Breaking Viktoria 9

Ok Ok sooooooo I am not getting the desired comments that I need to get. I, like other authors LOVE imput from their readers so they know they're doing a good job, I know that the last couple chaps have been below your expectations for me but I'm trying super hard to get it there so this chap must get AT LEAST TEN comments before I put up another chap. We will see how its going and if I get the amazing amount that is up there. PLZ!!!!!!!!!! I love you Guys and I know that Some of you are in love with my story, so plz take the time to comment it means so much to me. Also Did ya guys like the little Chappie for the other book in the last chap? Anyho Enjoy my Lovelies!!!!!! (Also this may get a bit Graphic in the end, and ahead of time Sorry Vik!!!! Mummy loves you still!!!!!!!!!!! :( ) (btw eric is her 'step dad' god I hate that guy)

~Skyes

~~~~

In all honesty I didn't think me and Vic would get this reaction, a few looks hell yes, naughty comments a couple. What we got was CONSTANT locked and lust loaded stares and non-stop whispering. Vik cringed into my side, shy to all the stares like I was. My wolf was jumpy and nervous, so curious to everything going on around us, ready to protect if needed.

I gulped at the stares and stopped at my new locker which on a few requests and a very scary threat from Belle happened to be next to Vik's locker. She was trembling, a couple tears falling from her eyes. I scooped her into my arms and held her close while she cried, I had no idea why she was crying but I still held her all the same. Both of her Hands were trapped between my chest and her head as she clutched my shirt. Her already soft sobs seemed silent as she buried her face in my chest I smoothed her hair and kissed the crown. The bell shrilled and she jumped, cringing further into me. I looked around the empty halls and tried to remember where the locker rooms where.

Finally I dragged her into a direction and hoped for the best, I found an old and empty classroom and threw open the door while gently pushing her into it. I locked the door and blocked off the small window with a piece of black construction paper and lifted Vik on to the desk like a five year old, while she wiped her eyes and stared into her hands, her body shaking. I lifted her chin with a little effort and met her red and teary gaze.

"What's wrong? You've never been this way ever." I asked my voice soft, Vik pulled away from me not looking me in the eyes as she replied.

"This was a horrible idea." she whispered. I gave her a confused look and opened my mouth to respond when she cut me off harshly, a scared yet angry fire burning in her eyes. "Telling Eric the truth about my sexuality wasn't the worst thing she's ever done to me." I gulped as more tears pooled in her eyes but she didn't let a tear fall.

"Freshman year I had a friend, my first friend ever and I thought he cared, he didn't. He cared more about popularity then me. He and five football players jumped me and almost killed me. If a homeless guy hadn't been walking through that alley. I would've taken my last breath on the anniversary of my dad's death. I was in the Hospital for two months and died three times because of the trauma on my body." she went silent "It was her fault, the last thing he whispered in my ear before I passed out was 'Love Jade' then it was all black." I was silent, choking on my words my thoughts moving too fast for me to think clearly. I stared blankly as Vik cried, soon I scooped her into my arms and held her close. Cradling her against me as I held her rocking side to side. I kissed her hair again and held her tighter against me.

"I promise I won't ever let you get hurt again." I kissed the crown of her hair and close my eyes stopping the pooling tears from falling. I felt the truth in my words and so did Vik, but she pulled away fear and doubt in her eyes.

"No matter how hard you try I will always get hurt, because that's what I was born for. To be everyone's punching bag. Everyone wants me to break. One day I will." my lip trembled, I bit it hard enough to taste blood and my breath shortened, turning into quick pants. My body shaking, the familiar yet oh so new intense heat enveloping my body.