Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

Da percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 98

451 20 14
Da percabethforever0414

Annabeth's POV

"Where's Percy?"

"... He said he didn't have an appetite."

Hazel pursed her lips. "He's sick?"

I nodded slowly. "I think there was a small fight with a Roman soldier."

Hazel paused. "... Maybe it's because of the Heath twins."

"I hate those little brats."

"I think he just gossiped about how he was going to chase out the Greeks." she furrowed her eyebrows. "I overheard them talking."

I scowled and my eyeballs rolled around to find them and gut them.

"... Can I see him?"

"Huh?"

"Percy. I haven't been able to talk to him for a while."

I thought for a few seconds. "I'm not sure. I'll ask."

"Thanks."

I took a few bites of my meatloaf. It was kind of hard to swallow thinking Percy wasn't eating anything. I gulped down some water, pushing it down my throat.

"... Annabeth."

I glanced at Nico. "Yes?"

"I was wondering when Percy would die."

I pressed my lips together. I wasn't sure how to feel about him. His words were straightfoward, but somewhat rude.

"A few days. Maybe a week." I shoved more of the meatloaf into my mouth, hoping the tears would squeeze back into my eyes.

"Don't worry."

I stared at him. He was looking down at his lap.

"He'll go to elyisum. I met Thalia.... And Andrew." he bit his lip. "Theo too." he sighed. "He'll be happy." he said flatly.

I was frozen into place. Suddenly, I was thinking about how different he was when I had first met him. He was ten, smiling, and looked like he actually had blood. Now he was pale, tall, skinny, with raging, dark eyes. His long hair was slightly over his eyes, which I knew Bianca would cut as soon as she saw him. He still had his olive complexion, but it had faded out till it was barely visible

"Do you still do mythomagic?" I blurted.

He stared at me if I was crazy. He sighed. "Sometimes."

I nodded slowly. He plowed through his dinner and I stood up, and the wind whisked my plate away. Hazel stood up also and walked beside me.

"When are you going back?"

"Tommorow morning."

"Early?"

"Yeah."

We walked a little bit without a word. We got closer to the barracks, and I saw Percy outside, sitting on a hammock and talking to a boy. He smiled when he saw me and said a few words before jumping off the hammock.

"Hi." he greeted Hazel.

"Why were you outside?"

"Waiting for you." he kissed my cheek. "You came with Hazel?"

I nodded. Hazel smiled at Percy. "I wanted to see you."

"I haven't really seen you in a while." He agreed. "Come to camp sometime."

"I heard that there was a misunderstanding with a soldier."

"Yeah. It got finished pretty quickly."

She frowned. "Who was it?"

"I can't remember his face anyway. It's fine."

I pulled down his scarf to reveal the big purple bruise on his neck. "He got this."

"Annabeth!" He pulled his scarf back. "It's alright Hazel. It was just a misunderstanding-"

"Do you remember anything about him?"

"No. Hazel-"

"Where was he?"

"I have no idea. It's not serious-"

"How is that not serious!! That soldier needs to be washing all the toliets with a toothbrush!!"

"That would take a year." he insisted.

Hazel sighed. "I'll find him before you go to camp." she hugged him tight. "I hope you get better."

Percy bit his lip. "Thanks." he managed.

Hazel went off and I grabbed his hand.

"You shouldn't of came out."

He let his shoulders droop. "Lets go inside." He said, ignoring my words. He opened the door for me and I stepped in. He followed behind me and hugged me, wrapping his arms loosly around my waist. I could feel his breath on my neck.
"... It's just a dream..." he mumbled. There was complete silence. "Right?"

Shivers ran up my spine. What was he talking about?

Just a dream.

His dreams....

"It's a dream." I said stiffly. "Just a dream."

He sighed and took his arms away. "Just a dream..."

He ran his fingers through his hair.

I so badly wanted to ask what he had seen. What had shaken him up so hard. What was killing him from the inside, slowly eating away his indentity.

"Percy...."

He wasn't listening.

~

I woke to a lot of yelling and cussing.

Bewildered and sleepy, I saw a glint of bronze and gold. The clang sent sparks flying.

Percy.

I could see him, yelling at someone. I looked to the side to see a man with a ski mask. I grabbed my cap and turned invisible and also spotted another man rummaging through our bags. I grabbed my dagger and knocked out the man fighting with Percy. Percy's eyes were glowing and raging in the dark. He thrust his hand out and the man started choking, something lifting him out in the air. Suddenly, the man that I had knocked out stabbed Percy in his outstreched arm. Percy threw the man off and I jumped ontop of him, punching his masked face. He struggled under me, kicking his legs. I used all my strength to keep him down. Something- someone fell with a thump behind me. Fear ran through my veins. If Percy was knocked out, I had no chance against these two men.

"Annabeth."

Percy grabbed my shaking arm. I looked behind me to see that the other man was out completely. The man under me still struggled. Percy grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up into the air. He threw his ski mask off and the man was revealed.

Parker.

His nose was broken and bleeding, which I was pretty satisified with. His red brown eyes glared at Percy.

"Parker." he growled.

Parker laughed. "Perseus Jackson." he said haughtily, but I knew he had nothing to say.

"You're dead."

I screamed as Raymond stabbed Percy in the back. Parker was laughing like a maniac.

Percy didn't move.

Raymond frowned. "Hey-"

Percy elbowed Raymond in his face hard, sending him flying back to the wall behind him. He sighed.

"You thought that would kill me."

Parker was frozen, staring at him in fear.
"Grab Raymond Annabeth. We've got some talking to do."

~

Percy was furious.

He was yelling at a centurion, who looked very, very scared and confused. I saw Reyna running out and pulling the centurion back while Hazel and Frank tried to calm Percy. The Apollo kid next to me tapped me on the shoulder.

"You don't feel uncomfortable?" she asked.

I shook my head. She smiled at me. "Just a few bruises." she pursed her lips. "Can you get him over? He looks like he's hurt pretty bad."

The dim light showed the blood running down his forehead and staining the back of his shirt. The girl's dark skin shone in the lights that had turned on above. I pulled the blankets close to me. I was so spooked by this experience and I was wondering how Percy was able to yell like this. I glanced at Raymond and Parker with another child of Apollo. I swallowed and stood up. I was wearing my PJ's in the cold weather. The cold of the stones on the ground seeped through my slippers. I walked towards Percy and grabbed his wrist.

"Percy."

He looked down, stopping his tirade. His eyes scared me.

"Let's stop this." I said quietly. "We can talk about this tommorow-"

"You're expecting me to let you sleep here."

I flinched at his sharp voice. "But-"

"We are getting out of this camp as soon as I get this covered." he snapped. He softened a bit as I looked down.

"... Hazel. Get Annabeth inside."

I was whisked away quickly by her and I looked behind to see Percy talking with Reyna and Frank. Hazel led me to her own bed.

"Are you cold?"

I nodded slowly, my mind muggy with the need of sleep. Hazel gave me another blanket.

"Go to sleep." she insisted.

"What time is it?"

"2 am. Get some sleep."

I sighed and leaned back on the wall. "Percy's hurt."

"I know."

I dropped my head. I wanted to cry. I wished he would just shut up and talk about this tommorow.

".... Annabeth..."

"He... He was sick. And he used his powers. He-"

"I'll go and see. Stay here."

I could feel her weight move off the bed. My eyelids drooped. I wanted to stay awake so badly, but my consciousness slipped back and forth. Finally, I gave in to sleep let my head fall back.

~

I woke to Percy's back.

I blinked a few times and saw that I was riding piggyback on Percy. Suprised, I pulled back.

"Whoah. Relax Wise Girl."

"But-"

"Relax."

I slumped back on his back and sighed. "Where are we?"

"You don't need to know." he said stiffly. "Hold on."

I held on tight as he used his hand to open the door. He hefted me up and used his foot to opened the door. He slipped off his own shoes and laid me on the bed. I could see the bandage on his head. He went out of my sight for a while and came back and laid by my side. I kissed him carefully, hoping I wouldn't hurt him. He wrapped his arms around me, pressing my head against his chest.

"Wise Girl..."

"Hmmmmm?"

He sighed, making the hard slope of muscle fall dramatically.

"Sleepy?"

"Hmmmmm."

He laughed slightly. "Go to sleep." he said softly. I snuggled into his arms, breathing in his salty scent. I wondered when I would never be able to smell it again. I sighed.

"Why?"

"Whaat?"

"You just sighed."

"I don't want to miss you when you're gone."

"I'm afraid it's impossible for me to forget you."

"You'll have Theo."

"I won't have you."

"Lets think about now."

"Now."

I hugged him. "I love you."

"Ditto."

I smiled into his chest, feeling my lips on his chest. "I love you more."

"I love you more than that."

"I love you more than you love me."

"This is getting cliche."

"Sleep..." I mumbled.

"Alright." He kissed me on the top of my head. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

~

Screaming.

In delight.

Why??

CAUSSSSSEEEEEEE

JUST CAUSSE!

yup.

WHOOP WHOOP!!

BUT I WONDER WHERE WERE YOU

WHEN I WAS AT THE WORST TIME ON MY KNEES

NO!!!

IT DOESN'T MATCH WITH THE ENDING!!

HERE I STAND, HELPLESS AND LEFT FOR DEAD

NO!!!!!!!

OH HER EYES, HER EYES, MAKES THE STARS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE NOT SHINING

MAYBE....

YOU'RE ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHE'S NOT UPSET

SHE'S NOT UPSET!!!

I DIDN'T HEAR WHAT YOU WERE SAYING

No....

Whatever.

AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT

WAKE UP CALL!!!!

DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHH OHHHH

I'M WAKING UP TO ASH AND DUST

I STILL DON'T HAVE THE REASON AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.6K 1.1K 35
❛ I had a feeling so peculiar, this pain wouldn't be for 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. ❜ ⎯⎯ ⠀ㅤִㅤ ୨⠀♡⠀୧ ㅤִ...
145K 5.7K 26
Hazel just wanted to get out of the hospital, Percy was bound to end up there one way or another. Piper wanted real friends, Annabeth didn't have any...
52.7K 2.2K 30
"With all the pain, with all my chaos, I somehow feel myself being calm when I'm next to you, Percy." ...
807 20 19
A Percy Jackson AU in which some gods' children live on Olympus with them. What will happen when a misunderstanding leads to a fallout between one of...