CHAPTER 10: NORMAL DAYS

•[YN]•

A week has passed after the events that have happened. Greyson and I have become friends now. Can you believe it? Also, he isn't on the news anymore, but he hasn't been forgotten. Anyways, today he's taking me out for dinner. He says it's not a date, but me and my dad don't think so.

~FLASHBACK~

"Sir, can I take [YN] out for dinner this Saturday night?" He asked. We were quietly sitting in the living room.

"Why?" My dad said sternly.

"I just wanted to get to know [YN] more that's all." Greyson replied casually. But I can tell he was tense to the bones

"It depends." He paused and looked at me. "If [YN] wants too." Everyone instantly stared at me; awaiting my answer.

"Of course I want to. There's a tiny problem though." I paused and got my phone out of my pocket. "Carly wants a double date." I showed him, the message Carly sent me.

From:Carly

OMG! Greyson asked you out! Let's do a double date! My boyfriend will love it! Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

After he read the message he leaned back and laughed hysterically. "I knew your bestfriend would say that, that's why I booked two reservations. For them and for us. But the tables are far from each other, so we both have privacy." He stated. I looked at my dad, his face was serious. Me, on the other hand was bamboozled.

"How'd you know Carly would say that, Greyson?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, this happened a few years back with Lauren Wesphalen, my old girlfriend. Morgan wanted a double date also. But it wasn't fancy or anything." He replied. I didn't know about that.

"Okay, well good luck [YN] and Greyson." He patted my head and left leaving us in the living room.

"Is that true?" I asked him.

"What's true, sweetie?" He replied. He's been calling me like that for that past few days. And I love it. It's so sweet of him.

"That Morgan wanted a double date with you and Lauren?"

"That was a lie." He paused to see what was my reaction. "I told some of my men, who aren't traitors, to keep an eye out for Carly. They told me her plans and voilà." He said proudly.

"Still a stalker as usual..." I nudged him. He moved a bit closer to me. He stared at me like I'm the only girl in the whole world. The next thing that happened? He started tickling me.

"So? You're no any different." He said while tickling me.

That day was really normal for us. No paparazzis, no criminals, no weird stuff. Just some teens having fun and dealing with common life problems.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Hey." He greeted me. He looked so handsome in his tux. Although it isn't really a tux, but a white v-neck shirt and a coat, with black slacks.

"Hey, so where is this restaurant?" I asked.

"You'll know it when you see it." He then pulled me close to him. Good thing, my mom and dad weren't home. Dad's still tracking The Greyhound, he's still pissed about him and me being kidnapped. Mom's out with her friends.

"What about Carly and her boyfriend?" I asked him, our faces were only inches apart.

"Well, I had a changed of ideas." He smirked and let go of my waist. He then gestured me to get into his car. I shook my head.

"What did you do to them, Greyson?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing..." he paused. "Nothing, that will hurt them." his smirk grew wider, same time my eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THEM GREYSON FREAKING CHANCE?!" I said firmly, as I took a step back. I don't always get angry easily. It's just that I love Carly so much and I wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt her. Even if it's someone who like Greyson.

•GREYSON•

So, in retrospect I lied to all of them about what my real plans were this Saturday. First, I had to do it. I wanted to do something wonderful for [YN]. Second, because I can't help it. It's now a habit of mine to lie and keep secrets to people. It kinda developed when I was still bad and all. And third, something isn't right. When Steven said, that he wasn't really the boss. I became very alert with my surroundings and everything. We're still in danger, [YN] may have forgotten about it, but I didn't. I don't want anyone involved especially [YN], but I know she can handle herself very well.

"I gave them an address to another restaurant, I made their reservations there. Ours, sweetie, is different. Can you please get in?" I pleaded. She shook her head and crossed her arms.

"No."

"Wh-"

"No."

"[Y-"

"No."

"I knew this would happened..." I whispered under my breath. "You leave me no choice [YN]." I then took a step towards her. She took a step back everytime I stepped forward. I'm definitely creeping her out right now.

•[YN]•

My back is now against the wall. I closed my eyes and waited for what will happen next. He slung his right hand over my shoulder and the left on my waist. What is he gonna do?!

Then I felt myself being lifted up. I opened my eyes a little to see that I was heading towards his car. He placed me gently on the car seat and closed the door. He then got in into the driver's seat and started the engine.

"What did you think I was gonna do?" He asked as he backed up.

I opened my eyes completely and slouched into my seat. "You were gonna kill me..." I pouted. He chuckled, a soft one.

"Why would I kill you?"

"Ugh... Uhm..." I racked my head. "Cause I called you names when I was your hostage?" I replied.

"Okay, but that isn't enough of a motive to kill you... In the first place, why would I kill the you?" He replied, not taking his eyes off the road. "I love you." I heard him mumble.

"I don't know..... Wait! What? You love me?!" I stared at him in disbelief.

"I'll answer your question when we get to the restaurant..." He stated coldly now. Did Greyson develop a split personality during the past few months? He's having some really weird mood swings nowadays.

---

OOOOHHHH! NORMAL LIFE? I DON'T THINK SO... >o<

THANKS FOR THE 220+ READS!!!

I'M STARTING A NEW STORY AGAIN. IT'S HARD WHEN YOU CAN'T FINISH A STORY SO MAYBE THIS NEW ONE IS A ONE SHOT. OKAY... BUT I'D LIKE TO FINISH THIS BEFORE I START ANOTHER STORY.

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU LIKED THIS!

@bulletqueens_