was just trying to help," he says but I ignore him. "Why are you so mad? I just don't want you to lose your opportunity."

"Why do you care?" I ask harshly. "I don't have any opportunity, and it doesn't matter anyways! I just met you too, so it doesn't matter!" he sighs heavily.

"Phil, I just don't want you to make a mistake, okay? When I was your age, there was someone I really loved, but was too nervous to say anything. But luckily, someone tried to talk me into to asking this person out and-"

"Is this gong anywhere important?" I ask. I'm being such a douche nut.

"Annnnnd, they talked me into sharing my true feelings with this person I thought I had no chance with, I did, and I've never been more happy in making that decision my whole life." he say dreamily.

"That's different," I say trying to be right. "At least yours actually probably liked your gender! I'm halfway positive Dan likes girls more then boys."

"That person I liked is now my husband, Phil," he says and my mouth drops all the way open. Officer Little's... gay? How did I not know?

"Oh, um," I say awkwardly. "I, uh,"

"It's fine Phil," he says laughing slightly. "Not many people can tell I'm a raging homosexual from first glance." I laugh slightly.

"I, uh, guess not?" i say kind of laughing. "I'm sorry. For not listening."

"Have you seen the way he looks at you, Phil?" he asks and I shake my head. "You have to give it a try, I'm sure he's just as nervous as you."

"You're mistaken," I say. "He doesn't think of me like that."

"No, I'm not mistaken, you're just delusional," I roll my eyes. "Phil, he likes you!"

"No, he's just confused," i say cutting him off.

"Then what was that last night?"

"That was just-" I stop. What was that? He did say it was a date. And we did fall asleep cuddled against each other. Maybe, just maybe, Officer Little is right.

"Just a date in Paris," he says in a dreamy voice and I roll my eyes again. "Just a picnic under the stars with pizza."

"Shut uupppppp," I whine and he laughs. "So what if he still likes Annabell,"

"Kaydee," he corrects me.

"Whatever,"

"She's a criminal, Phil. She cheated on him, left with no reason, and manipulated him for two whole years. There is no danger in him still liking her!" he says and pulls into a place where many people were walking on the street. "C'mon, we have to go."

"What are we even doing?" I ask and get out of the car following him. He hands me a bunch of papers with Annabell's face on it with french written on it. 

"Hand these to people, and ask them if they've seen her," he says turning and walking down the road in the opposite direction. 

"I don't speak french!" I call after him and he turns and walks back to me. He takes one of the papers and takes out a pen, writing something on it.  Avez-vous vu cette fille? the paper said and Officer Little showed me how to pronounce it.

"That means, 'have you seen this girl?'" he says and I nod before he turns and heads off.

~

"Avez-vous vu cette fille?" I ask another stranger and they shake their head before taking a paper and walking off. "Avez-vous ve cette fille?" I ask another and they just ignore me walking by. "Avez-vous ve cette fille?" I ask more annoyed this time to an elderly woman.

"Oui! Oui! Elle était juste comme ça! à mon magasin!" the woman says eagerly but I can't understand it at all. I know "oui" means yes. So maybe she has information.

"Wait, wait," I say.

"English?" she asks with a heavy accent and I nod eagerly. "Me saw le woman at I like store!" she says eagerly and I can tell that she's not good with English at all.

"You saw her, at, a store?" I ask and she nods pointing down the pavement. "Thank you!" I say and start walking that way. I honestly don't think she's down that way. The lady did seem kind of confused. I should call Little just in case. Shit. I don't have his number. We were just going to meet back at the car in an hour. Dan! I'll call him! I take out my phone and click his contact to call him. "What do you mean no service?" I ask annoyed as my phone doesn't work. "Great," I say and take a deep breath.

I walk down the pavement looking around for anything suspicious and keep handing out fliers to people. No one else says that they've seen her though. That old lady was just crazy.

"Avez-vous ve sette fille?" I ask another girl on the street.

"Oui," she answers and points in the same direction I'm walking. Okay so maybe it wasn't just some old lady going crazy. Unless these people are just lying bastards. I keep walking and see a nice store open at the side of the street that had a bunch of people in. I'll get more people looking if i give the fliers to the people in there. I walk in and begin just handing out papers not even asking if they've seen her.

I eventually hand one out to nearly everyone in the shop so I begin to exit when I spot a homeless man sitting in the corner of the shop. At least, I think he's homeless. He's sitting on a blanket and has a pillow there just keeping to himself. I wonder why they let him stay. He looks clean and stuff, not like your typical homeless man off the street. I walk over to him and hand him the paper.

"Avez-vous ve sette fille?" I ask and he eyes me curiously. "The girl?" I say again pointing at the paper.

"I speak English," he says in an English accent and I sigh.

"Finally!" I say. "I'm kind of on a hunt, have you see this girl?" I ask pointing at the paper again. He raises an eyebrow before nodding. "Oh, really? where?" he smirks at me.

"Around," he says sounding mysterious. He takes out a cigarette and starts smoking. 

"Really? Where! This is really important!" I say and take a seat next to him on the ground. he just smirks at me again. "Why do you keep smiling?" I say in a chuckle. He was kind of freaking me out. 

"I'm waiting," he says again and seems to stare in space. I sigh heavily.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood for games, you've either seen her, or you haven't!" I say growing impatient. He just smiles again.

"It should be any moment now," he says smirking and standing up with me to follow. "I've helped you in every way I can, farewell young man," he just walks out of the shop. I sigh and look down at the papers.

"Any moment now," I repeat wondering if that actually had any meaning. That's when I heard the gunshot.

cliffhanger whaaaaat ;) haha

meow =^.^= 

I loved Phil's new video :D I wonder how the author of the vampire fic feels right now.. I don't know whether I would be embarressed or happy if they read my fic. If it was a smut scene I would crawl under a rock. But if it was this I probably wouldn't be all that ashamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 927 22
This is (obviously) a Dan Howell, or danisnotonfire fanfiction. This was completed as of January 4, 2015 :) please vote and comment thank you for rea...
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...
68.4K 1.9K 45
PHAN Fanfiction! *WARNING! TRIGGERS IN BOOK LIKE VERY RARE SELF HARM* No smut, just extreme fluff :) Dan Howell has been in love with his best friend...
5.1K 156 23
Phil has been denying his feelings for Dan for 3 years now and he doesn't know if he can hold those feelings back any more. But when Dan gets a girlf...