Will you find me??

By AmyRandazzo

Samantha is not your typical highschool girl. She is popular for being the captain of the cheer team. But whe... More

About the characters
Chapter 1-Meeting me
Chapter 2-What happened in his past??
Chapter 3-Its time I told you
Chapter 4-I Miss You
Chapter 5-What Do You Want From Me??
Chapter 6-Anything Could happen???
Chapter 7-I will come home
Chapter 8-Where Have You Been??
Chapter 9-What is going on
Chapter 11-Karma
Chapter 12-Better than revenge
Chapter 13-Can We Go Back??
Chapter 14-What about yesturday??
Chapter 15-Chris's Enemy
Chapter16-Excuse me??
Chapter17-Chris's funeral
Chapter 18-One Last Time
Chapter19-Harshini's Plan
Chapter 20-You'll be back
Chapter21-Shes back
Chapter 22-This isn't goodbye
Chapter 23-Sam's Dream

Chapter 10-One Way Or Another

16 2 8
By AmyRandazzo

Chris had already left the place before I could catch him. Hes lucky I was still scared to run. Why would he do that to me?? I walked out of the place thinking why he would do such a thing. I saw Chris standing by a tree kicking dirt. He looked upset so I walked over to him. He didnt look up at me. He kept kicking the dirt. I stopped him. He looked up at me and giggled. I looked at him curiously and he kept laughing. "Um why are you laughing"??? I asked while brushing dirt off me. Chris didnt say anything. He kept laughing then left. "Im not done with you"!!!! I called after him. He kept walking. I ran until I caught him. He looked at me seriously. He looked me in the eyes and grabbed my face. I blushed. Does he like me?? Does he want to kiss me??? And thats just what he did. He kissed me. I was speechless. I froze. I couldnt believe he kissed me. "Im sorry. I didnt mean to do that". Chris said quickly. He walked away. I just stood there looking at him walk away. Eventually, I walked home. When I got there, I saw Marcel and Clarissa jumping on the couch. When I walked in, they sat down. "What are you doing"?? I asked. They knew they were in trouble. Clarissa gave me her sweet little girl look. "Nothing". Marcel answered quietly. I groaned and told them to go to their rooms. I sighed in relief because they were behaving. I layed on the couch and started to fall asleep when someone interrupted me by knocking on the door. I walked to the door and looked out of it. It was Chris. I opened the door and Chris looked at me like he was gonna laugh again. "What"?? I greeted him. He smirked at me and walked in. "I didnt say come in". I pointed out. He laughed a little and turned on the TV. "Yo, this isnt your house. Either tell me what you want or leave". I ordered. I was getting annoyed. Chris smirked again and got up. "Your fun". Chris finally said to me. I tilted my head in confusion. "Your fun to annoy". He went on. "Your fun to call names". I replied while laughing. What made me laugh was the fact that Chris being serious about something. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Sam, Im serious. Your fun to annoy". Chris said seriously. I stopped laughing. He was actually being serious. I apologized for laughing at him and he didnt care. I walked away for a few minutes and when I came back, Chris was gone and the only thing I saw was an ambulance go by. That made me wonder. If Marcel and Clarissa are in their rooms, then Chris had to be in that ambulance. Maybe he left because I heard the door slam. I dont know whats going on. But one way or another, Im going to get you Chris. (Authors note: Hey guys, sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. I have ideas but they aren't out yet. So I hope you liked this chapter. Please leave a like and comment. Also feedback. Byeee!!!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 19
"๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ ." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...
5.4K 371 29
Lisa Gillian, a lonesome high school girl with an extraordinary ability to see ghosts. Its her secret and she lives everyday by avoiding to get notic...
192 0 8
Samantha Davidson had been warnedโ€”by her powerful Guardian, no lessโ€”that dark days were coming. What she didnโ€™t know was that many of these events wo...