The Truth 5

Jade------->

I am beyond sorry for the late update, I got grounded from the computer  and my laptop (don't ask) soo I got them taken away and I wasn't able to update .Sooooooo sorry!!!!  Enjoy!! ^.~

~~~~

My mind was blazing and I really couldn't focus. I was beyond worried about her reaction.

Would she accept me? Would she hate me? Would she expose me to the world? There were so many possibilities and so little time to answer them. I pulled up to the school and parked the bike running my hands through my hair I swung over the bike and reluctantly went into the school.

My body didn't want to let me breathe as I took my first steps into the school all eyes locked on me. Boys and girls alike. My wolf was very confused and scared at all the attention, being ignored most of my life my wolf got used to being a loner and was intent on being one forever. Someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped while they giggled.

I turn around and raise a brow at the Barbie lookalike. Her bleach blond hair hung into the middle of her back in pin straight locks and her eyes lined in black and her eyes were covered in a blue powder, Give me a break I'm still a guy, while her pink lip gloss shined.

"Hi, I'm Jade." she said in a bit of a husky voice, I'm guessing she was trying to seduce me, well sorry we play for the same team sweetheart.

"Hi do you know if Viktoria Mckentyre's here?" her face twisted in disgust for a second before it was replaced by a sweet and alluring smile. Still not working.

"Why would you want to talk to her? She's the mega loser of this school and her best friend is a loser too. You could do so much better in friends hottie, like me for example." she bit her lip lightly and I wanted to puke, does she not get it?

"Look cut the shit and tell me, please." her mouth dropped and she burned red with anger and embarrassment. Guess someone not used to not getting their way.

"LOOK. I was being nice before and trying to talk you out of it but you didn't get it. YOU CAN'T TALK TO HER!!!! I WONT ALLOW IT!" she burst and her eyes widened "I-I meant she's a loser and I-It would be social suicide for you to talk to her." she placed a hand on my arm, I raised an eye brow and my temper was getting to me.

"I do not give two fucking shits about my Social status and would rather have real friends instead of fake ass little Bitches like you," I shot her a glare and her arm flew away from my skin as if it was fire.  

"Who only care about fashion and popularity, who don't care who they have to hurt and crush to get there. Did you know that in my old school a girl tried to commit suicide because of girls like you? All because they didn't like the way she looked or dressed, calling that girl names and tearing her down at her highest and happiest moments?" Anger burned though me at the memories of my endless and pain filled taunting's. I paused letting all the anger and past tears force these words that needed to be heard out of my mouth.

"So that's why I hate girls like you. Judging other people based on what? Popularity? Money? Status? Open your fucking eyes and realize that you need a reality check. Because when you get older life's gonna bite you in the ass and your going to realize that life isn't a popularity contest. So screw off." I turned on my heel and ignored the stares of wonderment on everyone's faces. My mind felt like mush as I tried to push the memory away.

I shook my head and turned my thoughts to the quest at hand. Tori. Speeding through the halls I looked through every corner trying to see her. Five minutes of nothing, I finally found her at her locker exchanging her books. A smile ripped across my face as I walk up to her.