Chapter 2: FINDING OUT

•[YN]•

I managed to sleep peacefully in my position. Then someone woke me up.

"Get up. We're moving..." another guy in a ski mask said. My eyes were a little blurry but my senses were wide awake. They put a duffle bag over my head and led me to a car.

"Hi sweetie, we need to move you. They're gonna burn the building. And you'll be moved to headquarters." That creepy robotic voice said. It sent chills to my body.

I didn't answer, I wanted to sleep again. But if I pretended to be asleep maybe I can figure out who the Greyhound really is. I already had an escape plan planned out. If I get the chance.

"Boss, I think she's asleep." I think the guy driving said that.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes... I had to carry her instead of dragging." the guy who woke me up said. His voice now pisses me off.

"Alright.... I can take off-" the robotic voice now the most familiar voice I know. Greyson's. "this thing... It hurts my neck."

"Sorry boss."

"It's okay... Take us to my house. That's the last place they'll find her... While I'm there, I can't communicate properly with you guys."

"Yes boss... But what'll we do?"

"This is your vacation. That's what you should do when the police our hot on out trails."

"Alright..."

"Good. I wonder what will this girl think that her sweet idol is a bad guy." He said, which made my heart beat faster. Yet it also made something inside me break into a million pieces.

"Why?!" I shouted in my mind over and over again. I held back my tears till I was inside his house and locked inside a room. When he left, I just let the tears fall nonstop.

•GREYSON•

I carried [YN] to my guest bedroom and locked her there. She won't escape, I'm sure.

Yeah, I'm the bad guy. I have now forgotten how and why I got into the criminal underworld but one thing is certain, I'm stuck here. I know that they say only crazy people would do these, and I think I am crazy.

Anyways, after carrying [YN], I got a call from my mom.

"Hey mom!" I greeted her through the phone. Weird, it's like 2 in the morning.

"Greyson, why didn't you come home?" she said in a worried tone.

"I'm with my friends,mom. I'll be there later this morning. I have to go to sleep now."

"Okay... Bye."

"Love you mom, bye!" I hung up and looked at [YN], she was quite stiff. Weird.

I headed out of her room and headed to mine. I need some rest.

---

COMMENT? VOTE? BECOME A FAN?

@bulletqueens_