The Stupid Mall Pt3, 8

Ok ppls, I understand that the ending of the last chap was VERY confusing, I re-read it and I confused myself (and I wrote it) I probably lost a few readers (I am soooo super sorry about that) so now I am going to try and clear the confusion..... so Pheo and Vik AREN'T MATES ik it's confusing but you will hopefully understand it in the end of the story (Maybe??) hell maybe, but their mates ARE the SAME SEX as them!! They are both GAY so yeah and as far as Vik bein preggers with Pheo's baby I cant give away too much or it'll ruin the story. (maybe maybe not but still not gunna risk it :P) so continue to fiddle with that.... Enjoy???? >.<

Sammy! -------->

~~~~~

I thought it hurt when I first fell off my bike when I was learning to ride it, I thought it hurt when I first cut my wrist, but no matter how much that hurt it didn't compare to seeing all of my favorite band tees in the trash like nothing.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said and saw Belle jump slightly.

"Throwing out your old clothes what does it look like?" she asked in a 'duh' tone, I rolled my eyes and took my Sleeping With Sirens tee from the trash.

"Yeah I fucking see that, but why are you doing it?" I bit out, gathering all the tees from the trash. Belle scoffed and tore the Black Veil Brides tee away from me, returning it to the trash. I pursed my lips to hold back a snarl of annoyance and took it out of the trash again.

"Now what the fuck are you doing Zach?" I froze and looked at her with a raised brow.

"Huh?" she rolled her eyes and hit me in the back of the head, I hissed in pain as I let the tee shirts in my hand fall to the floor as I cradled my head in both my hands. "Ow you crazy hooker!" I ground out, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"A Beta Shows No Weakness, Not Even A Tear." Belle snapped as she swatted my hands away from my head, I scowled at her and wiped my eyes.

"Well that's kinda hard considering it felt like you hit me with a cinder block." I snapped gathering the tees in my hand and tossing them onto my bed right on Vik's head, she jolted from her sleep and tore the Tees away from her face slowly. She looked at us with a confused glint in her eyes, but stayed silent. Belle growled in annoyance but I just snorted crossing my arms.

"Well you gonna answer me?" I asked Belle, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Well we're getting you new clothes today so I'm tossing out all the old stuff." she said once again rummaging through my closet. I groaned and grabbed her around the waist Pulling her away from my clothes. She hit and scratched my arms but I didn't let it faze me as I carried her down the stairs.

"UGH! PUT ME DOWN YOU BIG OAF!!!" she screeched and started to kick at me.

"Will you Quit struggling?" I groaned, tightening my grip. I yelped as she kicked me in my groin, I fell the my knees clutching myself and Belle landed on her feet with a smirk plastered across her face.

"You. Fucking. Hoe." I choked out in pain as she sat there and continued to grasp myself. Foot steps came up behind me, I turned saw Vik in some of my old clothes that fit her form nicely. I smirked at Belle and she raised a brow at me and took a step closer. I flinched and ducked down. Belle only chuckled apparently enjoying my pain. She bent down to my level and looked me in the eyes, a wicked look fixated deep in them.

"Get up and shower. Now Pup." she spat, her eyes burning the blood red of an alpha. I nodded obediently and stood towering over her small frame, but I knew not to mess with Belle when she was in her 'I'm an Alpha, don't fuck with me' mode and quite frankly it scared me shitless. I may be newly transformed but I still didn't have the strength to hold my own against and alpha yet.

~~~~

A quick shower and we were on our way to the mall for the second time, we climbed out of the car Viktoria practically a non-existent part of our small group. I had to check several times if she was still behind us. Belle dragged us to several stores and what not all getting me clothes, dark motorcycle clothes to be exact. the kind the screamed 'mess with me if you wanna eat out of your belly button for the rest of your life.'

Lovely.

Soon we met Sammy for lunch and her and Belle shared a kiss and non too pg-13 either.

"Fucking lesbians." a guy that was walking passed hissed, his friends snickered at this, I heard them and tore from my chair, tipping it over at the sudden burst of anger consuming my nerves. I whipped around and glared at the guy, his eyes wide and now locked on me.

"What did you say about my friends?" I hissed back, stepping closer to the trembling teen. The guys that stood by his sides stood frozen under my glare. The guy sized me up and gulped.

"U-Um...." I seized his shirt and pulled him closer to me my glare still locked on him.

"Answer me." I said yanking him off the ground, my glare got colder the longer he didn't respond. "if your going to spit that word, you better have the balls to say it again. I set him on the ground and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. "Now apologize you inconsiderate asshole." I said as I placed him in front of the girls. Belle was standing her obsidian eyes hard as her arms were laced tightly across her chest. While Sammy sat there her eyes glazed over with tears. He stayed silent and I pushed him forward.

"APOLOGIZE!!!" I yelled my voice took on the beta tone and he flinched, Belle's eyes softened, and I raised a brow.

"Zach don't yell," she said sweetness soaking her tone and I knew something was up. She met the terrified teens eyes and spoke softly and sweetly.

"What's your name?" The guy cleared his throat and smirked charmingly, he shot a look at me.

"Chase, what's yours sweet heart?" Belle took a step closer to him and caressed his neck, she smirked and I bit my lip to hold back a laugh. You Poor Bastard. Was the only thought going through my mind as she cocked her fist back and slammed it into his face, I heard the satisfying sound of bones crunching and I moved as the guy flew across the floor, stopping at his friends feet, blood spurting from his nose and flowing down his face. Belle walked closer and stood one foot on each side of him. She gripped his shirt, jerking him up to her and smiled a sickly sweet smile.

"My name's Belle you idiotic fuck stick. And if I ever here you dissing another Gay couple, a broken nose will be a pile of feathers compared to the beating you'll get. Got That?" he nodded frantically and Belle dug the heel of her stiletto boot into the inside of his elbow. By the way he hissed in pain I'm Guessing she broke a few blood vessels. "Now get the hell outta my sight." she hissed dropping her sweet tone and shoving him down towards the floor. He scrambled up, his friends by his sides as they ran away like the pussies they are.

Sammy launched from her seat and Grabbed Belle in her arms in a furious hug and the launched into my arms.

"Phoenix, thank you so much for that." she whispered in my ear before planting a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled lightly and hugged her back.

"No Problem Sam, you guys are like sisters. And a brother always stands up for his sisters." Sammy giggled and pulled away looking at her watch.

"Crap, I gotta go to work. See you later." we all smiled and waves at her as she ran bcd towards the tattoo parlor.

"Ok now we go and arrange your new looks." belle looked at us with a small, evil smile and tore us out of the building with every bag in our hands.

Oh god. Fucking stupid malls.

~~~~ 

Hellos!!! Again uber duper sorry for confusion and I'm thinking of writing another book after I'm done with the series (BxB of course). What kind should it be? Twincest, Regular incest, unknown love, vampire, MPreg, etc. Any suggestions? Comment!!!!!! sorry its short/sucky im still pretty sick (with what who the hell knows.)

Comment ^.~

Vote <3

Fan ;D

~Skyes