Once Upon A Rejection BxB - B...

By FallenSkye

Being rejected sucks. Especially by your supposed mate. It only adds when it's the Alpha rejecting you and... More

The Rejection 1
Phoenix, Arizona 2
The Beginnings 4
The Truth 5
Reactions 6
Fighting Skills 7
Make- Over pt.1, 8
Better Understanding Pt2, 8 (Long authors note SEMI-important)
The Stupid Mall Pt3, 8
Not an update just a preveiw!!
Breaking Viktoria 9
News 10
Broken Mistakes 11 (Re-written)

The Pheromones 3

45K 1.5K 439
By FallenSkye

This ---> ~~**~~ welcomes 3rd person P.O.V. they wont be very often but this is the 'Symbol' just to avoid confusion. Enjoy.

~~~~

Vik and I had become super close over the last couple of weeks and we have become the best of friends, and today I'm going to tell her my secret. I'm gay. then maybe if she takes that well I'll tell her my other secret... her best friend is a gay werewolf. Perfect.

"Nix!!" Vik yelled jumping on my back, I barely felt her light frame and chuckled as she laced her arms around my neck and her legs squeezed my sides. The softness of her light blue long sleeve shirt rubbed against my chin and I let her down. She pouted as she pushed her thick glasses up her faerie like nose and pulled the sleeves into her palms, her dark blue skinny jeans and light green TOMS clung to her skin. Her caramel-blond hair was pulled into a messy bun and centered at the top of her head, pieces fell from it and framed her face. Making her one beautiful semi-loner. I chuckled at the thought and she cocked her head to the side and I shook my head.

She shrugged and laced her arm through mine. Laying her head on my shoulder we walked down the hall and achieved looks from everyone. I smirked, but it didn't last long as I was ripped from Tori and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!!" whoever was holding just chucked and walked further down the hall, I rained down punch after punch on his back but they did nothing.

"Let's see if the loser like the trash." I pounded his back more.

"I SAID LET ME GO!!!" I yelled, I screamed as I felt my eyes burn the color and my eyes widened before I puked blood. The guy set me down on my feet and I stood there wobbling for a second. No one knew what happened.

"OH GROSS YOU PU-" he looked at his hands in horror as his words cut off he realized all of the blood that ran down his skin "Oh my god!" He yelled as I puked blood again and fell to the ground convulsing. I heard screams from around me as people rushed to and away from me, the guy who had me over his shoulder, no more then a minute ago, stared at the situation in terror. Vik got on her knees beside me and took control of the situation.

"Hold him still!! And turn his head so he doesn't choke to death on his own blood!" some of the bigger boys stabilized me while one held my head still and to the side. Soon I blacked out, the sound of me choking on the metallic substance that's supposed to be keeping me alive ringing through my ears.

~~~~

Two days. two days since the sickness struck and right now I'm just barely holding on.

"Hold still Phoenix," Danny said as he drew blood and bit his lip. I let my head fall back onto the cushion of the chair and stared at the ceiling. As he put a bandage on the needle wound he sighed. "You're lucky Pheo, if that girl wasn't there you would've probably died." he said his voice shaking.

"That's why she's my best friend Danny." I sighed and ran a hand down my face "And I want to tell her I'm a werewolf." Danny froze.

"No. Absolutely not. I wont allow it." he said crossing his arms.

"I don't care if the fucking queen of England orders me to keep it the fuck to myself, she saved my life and I'm telling her!" my voice took a deeper and more dominating tone and Danny cowered slightly. I leaned back again and sighed. "Sorry Danny." he nodded slowly and cleared his throat.

He walked across the room and put my blood into a machine that began to spin.

"So do you have any idea why what happened, happened?" I asked, since I got dragged home from the hospital under Danny's supervision it's been all testing no talking. He ran his hands down his face and blew air through his lips causing them to slap together, I smirked a one sided smirk. He looked me dead in the eyes, the seriousness in them gleaming.

"Phoenix, I'm going to tell you something and you can't freak out. Ok?" I nodded slowly waiting for him to continue. "There were a few reasons you were sent here not just the ones we told you about. your father knew that the Beta Pheromones were laying dormant in your cells so he was waiting for the sickness to come." I looked at Danny, I felt tears in my eyes and they burned like hell.

"Why didn't I know?" I asked my voice breaking "H-how did he know?" I looked at Danny and his face looked like a mask, it didn't look real anymore and nothing felt real. It all felt like a dream.

"When you were a p-pup your eyes would flash g-gold whenever your emotions were heightened to a point where your would would take over slightly." he sighed and I was struck dumb. My father knew that I would help lead the pack... along side Declan. Shit.

"He wanted me to protect you when the sickness set in, look after you." I looked in his eyes and fear is all I saw. "The sickness has been know to kill weaker betas, he was worried that this sickness would take you away from him. And for a wolf to lose any of their children." he sighed and the machine beeped. he closed his eyes and sighed "It's like free falling out of the sky with nothing holding you up. Just like loosing your mate, only not as painful."

"Your father contacted me when he heard about my research on the Beta Pheromones, when I was twenty and we came upon the agreement that when the sickness set in I could study the changes in your body as long as I got you through it safely. I Agreed and he took the suicide attempt as an excuse to send you early so I could determine when the changes were happening." I felt sick to my stomach. I could die from trying to be what I was meant to be? And the fact that my father knew that the genes in me could've killed me at any given point in time, I puked blood on Danny on he yelped like a kicked pup, while the warmth of my blood ran across my skin and down my chin.

"I'm dying and there's nothing we can do about it Danny." I said, he froze, his hands stopped mid motion.

"N-no Pheo-"

"Danny, wolves stronger then me have died from this. Look at me, I'm puny and utterly beyond pathetic, there's not hope in me pulling through. Just kill me now and tell my parents the sickness set in and took me before you could do anything. It's easier then just letting me suffer until the sickness does just end up taking me." I looked at him and coughed, blood splattered across my face and I swallowed the remaining bit left in my mouth. "Please?" he nodded slowly tears gathering in his eyes.

My skin was paling as we spoke and the burning and stabbing pain it my gut increased with each second as he connected me to an I.V. and injected the medicine to slowly steal my life away into the tube connected to my arm. I puked up more blood and my eyes felt heavy, until finally they closed and I was pulled deeply into the ever looming darkness of the afterlife.

~~**~~

The boy's heart finally stopped after a minute and tears filled Daniel's eyes. The sickness was too much for him, and Phoenix was right eventually the sickness alone would've been his death. The sound of it stopping was loud even though it just went silent and only his heartbeat filling the room now.

Now the only sound was Daniel's own vibrating quiet heartbeat, and it almost sounded deafening, knowing that just a minute ago the boy's heart was beating along with his. His phone rang.

With tears in his eyes he looked at the caller I.D. to see the boy's father's name. He stood and gave the boy a kiss on the forehead he walked to the door of the room and answered his eyes never leaving the body of the boy who he lived with for a month.

"Doctor Rose how is Phoenix?" the man on the other line spoke softly the twinge of excitement almost hidden in his voice sent Daniel over the edge and tears poured over his cheeks. "Doctor Rose? Is something wrong with Phoenix?" he asked worry thick in his voice.

"The s-sickness set in." Daniel Muttered just loud enough for the boy's father to hear. "It's not easy for me to say this, but-" he cut off his voice as the sound of another heartbeat filled the room "Phoenix?!" he asked dropping his phone to the ground and it landed with a clatter but he didn't pay attention as the boy who was dead a minute ago looked at him, his usually bright sky blue eyes shined a blinding Gold.

"Danny?" Before either of them knew what was happening Phoenix was in Daniel's arms crying. "It hurts Danny, it hurts"

"I know Pheo, I know." the boy sat there and cried, over the pain and the miracle of Phoenix being alive after the amount he gave him, it could've killed two grown adults.

~~~~

I sat over the toilet the amount of blood coming from my mouth was less then it was the other day, but it still hurt so bad, every day the pain would grow and grow until finally I'd pass out. I hated it.

Why did the Goddess choose me to be beta? Why couldn't it have been Taylor?

No I'm glad it's me, I couldn't see Taylor go through that pain ever. It'd be too painful to just watch. The only thought running through my mind was, how the hell am I still alive?

~~~~

You like?!?! 'The Change' is coming soon!! Message me.

Comment ^.~

Vote <3

Fan ;D

~Skyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 13.5K 39
"YOU ARE MINE" Blake said. He had his arm around my neck preventing me from escaping. "Get off me you psycho!" I shouted while struggling to get free...
305K 6.1K 27
Warning: Extremely Childish and not put together at ALL . If you want to continue reading, go ahead but I warned you! ❤️ "I , Alec Red , future beta...
179K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
20.8K 1.5K 12
A mediocre human isn't exactly a likely protagonist, or so he thinks until something decidedly not average happens to him - an alpha werewolf way out...