Game Breaker

By pimpology

Newark New, Jersey You can't run their streets without looking both ways. You can't love the hood. The hood... More

Chapter 2: The Bronx
Chapter 3: Chicago
Chapter 4: Detroit
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Character Uploads
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
My apologies
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 1: Newark

7.2K 287 145
By pimpology

Newark, New Jersey

Monica began to undress herself, removing an old family reunion shirt that passed her knees and had faded out so it no longer even spelled out "Malotti Family". She stepped into the cold shower putting her left forward as if she was testing to see if she was able to adjust to the water. The hot water has been off for the past two weeks and her mother just didn't have the money to get it cut back on yet. Monica moved directly under the water as her straight hair started to wave up at the roots and flow downward. She did her best to get used to the cold water.

Her phone sitting on the counter outside of the shower started to ring. The only reason her phone was still on was because her best friend, Givenchy, paid her and her mother's phone bill. Givenchy is an up and coming drug dealer and he will stop at nothing to protect Monica. Not a day went by without him letting her know.

Monica gripped the edge of the shower curtain and pulled it back before leaning out the shower drying her hands with the dry towel. She slid her phone off the counter and slid the green call circle to the left answering the call without looking. She knew Givenchy would be the only one calling her early this morning.

"Hello, good morning Givenchy" Monica stepped back into the shower and turned her back against the cold water.

"Wassam Moni,damn sahn you already in the shower. Cut the water off and get out the shower shawty" Monica listened to Givenchy's voice doing her best not to get lost in his beautiful Newark accent. It was rough and jagged but somehow smooth and natural at the same time.

Monica slid out of the way of the cold water and extended her arm gripping the knob turning it right cutting off the water. "Why did you have me cut the water off?" She asked as she stepped out of the shower carefully and picked up her towel and wrapped it around her body while listening to Givenchy's response.

"Just too much noise Moni, you aight though? Imma come scoop when I'm done over here ma so be ready" He replied making Monica smile.

"So you going to make your weekly appearance at school for the week on a Monday? Well that's a first" Monica chuckled as she spoke into the phone and unlocked the screen so she could put the phone on speaker. "What are you even doing up this early?" She asked before walking away from the phone and lifting her short arms up and lifting onto her tip toes to grab her white and pink Victoria secret robe hanging from the back of the bedroom door, that she got for a birthday present from Givenchy.

"I had to make a few stops this morning and decided I'll see what was happenin with my scoob, but look Moni go get in the shower. The hot water and gas back on and I had my mans drop a car off to your mom to get too work. I love you baby girl I'll be there in about an hour." Monica listened to the phone hang up before she could open her mouth.

Givenchy hung up the phone and instructed his partner in crime, Jrue to head towards the trap house. He sat back in his seat and imagined how pissed Monica was going to be at him for paying for the bill. The way he seen it was that it had already been two weeks. He had gotten his bills under control at home and couldn't s e his best friend struggling like that. Givenchy knew how much Monica needed him, but Givenchy needed her more. The only thing Givenchy knew though was that Monica was good now and that whatever she needed he would provide for her.

Monica on the other hand was ecstatic that she had hot water to take a shower now. A wide smile spreaded across her face as she let the robe fall off her body and reentered the shower. She was grateful, but Givenchy was still going to get an ear full. She didn't like feeling like she owed anyone anything. She started to think of ways that she could come up with the money to pay him back while in the shower.

Blue and black short cut off brand minidress with lace sleeves that reached the top of the elbow, though it still costed some money. She matched it with black open toed heels and a midnight blue MCM purse. Monica felt good thanks to Givenchy so she wanted to look equally the same.

In addition, Givenchy told her to match his fly today and that they were going to stunt. Monica always knew that these were the kinds of days she was thankful she put aside her stubborn ways and let Givenchy buy her a few nice things. He had even picked and bought the outfit she had threw on.

She heard the horn outside honk twice as she was applying her carmex to give her lips a little more shine and a light coat of eye shadow.

She grabbed her thin leather jacket knowing she would regret it later but continued toward the front exit of her home. She exited her room to find that her mother had already left for work and notified her by leaving a note taped to the door.

"Gone Princess I'll be back at 7:30." Monica smiled as she ripped the note off the door and opened the door and walked out as Givenchy climbed out and walked towards her smiling.

In return, her face gave him a warm smile right back. He walked around to the passenger side opening the door for Monica and helped her inside.

"Givenchy how did you know?" Monica asked quietly after Givenchy started the car and sped down the streets.

"Monica don't worry about it. I took care of it though didn't I?" Normally Monica would chew his head off about doing such thing but she let it go and enjoyed the rest of the car ride.

Givenchy pulled up to the school and they both emerged from the 2014 red Mustang as if they were superstars. Givenvhy walked around to Monica's side and offered his arm as she gladly laid her hand on his bicep.

Monica couldn't help the hearty laugh that escaped her lips as she looked around at the envious teenage boys and jealous hoodrat bitches. "Don't let your little girlfriend catch you she going to have a fit." Monica was just being funny talking about his ex girlfriend. They ended on bad terms because of miscommunication and according to his ex a lack of attention.

Givenchy smiled at everyone who was mean mugging them and even winked at some of the girls. "Fuck ha shawty won't for me she don't give a fuck about shit" He said walking through the threshold of the school.

"You don't even mean that, y'all just threw away a whole year and a half of love" Monica rebuted and Givenchy shrugged in response.

They were already late. It was already second block, where they shared the same English class. It was normal for everyone to skip classes since security never did much, except help students skip.

As they walked into the class without knocking interrupting the teachers lecture, Monica noticed Jackie. Jackie was Givenchy's on and off again girlfriend they were talking about earlier. It shocked Monica because she wasn't in their class. The class and Mrs. Newton's face turned towards the door and looked at the two. Givenchy finally turned his head towards the back of the class where Jackie was fixing up papers and could swear fumes were about to shoot from the top of her head.

"Can you two please take a seat you're interrupting my class" Mrs. Newton requested and they both obliged. "Ms. Jackie will be assisting me on this trip for anyone who wants to go" She continued as Monica and Givenchy sat in their usual seats. Lamar, one of the smarter kids, raised his hand indicating he had a question. Mrs. Newton pointed to him waiting for him to ask his question.

"Can we have roommates?" He asked leaning back in his chair. Although Lamar was smart he did have a swag about him that every girl seemed to like.

"Of course but they must be of the same sex Mr. Wilde" She chuckled a bit and took the papers from Jackie who had the fakest smile she could muster displayed on her face. "If you are interested in this trip to Virginia Beach, Virginia then take a paper and pass it back, please give me all extras." She stated as she gave the first person in each row a stack.

"You want to go Moni?" Givenchy leaned over and whispered in Monica ear as it sent a chill down her spine. She turned her head towards him, furrowing her eyebrows and mushed his face back.

"You know damn well I don't have that kind of money to be going on no damn trip. I need to stay with my momma and help her. Fuck a trip" She replied making him scrunch his face up.

"I didn't ask are you going. I asked if you wanted to go. I got business out there to handle so I guessed this would be a way to have a good time too, plus our tickets paid for and I took care of mama" he said smirking as his white teeth gleamed. She rolled her eyes knowing she had no choice but to go now.

"Well ain't this about a bit-" Monica was cut off mid-sentence when she felt a hard slap swing across her face making her head snap to the left. She jumped up out of her chair and came face to face with Jackie. Before she could even hit her back Givenchy had already knocked her to the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 0 25
Okay first things first If you are easily offended by racists jokes and such don't come here also I'm sorry for anyone I may offend that was not my...
662K 39.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
539K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
28.3K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...