Reactions 6

I Fucking finally figured it out!!!!!!! Anyho the song is Bully By Shinedown. Enjoy my lovelies ^.~

~~~~

I walked through the door Viktoria snuggled deeply and safe in my arms, getting her home was Hell but not impossible. Just sucked big time.

"What the hell happened to her?" Danny asked coming into the living room from the kitchen.

"Shifting." is all I mutter before laying her down on the sofa, with a soft sigh she snuggled into the throw pillow snoring softly.

"I think she fell asleep instead of fainting." Danny chuckled and I smirked lightly. I looked at Vik and then to Danny.

"Do you think I did the right thing by telling her?" I asked, my heart thundering in my chest as I thought about what could happen, she could hate me or expose me. the cards are all on her table and she holds my life and existence in her hands. One little slip and I'm dead. Danny shrugged and put a hand on my shoulder.

"We both know there is two people capable of answering that. You and Viktoria, and it's just a matter of time before the answer comes to light," Vik groaned softly and I bit my bottom lip. "And that time is now. Good luck Pheo." he gave my shoulder a light squeeze before turning on his heal and leaving the room.

Her eyes slowly opened and her hand immediately went to her head, rubbing the sore spot.

"What the hell happened?" she asked her voice shaky.

"Um you fell." I said biting my lip.

"By the way my head is throbbing I put two and two together, Jackass." she snapped sitting up and rubbing her temples in the process. "Damn. How hard did I hit my head?" I shrugged.

"I don't know but it could be part of the shock too." I said holding my breath. She stiffened before looking at me eyes wide.

"You mean that wasn't a dream?" I shook my head as she crawled closer to the arm on the other side of the couch, My chest tightened and I whimpered like a kicked pup. I closed my eyes as I felt tears prick them, she cleared her throat. I looked up and met her questioning eyes. "You won't hurt me will you?" I raised an eye brow at her, tears still gathering in my eyes.

"If I wanted to hurt you don't you think I would've done it by now?" I deadpanned shakily.

"Point taken." she launched across the sofa and into my arms hugging my neck tight, effectively cutting off my oxygen. Patting her back to get her attention I choked on my words

"C-can't bre-breath!" she let go of me and pulled back smiling she hugged me again, less tight this time and I wrapped my arms around her slowly and softly before tightening my grip a bit.

We both pulled back after a minute of hugging and what she did next surprised me. She slapped me. Again. I felt my head snap to the side at the force and rubbed my throbbing cheek, this girl was strong.

"OW!! Why do you keep slapping me?!"

"Cause you pissed me off!!" she replied nonchalantly, she sat back on the couch against the arm and smirked softly at me. "The first one I'm super sorry for." she tried hiding her giggles, but failed miserably "Second one was for lying to me and not telling me you had claws to begin with." I sighed and buried my head in my hands, in both relief and pure frustration.

"I couldn't tell you in the beginning because I didn't know if I could trust you fully." I didn't look at her face for the fear all I'd see would be hurt. She surprised me by sighing slightly, and putting a hand on my back, rubbing soft and slow circles .