Chapter21-Shes back

While I spent most of my time trying to get Harshini back, Suvarna spent all of her time yelling at Ashley. "You were supposed to hit Sam"!! She yelled. "Well Harshini got in the way"!!! Ashley shouted while in her face. "This is your fault"!!!! Suvarna screamed. I knew why they were yelling, but I really didn't care. "I got Harshini by going to her grave and asking her to come out. I'll do that". I accidentally said out loud. As I was going to the graveyard, I saw someone who looks like Chris. I shook my head because I know he's not here. As I got closer, he looked at me. "Hello, Sam". He greeted. I jumped back and screamed. "Your not real"!!! I cried. "I am real. Didn't you miss me"?? He asked. I screamed and ran. He followed me. Then I saw someone who looked like Clarissa. "Sammy, push me on the swing"!! She called. I quickly ran behind a bush and peeked out. What is going on? The ghosts of Chris and my whole family are here. When they weren't looking, I went to Harshini's grave, called her name, and prayed that she would come. She came!!! "Thanks again for coming". I said with relief. "Let's get out of here". Harshini replied. "Not so fast". Suvarna said while stopping us. Ashley, and all of the ghosts went to her side. "What's going on here"?? I asked. "You girls aren't going anywhere". Ashley threatened. "I'll handle the ghosts, you handle the human". Harshini suggested. nodded in agreement and ran for Suvarna. She jumped out of the way and came towards me. I hit her and she screamed. We fought for a while, while Harshini and the ghosts were having a battle. When the fight ended, Harshini won against the ghosts, and for me, well, I didn't exactly win. "Now that she's out of the way, I want you". Suvarna demanded. Harshini smirked at her and they started fighting. I layed on the ground, confused and partially conscious. Harshini beat Suvarna. Suvarna died. Or so we thought. I was so out of it, I didn't know what that meant. I didnt know what was happening. "I think I killed her". Harshini said while panting heavily. I looked up at her in confusion. "Huh"??? I asked scratching my head. Just then, Suvarna came back to life and started charging for me. I was still a little put of it, so I didn't know what was going on. Harshini jumped in my way and sent Suvarna flying back into a tree. "Ugh"!!!!! Suvarna screamed and came running towards Harshini and I. I punched Suvarna and she layed on the ground with her eyes closed. "Did you kill her"?? Harshini asked. I shrugged. "She's not moving". She whispered. "Oh my god". (Hey guys. Sorry it's been a while since I updated. I hope you liked this chapter. The story isn't over yet. I have a few more ideas. Then I will start my next one. So I will start the next chapter when Sam says "Oh my god". Do you think Suvarna died? Do you think she comes back to life?? Let me know in the comments!!!)