CHAPTER 15: THOUGHTS & DOUBTS

NOTE: GREYSON'S DEAD. (:

I'LL TELL YOU HOW HE DIES.

WHILE DOING THE STORY I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO ARIANA'S "THE WAY." EPIC SONG

SEE SIDE FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO (:

---

•YN•

"Hey, [YN]." He greeted me as I stepped out outside my school. He always walks me home everyday.

"Hey." I smiled cheerfully. I then linked my arm with his and we merrily walked away.

Usually we'd go to the local ice cream parlor or cafe and just talked about what happened during the day. But we didn't, we headed to the park.

"[YN]," he spoke all of a sudden as we watched the sunset. "I know this is kinda rude but was your relationship with Greyson--"

"--Perfect?" I break in. I then felt the air become thicker. "We or should I say 'I' thought so."

"Okay..." He replied and he didn't say anymore, instead I just laid my head on his shoulder and watched the sun set.

~FLASHBACK~

"[YN], what is it that you want?"

"I want many things, Greyson. What specifically do you want me to say?"

"What do you want the most in this world?" He faced me with those eyes - gorgeous brown eyes.

"I don't want anything actually." I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Cause I have the one thing I need."

The sun faded into the city and the stars started to appear one by one - it was the perfect show for the perfect moment.

"And what is that? He asked as we started going home.

"Somebody to love and somebody to love me back." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Instead of kissing me back; he started running and I was getting dragged along with him.

We ran until we were at my doorstep. He kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "Me too..."

That night was one of those nights that you wish would never end.

But...

It did...

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"[YN], I have something to get off my chest if it's okay with you." Richard started. We were still sitting on the bench, the sunset was coming to an end.

"And what is that?"

"I feel Greyson didn't die in an accident." He replied blankly.

My heart started beating faster and faster. "W-what do you mean by that?" I swallowed hard.

"I think he wasn't killed in the car accident and that he was killed somewhere else." He stated.

How could he have guessed it?!

Before the fake accident, Greyson's men already told me their plans and the 'accident' they made was so real that no one would suspect it was him. But somehow this guy, who's beside me, says that Greyson died somewhere else?!

"No..." I mumbled.

I'm sorry, Richard, but I have to keep that a secret.

"What do you mean no?" He placed his hand on my shoulder, which I pushed away.

"No! I won't hear another word about it!" I yelled at him angrily and stormed off as tears ran through my face.

The route to my house via the park is the most dangerous route for girls like me. It passes through dark alleys, and night clubs full of drunk men. You can take other routes but this is the fastest way if you're on curfew.