The Pheromones 3

This ---> ~~**~~ welcomes 3rd person P.O.V. they wont be very often but this is the 'Symbol' just to avoid confusion. Enjoy.

~~~~

Vik and I had become super close over the last couple of weeks and we have become the best of friends, and today I'm going to tell her my secret. I'm gay. then maybe if she takes that well I'll tell her my other secret... her best friend is a gay werewolf. Perfect.

"Nix!!" Vik yelled jumping on my back, I barely felt her light frame and chuckled as she laced her arms around my neck and her legs squeezed my sides. The softness of her light blue long sleeve shirt rubbed against my chin and I let her down. She pouted as she pushed her thick glasses up her faerie like nose and pulled the sleeves into her palms, her dark blue skinny jeans and light green TOMS clung to her skin. Her caramel-blond hair was pulled into a messy bun and centered at the top of her head, pieces fell from it and framed her face. Making her one beautiful semi-loner. I chuckled at the thought and she cocked her head to the side and I shook my head.

She shrugged and laced her arm through mine. Laying her head on my shoulder we walked down the hall and achieved looks from everyone. I smirked, but it didn't last long as I was ripped from Tori and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!!" whoever was holding just chucked and walked further down the hall, I rained down punch after punch on his back but they did nothing.

"Let's see if the loser like the trash." I pounded his back more.

"I SAID LET ME GO!!!" I yelled, I screamed as I felt my eyes burn the color and my eyes widened before I puked blood. The guy set me down on my feet and I stood there wobbling for a second. No one knew what happened.

"OH GROSS YOU PU-" he looked at his hands in horror as his words cut off he realized all of the blood that ran down his skin "Oh my god!" He yelled as I puked blood again and fell to the ground convulsing. I heard screams from around me as people rushed to and away from me, the guy who had me over his shoulder, no more then a minute ago, stared at the situation in terror. Vik got on her knees beside me and took control of the situation.

"Hold him still!! And turn his head so he doesn't choke to death on his own blood!" some of the bigger boys stabilized me while one held my head still and to the side. Soon I blacked out, the sound of me choking on the metallic substance that's supposed to be keeping me alive ringing through my ears.

~~~~

Two days. two days since the sickness struck and right now I'm just barely holding on.

"Hold still Phoenix," Danny said as he drew blood and bit his lip. I let my head fall back onto the cushion of the chair and stared at the ceiling. As he put a bandage on the needle wound he sighed. "You're lucky Pheo, if that girl wasn't there you would've probably died." he said his voice shaking.

"That's why she's my best friend Danny." I sighed and ran a hand down my face "And I want to tell her I'm a werewolf." Danny froze.

"No. Absolutely not. I wont allow it." he said crossing his arms.

"I don't care if the fucking queen of England orders me to keep it the fuck to myself, she saved my life and I'm telling her!" my voice took a deeper and more dominating tone and Danny cowered slightly. I leaned back again and sighed. "Sorry Danny." he nodded slowly and cleared his throat.

He walked across the room and put my blood into a machine that began to spin.

"So do you have any idea why what happened, happened?" I asked, since I got dragged home from the hospital under Danny's supervision it's been all testing no talking. He ran his hands down his face and blew air through his lips causing them to slap together, I smirked a one sided smirk. He looked me dead in the eyes, the seriousness in them gleaming.