stay. A Liam Payne fanfic

Von Wallflowerliam

After loosing everyone Audrey turns to her long lost uncle and career. But after one nights rumors everything... Mehr

stay. A Liam Payne fanfic
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
a little character info...
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 68
sequel..

chapter 67

1.3K 33 2
Von Wallflowerliam

The next few days fly by and now here we sit, the last night around a blazing fire singing. After moments, little things, kiss you, and then other artists songs like a few Drake,Rihanna, Cold Play, Olly Murs and Ed Sheeran we decide to wrap up the night singing rock me. I was laying on the blanket infront of the fire leaning my back into the big tree log bench and getting lost in the music and letting mind fly.

'Do you remember summer 09'

The year Gillian and I went to the beach and snuck out to go to that club.

'wanna go back there every night, just can lie that was the best time of my life'

Summer 09. That was the first time I ever found myself rebellious and fighting against the rules. First time I ever didn't care about myself. That was when I got hooked and became a party smoker. It doesn't sound that bad except for parties became a regular thing for me and so did the guys. Things stayed like this until I decided to put myself together for my parents last few weeks. After the music is over I stand up and walk inside and fall asleep as soon my head hits the pillow.

'Mmm Audrey.' I hear the next morning when I wake up. I roll over to see Liam laying there still sleeping. I laugh because he's dreaming. "Liammmn." I whisper in his ear making him slowly open up his eyes and look at me. "Did you have a good dream?" I giggle making him smile. "Do you wanna move? Like get a new flat? Because ours is pretty small." His question takes me off guard, "Um, sure if that's what you want..." "Let's do it then! Today let's go looking when we get home!" "Alright. But will you pretty please tell me what you were dreaming about?" I ask smirking. "Oh, uh- I um.." He starts then thinks for what to say next. "It's okay, I already know." I say kissing his cheek then jumping out of bed. "No baby, don't leave!" Liam wines from the bed. "I need to get dressed babe. Everyone is leaving here in like 2 hours." I walk around the room in just my undergarments trying to figure out to wear. I finally settled with my black leather skinnies with my flowy white dream tank and a leather jacket and bulky black scarf topped with my ankle boots. I tousle my hair out and then throw it up into a bun and add my aviators. "Wow baby girl, you look good!" "Thanks, now that you've watchers the whole time, are you going to get ready?" I ask laughing as he jumps out if bed and walks over to his suitcase.

For the rest of the morning we sit around the table and talk and reminisce on the week we had. We talk about how the break has been and everything we plan on doing. The boys also make plans to meet up in the studios and write new songs for there upcoming album. Since the new album hasn't been released yet the boys still have to leave in a month for a month full of interviews and meet and greets.

After we are all packed up and ready to go we head back to our flat and drop our stuff and Poppy off then head to a realtors office. Luckily for us they weren't busy so there was no need to make up an appointment. We went back to his office and talked price ranges and what we were looking for. In the end we ended up with looking for a 4 bedroom flat in Manchester and it needed the minimum of 3 bathrooms- the master needing a clawfoot bath, a big kitchen, and needed to be open brick in some areas. After we made plans and the realtor told us he would look into homes for us and get back with. After that we went out for ice cream and headed home.

***************

A lot has changed over the last few weeks. Liam and I found a place we really liked and have been packing up to move though it's a bit difficult because he's leaving in 2 days and so am I. He's going on a mini meet and greet tour and I have to fly to New York to meet up with the producers of Vogue for my interview. Eleanor agreed to watch Poppy for us so that really helped us. As we started to move most of our furniture into the new flat we found a lot of things we didn't even know we had. Another plus is since we got a bigger place that ment less things to fill it so I got to go on a massive shopping spree in ikea! After that it left our new place full to the max. I fell in love with our flat from the moment I lay eyes on it. It's a big brick house and has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, living room with a descending staircase leading into it, smaller living room, breakfast nook, mud room, cinemas room and full basement. It's such a beautiful house and I wouldn't want anything else though it is big, but we talked about hopefully it will be filled with children one day. As I pack up the last box of extras and take it out to my range rover Liam and I turn around and say goodbye to our little flat for the last time. "Ready to start our lives together?" Liam whispers me as we take one last look. "more than ever!" I say looking at him and smiling.

The ride to the new house was quiet but peaceful. As we pull into the new driveway I turn and smile at Liam. I open my door and get out of the car and meet him around the front and we lock hands. As we walk up the sidewalk and onto the porch Liam hands me the key, "Do the honors baby girl." I stick the gold object in the keyhole and twist it to the right until the lock on the other side. As I twist the handle and the door flings open I'm thrown from my feet and into a pair of big strong arms. I giggle and turn to face Liam who is now holding me bridal style and stepping through the door. "I had to do this right!" He says leaning down and kissing me. "You defiantly did babe." I say kissing him back. As he sits me down the first thing I do is walk into the kitchen and start to unpack the utensils. "Take a seat baby girl we can unpack everything when we get back. Let's just enjoy things first." Liam says following me. "It's not gonna take long babe and I wanted to make us dinner for our first night in the new house!" See, that was the perks of moving slow because we moved everything one room at a time so we could basically set it up at our new place. The only minor things were left with now is making beds and putting a few things where they need to go. I loved the new house so much and I hadn't even spent one night here. It's just, it's a house I always dreamed of living in and now I finally am. My most favorite rooms though would have to be mine and Liams bedroom and our 'closet'. We took the smallest room and added shelving, mirrors and stands and made it into a large closet.

As I finally finish putting up the dishes I pull out things to make a salad and some chicken. I soak the chicken in lemon pepper and bake it and while that is cooking I make the salad. While I do all of this I have my regular glass of wine and have Drake playing. Now that we have a huge kitchen I'm able to dance around the kitchen. As I decide to then add fresh green beans that I got at the market yesterday I song along to the music, "I forgot about you last night

For the first time in a long time I did, ohhh

I was caught up in these drinks they keep on making

An amazing conversation

With this girl named Lorraine, who says she's from L.A.

And keeps makin me laugh and even asks if she can pay

Ohhhhhh, she could be good for me

Ohhh, that's when you text me" I find myself getting lost in the music and don't even realize Liam sitting in the barstool at the island until he laughs. I look up at him from my green beans and give him a quizzical look. "I've been calling you!" He says still laughing. "I even clapped and took a picture." "Sorry babe. you know I get lost in concentration!" "I know and it's so adorable." "Well, dinners about to be ready in a few. What do you want to drink? I'll make it for you." "I'll take a glass of water please, thanks baby." "Anything for you." I say making his drink. As he takes his drink to the table he comes back and we make our plates and enjoy our meal. We laugh and joke with each other and talk about our month that starts in a day. I will be in NY for a month for the magazine and I have a business offer to look over with Gucci to look into having my own perfume line through them and Liam will be going around to different places interviewing with the boys. I also hope to find a wedding dress while I'm in the states. As we finish dinner I take the plates into the kitchen and clean up the mess while Liam puts on a movie. After I finish and have a big bowl of popcorn and goldfish mix- his favorite, I head to the cinemas room to find 'The perks of being a wallflower' and Liam waiting on me. "Awwah baby, my favorite movie!" I say handing him the bowl of popcorn and getting us a blanket to wrap up in. He pushes play as I sit on the sofa and lean into his chest wrapping us up in the blanket. The more the movie goes on the more I find myself getting more lost into the movie.

' don't know if I will have the time to write anymore letters because I might be too busy trying to participate. So if this does end up being the last letter I just want you to know that I was in a bad place before I started high school and you helped me. Even if you didn't know what I was talking about or know someone who has gone through it, you made me not feel alone. Because I know there are people who say all these things don't happen. And there are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17. I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening, I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite.' As the last lines of the movie play from the TV I turn to Liam and stretch. "Thanks baby, that was great! This first night has been the best! I just hate knowing that we have to go to sleep and then leave for a month! That is going to suck!" "Who said the night was over?" Liam ask. "Baby, it's like midnight! What else are we goi- ohh" "Gotta break in the house!" He says laughing. We stand up and I get carried to our bedroom kissing eachother the whole time and playing. As we get in the room he shuts the door with his foot and I get tossed onto the bed. And let the fun begin.

As I lay on my side staring at Liam trying to catch my breath he leans over and kisses my forehead. "I have a idea!" He whispers into my skin. "What's that?" "If it's okay with you I think I have the perfect date for us to get married." "Really? And what day is that?" "July 8th. That would be our 2 year anniversary. Yea, you wouldn't be 21 yet like you want to be but you will be very soon." "I love it!" "Seriously?" "Promise. I love it. We'll really have to crack down though because it's on 2 months and 1 of those months we'll both be busy with work." "I'm in if you are." "I'm in!" I say kissing him then falling asleep in his big, safe and strong arms.

only one more chapter after this one!!!! ahhh! one more chapter then my first ever wattpad story will be complete! thank you guys so much for your support through the whole way! you reading this truly means a lot to me!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

One More Chance Von xxx

Jugendliteratur

15.7K 870 34
She's lost everything because of one night. One mistake she made, that she'll regret forever. Now she's lost everything, her job as a model, her mone...
559 141 31
She can finally start a new life. Shouldn't that be a reason to be happy? In this case probably not. She escapes her old life and wants to start over...
25.2K 891 34
Being a single parent is hard for anyone. Single dad Liam has been doing it alone for two and a half years, Zayn for two. They think they're both cap...
34.2K 1.6K 42
Liam and Eva finally decide to set a date for the wedding! She wants small and quiet, everyone else wants large and loud. It seems like everyday brin...