The Beginnings 4

The days melted together and the sickness was taking over my body. Painfully slow.

My blood felt like ice in my veins, while my body could make the sun look like the arctic, Blood transfusions have been connected to both my arms all because I need to replace the blood I've been puking up. I can't keep anything down and when I puke it up its covered in blood, no stomach acid, just blood.

I've slipped so far past gone I can't even think, I'm more then delirious. I'm basically living in fucking Wonderland, I'm just waiting to see Alice chasing a rabbit.

It's been two weeks since I've gone to school or even been able to stand. I'm fluttering on the edge of consciousness and darkness and I can't Hold on any more...

So I don't.

~~**~~

It's been six days since Phoenix's temperature cause him to fall unconscious. And Daniel hasn't left the house since the sickness took to him. Daniel's assistant Calla, has been doing all the legwork, from Bringing him food to helping him get more blood bags for Phoenix. His conditions are advancing and turning more fatal every day. The results have been more confusing then anything, saying he's fine one day and saying he's dying the next.

And while Studying them a scream tore through the house, the sound radiated from Phoenix's room. Tearing down the hall he crashed into Phoenix's room to find the small teenager's body contorting and changing into his light blond wolf. He disconnected the cords and I.V.'s he gathered the transforming boy into his arms and ran down the stairs and down to the tall fenced in backyard.

Setting him onto the ground he backs away from him to watch 'The Change' place. The white blond wolf was huge as it lay on the ground motionless. Before his eyes the wolf's pelt darkened into a solid honey blondish brown, the color shown brightly under the light of the full moon. Minutes passed before the wolf shifted back to a human and the man that stood wasn't anything like the Phoenix he knew before.

His eyes were the blinding gold before they shifted to the original bright sky blue, his hair was no longer bleached but a honey brownish- blond color, his body was made of rolling muscles and his skin was a glowing tan. He stood Taller then 6'2 and his presence commanded attention. As his Canines and teeth went back to there original positions they were perfectly straight and gleaming white. His eyes fluttered closed and before he could hit the ground Daniel caught his nude body.

He struggled to get the man up the stairs, his usually feather weight body weighed more then it did a few minutes ago as his weight changed along when his body did. Finally getting him up the stairs, he let Phoenix sleep in his own bed which he finally grew into. A slow smirk played on Daniel's lips as he left the room.

"Guess the study is over." he muttered while walking to his office.

~~~~

I woke up a pounding a in my head, drilling my brain into my skull. I sat up not feeling the effects of the sickness for once and stumbled to my bathroom. Fumbling around in the medicine cabinet I finally find the aspirin and pop three pills, I bend down to the sink which seems farther down then I remember.

I closed my eyes and forced the coated pills down my throat, I stood rubbing my temples and turned around sitting on the counter, I sighed at the cool stone being pressed to my skin, when I open my eyes I had to stifle a very girlie shriek. The man standing there wasn't me. It was a stranger. I looked down at 'my' body and followed the eight pack, past the 'V' indentation that my hip bones made and WHOA ok this is definitely not me. Not saying I was small before but right now that's RIDICULOUS!!

I ran out of my room and down the stairs.

"DANNY!?!" I ran into the kitchen and then went wide eyed when a girl was standing there. Her dark hair Rained down her back in waves and her brown eyes bright. she cocked her head and smiled.