The Bet.

By MariaFiallo_

(Before you read this, as my own experience while writing this story, don't let the cliche title fool you. Em... More

Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
title of your story
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
The Bet is on hold.
There was a mixup.
ATTENTION LOVERS.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
READ THIS PLEASE.
It's 2020.

Chapter Eighteen

1.7K 38 6
By MariaFiallo_

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 2,945 READS, AND 122 VOTES I'VE GOTTEN, YOU GUYS MAKE MY HEART GROW INTO JOY. I KNOW IT ISN'T MUCH BUT FOR ME IT IS. ALSO THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT  #498 IN HUMOR AND #726 IN TEEN FICTION. IT DOESN'T MATTER THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL <3

ENJOY! FAN, COMMENT, VOTE :D

Chapter Eighteen.

-------------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

It was Tuesday morning, 9:00 AM. I was already dressed but I was just lying in bed. I know I should be in school right now but the thought of Lucas barging into my house makes me feel all weird.

What happened yesterday was that Lucas entered my house, screamed at Dylan who was terrified and had no idea what was going on, then my mom heard someone's familiar voice scream out 'Girlfriend" which made my mom's eyes wide. Then Lucas asks why is my Mother in her own home, and then when she asks what he's doing here... he runs out of my house. What the heck?! who does that?! 

I ignore all my the thoughts that are currently running through my mind as I got up from the bed and walked out.

As I got downstairs I met up with Dylan

"Hey i'm so sorry that we're so late to school, and about yesterday" I said sincerely

He smiles. "Its, fine. I sort of understand, I had those jealousy problems back in New York."

"Oh well don't worry, he's just a weirdo, he wont do that again." I reassured him.

I don't know weather Lucas was my boyfriend or not. After the way he's been acting, it kind of scares me. But I still want to be his girlfriend.

We headed out the door as I told my mom we would be leaving, after we got out the house we went inside my car and headed towards school.

"So um, how long will you be staying here with us." I asked as I parked in the school's parking lot.

He shrugged. "Until I make up my mind.."

What does he mean by that.. Make up his mind about what? As with that he jumped out of my car and entered the school.

Not even a thank you. -- rude.

"Oh and by the way.." he said as he turned around. "Thank you pretty!"

That's better... I think.

---------------------------------------------------

-Lunch time-

I went to lunch early today, earlier since I came in late, I didn't show up for biology but then I heard that for my English and P.E class I had a  sub so I decided to go to the library.

Now i'm just at lunch waiting to see the familiar faces upon me,

"Hey!" Dylan whispered closely in my ear. "Mind if I sit here?"

I shook my head. "Sit."

I have gotten a grin as I saw Adriana running towards me. Somehow I have missed her so much.

"MY JAMAICAN RAPIST" I yelled.

She laughed. "MY HOBO!" but her laugh disappeared and turned into a grin as she saw Dylan.

"Are you going to introduce me  to this fellow lad." Adriana spoke.

I laughed." Sure..Adriana, this is Dylan, he's going to be liv-"

I got interrupted as I felt a sudden touch on my shoulder .

"Why the hell is he here. First he shows up at your house and now you guys are sitting with each other?!" Lucas protested

Adriana butted in. "DAM HE'S NEW TO THIS SCHOOL AND NOW HE'S AT YOUR HOUSE?! Thanks for the update."

I shook my head. "Are you guys stupid, LUCAS, me and Dylan do not have anything going on and Adriana I was just about to tell you that he's living with me."

Lucas eyes widen while Dylan's got a sudden worried look.

"HE'S NOW LIVING WITH YOU? THE F*CK CHRISTINE?!" Lucas yelled as many eyes turned on us.

I got up from the table and dragged him out into the hallway.

I hit him in the shoulder. "He's a troubled teenager you dumbfudge. My mom and dad where enrolled in this program where you take troubled teens to live with you." I stated angrily.

His furious face turned calmer. "Oh, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know."

I shook my head. "Yeah you didn't know, which gives you no right to assume things or to even barge into my home when nothings going on OR TO ask my mom absurd questions."

He looked a bit embarrassed. "My parents..they haven't gotten here yet and i'm just a bit worried. But they got here today. " he said as he scratched the back of his head.

I nodded and dragged him back into the lunchroom where I saw Dylan and Adriana having a nice conversation.

"Listen man, i'm sorry.." Lucas apologized

He smiled. "Its fine. I understand."

-Bell rang-

I waved to all of them as I exited the lunchroom and entered my next class.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was chilling in my room listening to some music when my Mother came in the room

I took out the headphones off my ears. "What's up mom."

She smiled widely. "I ordered you the prettiest dress! I saw it off of eBay.. take a look." she said as she handed me her laptop.

My eyes twinkled with joy. "Oh my god mom." I said as I looked at the screen. "That dress is beautiful! how did you get it?" I asked excitedly.

"I have my ways, anyways it will be here tomorrow probably."

I was so happy, I couldn't believe it. My Mom bought me this blue beautiful dress. It was delightful. I couldn't help but give her a smile and a hug. This dress was perfect!

"Alright well i'll go cook dinner." she said as she exited my room. But then my phone buzzed.

"DANCE IS ON FRI. 2 EXCITED 4 IT.  3 MORE DAYS." Adriana texted.

I curved a smile at the text. I can't believe the dance was going to happen, I was way too excited.

"I KNOW! My mom said she got me this dress from eBay that everyone wants. She already ordered it!"

I walked downstairs and past by the guest room where Dylan was staying. He was apparently in his room and he was listening to "The way" by Ariana Grande, I  thought guys didn't like girly music. He is something different.

My phone buzzed again. "cooolio, HOPEFULLY.. Jake will com 2 his senses and ask me, or Dylan. I don't know but I just cant afford 2 like no1 but Jake."

I responded back quickly. "Jake is stupid. Go 4 Dylan but something is weird abt him I don't kno. Jake is just... a jerk. BRB." I texted as I entered the kitchen to make me a sandwich.

Suddenly my phone buzzed again. It was a text from Lucas.

"I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THE STUFF WHEN I CAN JUST GIVE ME SOME MORE TIME.. I'M NOT READY, NOT YET. I MADE PROMISES THAT I WASN'T GOING TO GET INTO THAT AND I WONT..NOT YET. NOT AFTER I'M DONE THE BET J."

My eyebrows furrowed. What in the world is he talking about?

"What?"

After that, my phone never buzzed again. What in the world is going on?

----------------------------------------------

Next morning, I was at school. I was still posting up flyers that said "Vote for Christine" but at this time I could careless about anything. Just Lucas, that dumb stupid handsome Lucas. But as I posted flyers in the hall I saw Dylan..getting bullied.

Some guys where choking him in the lockers.

"HEY LET HIM GO!" I yelled!

They turned their heads on me. "Go somewhere hoe." one of the guys said.

Hold up, he did not just called me a hoe. "Excuse you?"

He smirked. "I said go somewhere ho-" his sentence stopped as he received a punch from Dylan in the stomach.  The other guy was about to attack Dylan as Jake approached the other guy and punched him in the face.

"GO DYLAN GO JAKE!"

Then Dylan punched one of the boy's in the face.. that's when the other one ran.

"Thanks.." Dylan said with a smile

Jake nodded.

Wow this was amazing but I don't care, i'm still mad at Jake. Asshole.

I then smiled at Jake and punched him in the nose.

"THE FUCK I JUST DEFENDED YOU, THATS HOW YOU RE-PAY ME?" Jake hissed.

I laughed. "Yeah, because no one and I mean no one, hurts my bestfriend. But thanks for defending Dylan...now bye. Come on let's go." I said as I turned around and walked away. Dylan followed along.

I suddenly got a text from my mom..

"The dress I ordered 4 u..it..its destroyed..Someone destroyed it. Come home when u can."

That text broke me, who would rip off my dress.. Who would do such a thing?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas's p.o.v

"Bro, your girl is crazy." Jake said as he rubbed his nose.

We where all chilling at my house, we decided to skip school since at this point. I could careless. All these things ran through my mind now.

"How so?" I asked without care.

"She.." he rubbed his nose again. "punched me."

I laughed heavy. That's my girl. "Why?"

He faked laugh. "Cause of Adriana, that's why."

Oh right, Jake is embarrassed to be seen with Adriana but he never told me the details.

He ate some grapes and shrugged. "She told me she wasn't a virgin. You know how hard I wanted to bang. At first she told me wasn't a virgin.. now she is? Everything is so hard. I don't know Lucas... I like her, I really do. But I can't, I just can't because now she hates me." He admitted.. I knew he was saying the truth because I could see the sadness in his eyes.

I looked at him oddly. "Why can't you just accept that she's a virgin?" I asked.

"Because I cant accept the fact that I'm a virgin."

My eyes widen. "Wait what! you are not a virgin.. You are not.."

He nodded. "I am, and to make her know the real me.. maybe she might be grossed out, what if she doesn't like me.. what if she tells people, who would like to know that I lost my virginity to a nerd?"

Are you serious, my best friend is a virgin.. and he's still embarrassed of Adriana, still.

"You are not just a virgin.. You're a jerk virgin." I admitted. "But all those times you said you where going to bang a cheerleader and stuff, what happened with that?"

He laughed. "I lied. She just did other things to me." he eyed me so I would know what he's talking about.

I cringed. "Gross dude."

He laughed again. "So you and Christine.. what's up with you guys?"

I looked a bit nervous. "DUDE OH MY GOD. Last night, Josh texted me saying he wanted the thing.. and I was like alright i'll give it you.. and then he was threatening me, and then I texted him saying "I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THE STUFF WHEN I CAN JUST GIVE ME SOME MORE TIME.. I'M NOT READY, NOT YET. I MADE PROMISES THAT I WASN'T GOING TO GET INTO THAT AND I WONT..NOT YET. NOT AFTER I'M DONE THE BET J.' but accidentally I sent it to Christine!"

His eyes widen. "Are you serious? that's crazy, he knows about the bet?, then what happened?"

"OH TRUST ME, HE KNOWS ABOUT THE BET. I don't know how nor why. And she texted back saying what but I never answered.. I'll make up something later." I admitted.

He nodded. "But what I meant was.. what's up with you and Christine AND the bet." Jake asked curiously.

Oh shit. See this is what I hate, I hate when people remind me of that. I don't know.. the deadline is due on Friday which is in two days.. That's when Jake is going to give me my money, since I already made Christine "Fall in love.." and we already 'fucked.' I had to get the money right. But thank god I lied about banging her, I wouldn't have known what to do..

"Well we're fine, She's definitely in love and I'm definitely getting my money on Friday right?" I asked.

He smiled. "Definitely, congratulations.. bro."

I faked smiled.. there's nothing good about this bet. There never was.

----------------------------------------

A/N: OKAY SO FIRST THINGS FIRST, I WAS NOT FEELING THIS CHAPTER BUT IT WILL GET BETTER, I JUST UPDATED SINCE YOU GUYS BEEN ASKING ME SO MUCH.. I COULDNT HAVE SAID NO, I LOVE YOU ALL. YOU'RE ALL CRAZY <3

BANNER TO THE RIGHT >>>>>>>>> SHOWS THE WHOLE CAST.

SECOND, I GRADUATED YESTERDAY!! SO HELLO SUMMER ! :D I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THEIRS.

WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON. TEAM LUCAS? TEAM JAKE? TEAM DYLAN OR TEAM JOSH? HAHA COMMENT!!

THATS PRETTY MUCH IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL <3PLEASE FAN, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASEEEEEE :D I BEG OF YOU GUYS !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 302 24
The moon was full and a certain party was over. Two people were sitting by the poolside. The girl's feet were half underwater. "I just don't see how...
362K 7.7K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
3.6K 107 10
***this book contains suicidal thoughts and tendencies, may not be appropriate for younger audiences*** In which she looks for the purpose of life. L...