Chapter19-Harshini's Plan

Harshini spent all day and night trying to get Chris and I together, while Suvarna spent all day and night stopping her. "You and Chris can't be together". She blurted out. I turned my head and blinked twice. I thought she was kidding at first. But she looked serious. "I spent all my time getting rid of him and Harshini is gonna bring him back. I will not have it. I will not"!! Suvarna yelled. "Who said Chris and I are getting together"?? I asked confused. Suvarna put her head in her hands and pointed to Harshini. I turned to look at her and she smiled at me. I smiled back and Suvarna didn't like that. She gave me a dirty look. I shrugged and got up. "Chris and I are not together. We never will be". I explained. "If she makes you two together, I will come after you". Suvarna threatened. I started at her like 'what the hell' and she smirked at me. (A few hours later), Harshini claimed she finished her plan on getting Chris to kiss me. Suvarna was watching from the distance. "I have to stop that". She whispered out loud. I thought I heard it but I ignored it. Harshini went to wash her hands while Suvarna messed with Harshini's machine. "What are you doing"?? I asked softly. "Don't tell her". Suvarna answered. I turned around and saw Harshini coming. Suvarna stopped what she was doing and went back in hiding. "Alright, now let's see if this works". Harshini said while coming back and starting her machine. The machine made noises and flashed lights. Then, it started smoking and shaking. "HIT THE FLOOR"!!!! I screamed and Harshini, Suvarna, and I all hit the floor. The machine exploded and parts went everywhere. "I don't understand what went wrong". Harshini said while scratching her ghostly head. I was going to tell Harshini that Suvarna made it explode, but she kept giving me giving me dirty looks so I didn't want to take that shot. "I know what went wrong". I blurted out. Both girls looked at me. "Don't do it". Suvarna whispered. "What went wrong"?? Harshini asked. "Suvarna messed with the machine when you stepped out for a minute". I answered as fast as I can. "Why would you do that"??? Harshini asked, sounding angry. Suvarna looked at me and put her head down. "I don't want Chris and Sam together"!!! She yelled. "Why not"?? Harshini replied. "Because, I spent all my time making sure he was dead. And your going to bring him back. I don't want that"!!! Suvarna shouted. "Girls, stop yelling"!!! Ashley butted in. "Ashley, not now. This is between Suvarna, Harshini and I"!!! I yelled. Ashley obviously didn't care because she stood right next to me. I groaned. "So what's this about"?? Ashley asked. We all ignored her and went on with our conversation. Well, argument. "You had no right to mess with my machine"!!! Harshini shouted. "I don't like Chris!! Why do you want him here"?!?! Suvarna yelled. "Sam and Chris were a beautiful couple. They need to kiss eachother. At least once"!!! Harshini shouted back at her. I didn't say anything because they kept yelling back and forth. I tried to walk away but Ashley pulled me back down. "I think you have a crush on Chris"!!! Ashley shouted. "Ewww"!!! Suvarna denied. After Ashley said that, Suvarna got a disgusted look on her face. "Do you have a crush on him"?? I asked. "No!! I do not have a crush on Chris!! I never have and I never will. He's gross. He's very annoying". Suvarna went on. I agreed on the gross part. But Chris was sometimes annoying. "Suvarna loves Chris"!! I sang. "Sam, if you say that again, I will come after you". Suvarna threatened. "Suvarna loves Chris". I sang again. "Thats it!!! Sam, watch your back because your my next victim"!! Suvarna declared. I froze. Did she really mean that???

(That's the end of the chapter. I'm having alot of fun writing this story. I wanna say thanks so much for making this story happen. My first story is still getting reads. I love it. Thanks so much and this story wouldn't have been possible without you all. I love you. Especially Alexendra_Cunning KK_315 SnowDropsx suvarnagunachandaran
The people that I mentioned, I love you so much. You guys are there for me when I need you. I dont know what I would do without you all. Thanks for being amazing and dont change for anyone. Byeee :D)