Loving You Can Be Troublesome

By bulletqueen

(Greyson Chance FanFic) [YN], a daughter of a FBI investigator suddenly gets kidnapped by the man who her fa... More

CHAPTER 1: KIDNAPPED
Chapter 2: FINDING OUT
CHAPTER 3: REVELATION AND RIVALRY
CHAPTER 4: DEVELOPMENTS
CHAPTER 5: LETTING GO
CHAPTER 6: BACK HOME
CHAPTER 7:THE PLAN
CHAPTER 8: SWITCHING THINGS UP
CHAPTER 9:NOT THE END
CHAPTER 10: NORMAL DAYS
CHAPTER 11:CIRCUMSTANCES TO BE
CHAPTER 12: GOODBYE GREYSON
CHAPTER 13: MORE TO COME
CHAPTER 14: THE PAST IS BACK
CHAPTER 15: THOUGHTS & DOUBTS
CHAPTER 16: CHOICES & COURAGE (PART 1)
CHAPTER 17: CHOICES & COURAGE (PART 2)
CHAPTER 18: AFTER EFFECTS
CHAPTER 19: GREYSON
CHAPTER 20: FRIENDS TO FOES
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 22: STRATEGIES TO ACTIONS
CHAPTER 23: THE LAST GAME CHANGER
CHAPTER 24: THE "REAL" TRUTH

CHAPTER 21: ALMOST DISASTER DATE

268 8 0
By bulletqueen

A/N: HEY GUYS. SO I KNOW THERE'S BEEN A LOT OF DRAMA AND SUSPENSE IN THIS STORY, SO I MADE THIS SOMEWHAT "LIGHT." I KINDA FEEL GUILTY FOR SHORTENING THE ROMANCE PARTS. VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT ):

HOPE YA'LL WILL ENJOY THIS THOUGH, NOT MY BEST ONE...

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AT THE BOTTOM. I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE THEM

---

•[YN]•

My eyes shot open as I started gasping for air. I then remembered Greyson's words to me before I passed out.

" ...When you wake up and burst into laughing again, you have to keep your mouth shut whatever it takes. If you don't you'll die... "

The urge to laugh was building up inside of me again. I kept calm and kept my mouth shut. I should think of something else. Hmmm... But what...

*ding*

Our 2nd date! It was pretty impressive I can say. Hmm...

~FLASHBACK~

"So, where are you taking me now?" I asked as I slip my jacket on.

"Somewhere romantic." He smiled cheekily and opened the door for me. I copied his smile and stepped out into the cold LA air.

We hoped into his car and we drove off to who knows where.

"You do know I have to be back by midnight right?" I raised a brow.

He nodded and said, "I know, Cinderella."

I playfully punched his arm. He ouched and used his other hand to massage it. "I'm not Cinderella, Greyson."

He smiled again. "You are to me." Which made me blush a bit.

I didn't know where we were or where were going, but it's alright as long Greyson is with me. I'd be like any other girl who's scared of everything.

"We're here." He said pulling the brake on his car.

I chuckled. "I don't get how all of this is romantic."

"It will be." We headed inside the building and Greyson approached the counter. "Two players please."

The clerk smiled and accepted Greyson's payment, afterwards he gave us two guns, paintball guns and "paintball-proof" vests.

"I still don't get it, Greyson." I said slipping on the vest.

"Well," He started as he loaded his gun and mine. "I just wanted to finish off where we last left off."

Left off? "Wait! So this is a chase or something?" My eyes widened.

He smiled playfully and handed me my gun. "I'll give you a 30 minute head start, sweetie." He then sat down on the couch, silently counting.

Of course, I ran out to the empty field and searched for the best places for me to hide. I'm literally scared to death since Greyson is my "enemy."

I found a place inside one of the trees. It has a perfect view of the whole battlefield and I'm completely hidden by the leaves. I glanced at my watch. 2 minutes left.

"HERE I COME [YN]!" Greyson shouted when he stepped out. He sounded like he was enjoying this I, on the other hand, am not.

I watched as he slowly made his way to the middle of the field, sensing everything to the wind until the sound of the tiniest creature. I should probably do something. I aimed my gun at the far right and I shot it there, making sure I didn't shoot any leaves. He heard it and made his way there. I think I'm starting to like this. Hehehehe... How about another one. I aimed this time near the center, and he quickly took the bait.

"Time to go." I quickly aimed at his chest and shot him like a true sniper would. After that I sneakily got out of the treehouse.

I found another hiding place inside another tree but it was pretty far away from the old one. Greyson, on the other hand was still heading towards my last place. Pathetic. I shot him again this time right below his neck and I made my way out again.

"[YN]?!" He called as I dashed through the field. I couldn't see him much but I knew he was running.

"WHAT?!" I decided to answer his call. I feel pity for the guy.

"GOTCHA!" I then felt someone tackle me from behind. It was Greyson. What the--

"How'd you get here?" I asked as he lay on top of my back.

I heard him chuckle. "I ran."

I pushed him off. Eyebrows furrowed, I asked, "You ran? From the end of the field to where I am?"

He nodded. "Well, I win." He dusted himself and lend me a hand in getting up.

We were headed to the entrance when we heard the intercom being turned on.

"Players on the field, incoming new ones."

We both faced eached other with a sly smirk on our faces. He grabbed my hand and we ran to our respective hiding places. Poor fools, they don't know who they're dealing with. I was back at my first place while Greyson hid somewhere out there. I watched as 8 guys, who looked like they were body builders, entered the field casually.

I decidee to take out the so called "leader" of their team since he was the buffest of them all. Incidentally, I shot him at his crotch. His fellow team mates burst into laughter, you can see his face practically cherry red from my view. I saw another member, get hit, this time on the chest. Greyson. In no time, we practically took them all out. Most number of shots, Greyson.

I jumped out of my hiding place, so did Greyson. We headed to them hands clasped, "Good game, men." I smiled playfully.

Their jaws dropped when they saw me. Who wouldn't? Their asses got kicked by a girl.

"So you're the one who shot me in the crotch?"  The blonde guy stepped forward. Tension now forming in the air.

I gulped. "Y-yeah."

He gave me a death stare and stormed away. I looked at Greyson who was pretty silent. The other guys shrugged the feeling and forgave us, which led to them asking us to eat at a nearby pizza parlor. Their appearance is way off from their personalities. They're so teen-ish. After getting to know the guys, we decided to head home, or atleast I thought we would.

"Ugh, Greyson... My house is that way?" I said pointing to my street that he just drove by. He didn't say a word in reply. "Greyson?" I repeated. Again, no answer. Instead of punching his arm, I decided to hit the brakes with my foot.

The car halted and Greyson just stared at the road. My temper flared up which made me pull him by his collar shirt. "EARTH TO GREYSON?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I said shaking him furiously.

After a few more minutes of shaking him, he finally dawned back to reality. "Yeah?"

I pushed him back with all of my remaining strength and sighed. He chuckled and started the car again. I didn't bother to scold him again. Just go with the flow, [YN]. I closed my eyes and just prayed he doesn't kidnap me again.

"We're here." His voice echoed through my ears. I slowly opened my eyes to see the place we were at.

I shot upright on my seat. "Hollywood Hills?!"

"Yup..." He got out of the car and went to my side to open the car door. I smiled and took his open hand. He led me near the edge and pulled me close.

"Greyson, what are we doing here?" I whispered. He shussed me and started humming a familiar song.

♩♪♫♬ ...I wanna dance with you in Hollywood... And kiss your lips under the stars... ♩♪♫♬

I smirled silently, because we're literally dancing in Hollywood, Hollywood Hills to be exact. All there's left is to--

We stopped swaying and I looked up into his eyes. We slowly moved in, making my heart pound three times faster than usual. I closed my eyes to ease it, also waiting for his lips to crash into mine. Sadly, it landed on my forehead. I opened my eyes and smiled. Not what I had in mind, but okay. He wants to take it slow. We continued slow  dancing till midnight, and that's when I told him about my parents. He agreed and we headed home. What a perfect way to end a second date...

~END OF FLASHBACK~

*sigh*

I opened my eyes to see the baige ceiling. Although, I was just remembering it, it felt all too like a dream to me. Then reality dawned on me but, the urge to laugh was gone. I smiled at the thought and continued to remininse about the past.

Where are you, Greyson?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 309 15
One is the distributor of gossip. One is keeping a secret from everyone including himself. And the other? He's chasing a girl he can't seem to hold o...
7.3K 93 20
"I'd travel a thousand miles, just so I can see you smile." How seriously would one take this? Find out as you follow Amy Lea as she runs halfway aro...
2.6K 81 13
unfinished w/ notes explaining what happened <3 cc!George's exact life but what if he had a daughter. That's it. That's the whole fic. ❝ π˜‹π˜³π˜¦π˜’οΏ½...
6.6K 214 15
When ex-FBI agent Sierra's life gets threatened, her father does everything in his power to protect his daughter... Even if that means sending the FB...