Chapter 9-What is going on

My mother's dead body was coming after me. It didn't want the other two guys. It wanted me. I don't know why. Maybe it is my mom. But shes dead. How can this be possible. I tripped and my mom's body stood over me. "M-Mom"?? I barely said because I was so frightened. The body stopped and it looked at me. "Hello, Sam". The body said while picking me up. I was afraid to say anything. What if the body grabs me and takes me somewhere. I closed my eyes hoping it was a dream. But it wasnt. It was a nightmare. And it was real. "Ok, Sam. You can do this". I said to myself out loud. Just then, Harshini came(quick shoutout:@Alexendra_Cunning special appearance, yay and thanks for being awesome). "Harshini, what are you doing here"?? I asked. She looked at me and smiled evily. I shrugged and looked at the somehow human body that is my mother's. Harshini pushed me out of that way when my mother tried to grab me. "What was that for"?!?! I yelled. "Uhh did you want to die"?!?! Harshini repiled while yelling. "Everybody freeze"!!!! A cop yelled while kicking the door in. I jumped and put my hands in the air. Harshini disappeared since shes ghost/spirit(lucky). Mothers body froze like a human would. Then I heard something. I heard the body whisper. It sounded like Chris's voice. The cop went to check out the rest of the place when I investigated the body.  I checked all around until I saw a zipper. I un zipped the body and out came Chris. He was dying of laughter. "What the f*** Chris"?!?!? I screamed. I couldnt help but curse at him. He made me so mad. "Omg your face was awesome. Good thing I recorded it". Chris tried to say because he was laughing so much. I punched him in the face. He scared me so much. But how did he know this was gonna happen. Was he in on this?? "Yo a**hole, were you in on this"?? I asked. "You know. There is a much nicer way to ask questions". Chris informed me. I rolled my eyes. I didnt have time for this. He nodded and winked at me. "Why the hell would you do that??? That was uncool". I yelled some more. Chris walked away laughing and I thought of ways to get him back. Chris better watch himself. Because here comes Sam. (Authors note:Hey guys. Sorry I havent updated in a while. Anyway, hope you like this chapter. Leave a like and comment. Also, dont forget to leave feedback. Byeee!!!!!!)