The Alpha Tyrant

Par shirl35

None Plus

No escape
Only The Beginning
Setting The Trap
The Mating Gift
Protector
Markings
Revelations
Author's Note
Life And Death
Discipline
Trust
The Arrival
Jealousy
Life In His Hands
Losing Control
Entangled
Helpless
When Trapped In The Darkness
No Such Thing As Perfection
When We Surrender
The Betrayal Cuts Much Deeper
When The Smoke Settles
Everything Comes Into Focus
A Mother's Love
A Mother's Strength
Secrets Revealed
Suffering Of A Reluctant Luna
The Price Of Holding On
Tarnished Love
Tested To The Limit
Taking A Stand
Stronger
Starting to Forget

Goodbye For Now

3K 118 20
Par shirl35

Nicholas's pov

Walking the doctor to Jaime's room, I explained what I wanted him to do.

"He's spoiled, Dr Wilhelm, he thinks that he should get whatever he wants and I'm tired of it."

"And you'll allow me to do as I wish?"

"Of course."

Continuing on in comfortable silence, we quickly made our way to the room I shared with Jaime. I knocked on the door to announce our presence, before pushing the door open.

"Jaime, this is  Dr Wilhelm. I brought him here to talk to you."

Jaime didn't respond, lying on our bed with his back to me.

"After you talk, if the doctor tells me that you've cooperated with him, I'll bring the pups back to you."

Jerking around to face me , Jaime clutched his hands together as if he were about to start praying.

"A-And you'll let me keep them?"

"That's right."

Jaime nodded rapidly, turning his attention to the doctor.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Are you happy Jaime?"

"W-What do you mean?"

"You have a life that others would envy, don't you? You're a Luna of one of the strongest packs in the world aren't you? Aren't you happy about that? You have a mate that would do anything for you . . . why won't you accept the life you've been given?"

"I don't need to be a Luna . . . I'm just a kid and my mate is my__________."

"And do you think that matters to anyone but you?"

"I___________."

"Alpha Nicholas, can I please talk to him alone?"

Without replying, I made my way to the door. I'll let Dr Wilhelm handle this, I have a prisoner to attend to.

Dr Wilhelm's pov

Jaime stared at me with fearful eyes and I smirked inwardly. This was going to be fun.

"What right do you have to complain? Isn't it true that your mother died because of you? That young Eric's family died because of you?"

"No, that's_________!"

"Am I wrong Luna Jaime?"

"Please, it wasn't_____."

"Then whose fault is it Luna? And you truly believe that it's your place to complain and criticize the members of this pack? You truly believe that you have the right to defy your mate because he is your sire?!"

"He r-raped me."

"You belong to him, he can cast you out or even kill you if he desires and no one would complain or lift a finger to help you,  don't you realise how lucky you are to have such a kind mate? Many others aren't as fortunate . . . why do you deny him your loyalty and obedience? Why is it so hard for you to do what is best for your pack?"

"Is raping and beating me what's best for this pack? Is passing me around to others or leaving me alone to bear our . . . his pups just to take them away from me what's best for this pack? He's  my mate, he says he loves me, but if he loves me, why . . . why does he keep hurting me . . . letting others hurt me?"

"Simple, Luna everything that's happened to you is because you've proven that you can't be trusted. You've defied your mate and allied yourself with a traitor. You've put your pups . . . this entire pack in harm's way , because of your own selfish whims, can you even deny what I'm saying, Luna?"

"He's my friend . . . I just . . . I just wanted to protect him."

"Like you wanted to protect your mother . . . tell me, how well did that work out? Oh, that's right . . .  you put yourself in harm's way thinking you were going to save her and she ended up dying because she had to save you?"

"That's not fair! I was six years old!"

"You're right, its not fair that any other pup in this and every other pack could at least defend themselves, but the son of the Alpha was so weak, so pathetic that he almost destroyed his own pack by killing his own mother and now you can sit there and complain that it's not fair? You truly do not care about anyone but yourself, do you, Luna?"

"Did he ask you to come here and break me?"

"And if he did?"

"It's already too late for that. I've been broken since the first time he mated me."

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't matter."

"If you want your pups back, you'll answer my questions. Now explain."

"He . . . He didn't just rape me, he let . . . let his wolf rape me too and he didn't stop until I lost consciousness. He doesn't even know that he nearly killed me that night. If it wasn't for my wolf's healing abilities I wouldn't be here right now."

"Yet you keep pushing him.  Do you really like him hurting you that much? You know that it's going to be much worse for you if you continue along this path you've chosen to follow, why do you keep defying him? Why do you keep forcing his hand like this?"

"Forcing his hand?! I never wanted any of this!"

I placed a hand on his shoulder, smirking when I felt him stiffen at my touch.

"Stop fighting him,, Luna. Let him protect you, he only wants to take care of you."

Jerking away from me he turned to face me, angrily.

"I don't need to be protected, I can take care of myself."

"Show me."

Without giving him a warning, I grabbed him by the throat, pulling him from the bed and lifting him into the air.

"Free yourself Luna, if you can take care of yourself, then it shouldn't be a problem to get away from me, should it?"

Clawing futilely at my arm, Jaime gasped for breath as I tightened my hold, letting out a squeak before I dropped him to the floor.

I stalked towards him and  another smirk crossed my lips when he tried to crawl away from me. Grabbing him by the foot, I dragged him across the room, slamming him on the bed and quickly pinning him down.

"Is this how Quinn did it? Did he pin you down like this while he raped you? Tell me how you felt as you looked into his eyes as he forced himself inside of you again and again or are you thinking of how he used you as a punching bag?"

I could feel him shaking underneath me, could see the thoughts as clearly as if they were my own and I knew what was coming next.

"H-How did__________?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you, did I? That's my special gift, I can read every thought in your head, Luna no matter how well you think you've hidden them from me; especially the ones that can crush whatever fight you have left. Let's see now, oh here's a good one . . . did you enjoy having those five boys tortured in front of you? Did it make you feel powerful when the fire stopped their screams and you knew they were dead?"

"I . . . I didn't want that! I never wanted anyone hurt because of me, I just wanted to be_________."

"You're not a normal child. You were born and bred to be the Luna of this pack, Jaime. Everyone has accepted it, except you."

I watched tears sliding down his cheeks at my words and loosened my grip slightly.

"If . . . If I do what you say, will they stop hurting me? Will they respect me?"

"That's up to you Luna. But first things first, reject the boy and send him away."

"Reject my mate?"

"You already have a mate, Jaime, a mate that's willing to kill anyone that touches you, are you that foolish that you'd claim you have another mate knowing what you know? You have to stop fighting and accept things the way they are . . . stop holding on to your foolish dreams, you're not a child anymore."

"Will you ask him to give me my . . . our pups?"

"If you do what I say . . .  are you able to stand?"

"Yes."

"Then let's go."

I released my hold on him and he stood slowly,  following me out the door, his head lowered as his mind swirled with doubt and fear.

"That's right, Luna, you don't owe him anything.  After all he the one that came here, turned your life upside down and nearly killed your pup pup all because he wanted revenge on your mate and    when you rushed in to help him, he treated you like spoils of war."

"I already agreed to do what you said, please get out of my head."

"I'm just trying to make sure you keep your focus, after all it's him or your pups."

The boy shivered slightly, trying to walk past me and I grabbed his arm, pulling him to a stop.

"Tell me Jaime, what did he say when you rushed off to warn him? Did he even thank you for meeting him or did he blame you for not waiting for him? He did, didn't he? You're really willing to continue placing your faith in someone that will never recognize you as an equal?"

"That . . . That doesn't matter anymore."

Good, let's go."

"Where?"

"To make sure you keep your word."

He started to speak and I saw the hesitation in his eyes and feeling myself growing angry, used the one threat that I knew would erase any uncertainty that remained.  

"You keep forgetting one thing, Jaime, you may have given birth to those pups; but all it takes is one word from me and they won't have a clue that you exist."

Jaime let out a whimper, but didn't argue as I dragged him out of the packhouse and into the bright afternoon sun. I laughed inwardly at his submissiveness . . .  it would only be a matter of time before he'd do whatever Alpha Nicholas said without complaint.

Eric's pov

I clenched my teeth together in a desperate attempt to hold back a cry of pain as Nicholas's fist slammed into my stomach.

"You know I was angry when I first heard that you came back, but seeing you like this makes it worth the small irritation."

I spit out the blood pooling in my mouth, a small smile crossing my lips when it landed on his shoes. Nicholas glared at me for several seconds, before a mocking smirk crossed his lips.

"Bruno, can you come over here for a minute?"

A huge wolf bounded over to us, snarling at me before shifting into a muscular giant.

"What do you want me to do to him, Alpha?"

"Hurt him, but don't violate or kill him. Dr Wilhelm wants him alive and intact."

"I understand."

"Have fun."

Chuckling, Nicholas walked away.

"You shouldn't have come back, I hope the doctor kills you when he takes you away for the trouble you caused us."

He lifted a hand in front of my face, forcing me to watch as he pushed his claws through the skin.

"Then to see you disrespecting our Alpha just now, makes me really want to hurt you."

I clenched my teeth together to hold back a scream of pain as his claws dig into my sides, ripping through skin and muscle as he drags them down. A soft whimper escapes me when he roughly jerks his claws free. Smirking, he slams his claws into my chest, repeating his actions and then he moves out of sight. I feel tears flooding my eyes when his claws dig into my back close to my spine and my head starts to spin from the loss of blood.

"Don't go passing out on me, I'm not finished with you yet."

A snap and sharp pain brought me awake and I realize that he's broken my left leg. I feel myself shaking when he reaches for my right leg and a part of me wants to beg him to stop, but I hold strong. He looks into my eyes, smiling knowingly before tightening his grip on me.

"I kind of figured that this wouldn't be enough. I guess I'll have to break every bone in your body, huh?"

Another snap, my right leg hung uselessly beside its twin and he moved on to my right arm. I struggled to escape his grip, but he used my own momentum against me and another loud snap echoed through the air.

"P-Please."

"So you're ready for me to stop already."

"You won't break me."

Bruno's smile fades and roughly twists my left arm until the bone pops out of place and then jabs his claws back into my sides, pushing against my ribs until they start splintering like dry wood. I struggle to breathe, but my lungs refuse to fill and all I can do is hang limply as the darkness filling my vision slowly consumes me.

"Wait, don't pass out yet, Eric; someone has something to tell you."

I weakly lift my head to see Jaime staring at me with a look of horror that is quickly replaced by determination.

"Why did you have to come back, Eric? Why did you have to turn everything upside down, why didn't you stay away?"

'I wanted__________.'

"You wanted revenge against my mate and because of that one of my pups nearly lost their life . . . you almost killed my baby, I can't forgive you for that Eric."

'Jaime, please don't, you're my__________!'

"I'm just spoils of war, right. I Jaime Matthews reject you Eric Sanders as my mate."

As soon as the words left his mouth, I let out a scream as every wound on my body started to burn, my blood started to boil and my heart clenched in my chest like it was shattering into a million pieces.

"I'm sorry Eric, but I can't risk my pups for a mate I never asked for."

I saw a single tear slip down Jaime's face, before he turned away, quickly disappearing into the pack house.

"Untie him."

Chuckling, Bruno rips through the ropes and I fall to the ground with a painful moan.

"Now that I'm looking at you, I wish I would have broken your spine too . . . it would have been so entertaining to watch you struggle to heal yourself enough to walk."

I glared at him and the smile on his lips faded as his eyes narrowed at me.

"Well since you didn't seem to have enough________."

I screamed in pain as he slammed his foot into my back, but a sudden loud snap echoed through the air and the pain faded into nothing. I struggled to get onto my hands and knees, but I my body refused to move. I tried again and again, but my body was just a useless weight unable to function.

"You're lucky you have a wolf or you'd be paralyzed for the rest of your life."

Nichols's laughter rang out as he and a man approached me.

"This is Dr Wilhelm, he's your new master."

"M-Master?"

"He's going to break you for me."

Before I could wrap my mind around what was happening to me, I felt arms lifting me up and placing me on the soft leather seat of a car, heard the slamming of a door and the revving of an engine. Unable to move, all I could do was panic as the car drove away, taking me away from my mate.

'No, not our mate, he threw us away because of you.'

I wanted to argue with my wolf, but he was right, even though I came here to claim Jaime as my mate; I was so jealous that someone else had touched him, that I treated him like a prize, not even caring about what he might be risking by helping me . . . I might as well have told him that I saw him like the men surrounding him did, like nothing but a whore who was expected to spread his legs for me. A whimper escaped my lips as tears fell down my cheeks. He risked everything for me and because of that he nearly lost one of his pups, even if I was his mate any pups that came from his body would always be more important than me, he was right; I never should have come back.

"Don't worry, Eric, when we get home, I'm going to make sure you forget he even exists."

I let out another whimper, closing my eyes and surrendering to the thought that I had lost my mate forever and soon it would no longer matter.

Jaime's pov

I lay down on the bed, turning my back to the door, just as Nicholas entered the room.

"You're not going to let me see them, are you?"

"Do you think you deserve to? After you claimed another as your mate? After you humiliated me"

"I hate you."

Nicholas let out a low growl at my words and I flinched when his hand brushed across my face, preparing for a blow.

"My foolish little Luna, do you truly believe that it matters how you feel? You gave up your chance of rescue by rejecting that boy and now the good doctor has a new toy to play with."

"What . . . What do you mean?"

He continued speaking as if I hadn't just interrupted him.

"I can't wait to get the first report back from him after he completely breaks his will, thank you for your help Jaime."

Frozen in shock, I didn't react when he left the bed and the room, locking me inside.

What had I done?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

683 17 21
Shade's perceptive of Starfighter101's story
76.8K 2.8K 28
Enjoy
191K 10.2K 29
BOOK 1. SECRETS OF THE BAY. Saint Drake was happy, he was poor, begged for food and clothes, but he was happy, even though the wolves who were part o...