Broken Mistakes 11 (Re-written)

So as i said last little apology thingy I'm rewriting the ending.

~Skyes

~~~~

The days passed slowly and I can't seem to focus on anything two months have passed. Vik is pretending. She's pretending to be happy even though I know she's terrified.

Hell I'm terrified that she's going to do something. I can't touch her without her freaking out, tears, screams, and bloodied scratches. The only people she'll let near her is Belle and Sammy, because they're Girls, she wont let me near her because I'm a boy. Things seemed to change since the hospital all those months ago, everything that happened to her seemed to set in. 

She has barricaded herself in the spare room only allowing Belle or Sammy passed the threshold. With Regular updates from both the girls, my mind is set at ease. Hopefully this would change by the time next week comes around or I'm not sure I'll be able to take her home. My mind raced as i laid on my bed and let my eyes lock on the blank ceiling, I was drawn from my thoughts as my phone blared Bite My Tongue By You Me At Six.

'Hey Lil.' I sighed dejectedly.

'Oh I see how it is, I'm not allowed to talk to you for almost a year and the first time I actually call you you're all depressed and stuff.' she scoffed, I cracked a light smile and let it drop.

'No Lil it's not that I'm just having some troubles.'

'Ohh Boy Troubles, Tell me!' her voice took on an excited tone and it brought out a chuckle.

'not boy troubles girl troubles.' the line went silent for a few seconds and then Lil's voice cut through the silence.

'But I thought you were gay?' see asked her voice clearly showing her confusion l sighed and cleared my throat.

'I am but this is a long story...'

'I got time Pheo.' I sighed and told her the whole story, when I was finished she stayed silent yet again.

'Lil? You still there?' she sighed

'Yeah I'm still here, I'm just trying to process everything. So this girl Viktoria was raped and now she's pregnant but you have no idea who's the father or why it happened?'

'Yeah' I sighed 'But not all rapes have a reason Lil, some were just for sex because they couldn't wait. Others were for reasons that involve alot more blood.' we both remained silent no one dared to speak a word as our minds raced.

'Bring her back here.' were Lil's words. I was caught off guard, big time.

'Liliy these things are complicated, I-'

'Oh shut it Pheonix, Her life there is hard. If what you say is true then she needs out of there fast, as fast as you can get her out. Her life has been filled with pain, hatred, and Blood. From what I'm gathering she's better off leaving then staying. Pheo you know I'm right. Bring her back here when you come home which is in like a month right?' I sighed and nodded forgetting she couldn't see me.

'Yeah, but how am I going to get her to come back with me? I can't even touch her without her freaking out. Last time I tried I got bloody scratch marks down my face,' I rubbed my smooth cheek the pain and marks nothing but a short memory 'plus she refuses to come out of the spare room. ' I muttered

'Okay first things first, start getting her used to you and then let her know the last thing you want to do is hurt her.'

'ok well that could work, but....'

'Try that and see How that goes, I'll call you later bro. bye'

'Ok bye Lil. ' I signed and pressed the screen on my phone, ending the call. I sighed and let my mind once again wonder.