Not an update just a preveiw!!

Ok soo I'm writing a vampire MPreg.(Sooner or later) Which doesn't have a title (yet and I need some creative ideas plz) I asked John (daddy) what a good title would be and he replied fucked. I asked him why he promptly responded because everybody in this story gets fucked ovr, as soon as that left his mouth I was gone. This is why I didn't ask my daddy for advice and he is usually the level headed one. God I love my family.
-----------> ASHTON!!!!

Ok I need ideas here is a chap, so you have a clue about what's going on. Enjoy my Lovelies.

~~~~

I watched as he smiled, I melted at the sight.

My stomach twisted as he wrapped his girlfriend in his arms her dark hair falling over his arm and her lips pressed to his.

I clenched my jaw lightly. I felt a grip on my arm and before I knew it my best friend Isaiah was dragging me away, while my other best friend, his twin brother, Collin walked quietly beside me, his hand found mine and gave a slight squeeze before letting go.

"Ashton McClain Eubanks! Stop staring at him!!" Isaiah scolded while dragging me, my tiny and scrawny body easily thrown around by his muscly lean strong frame. But I didn't struggle, I easily could've won that fight, if I wanted to.

I just focused on his scent that was lingering in  my nose, the smell of axe temptations and his natural smell of sandalwood and spices, all slowly fading with each step further we took. we stopped outside our classroom and looked into my eyes.

"Did you eat this morning?" He asked his voice strong and threatening. My gaze dropped to my black and silver all-star converse, I felt a fist come into contact with my arm and I winced.

Flashing my fangs to him, he smirked and flashed his blood red alpha eyes. I narrowed my eyes and felt my fangs slide back into my gums.

"I could easily throw you into the wall with a little punch you know that right?" he snorted and looked at me suddenly amused and it was forgotten that I had to miss out on breakfast again.

"And I could easily bite your face off with a shift." I Chuckled and shook my head lightly, fighting the dizziness enveloping me. I turned to go into the class, but Isaiah pulled me back and handed me a bigish bright pink sucker. I took it in my hand and inspecting it, raising a brow at Isaiah.

"I know it's not blood but it'd make me feel a lot better if you ate it." I nodded slightly before peeling off the wrapper and placing it on my tongue, the flavor of bubble-gum exploded across my tongue as a small smile graced my lips.

We walked into the Classroom all eyes on me, I shrank further into the middle of the twins, while they shot glares around the room. Effectively killing the looks.

You see I'm not ugly, far from it actually, But it's a quite known fact I'm gay. Biggest surprise to ever happen here. The great and ever rich and powerful Richard Eubanks has a gay son!!! But my father couldn't careless, the bigger surprise was he was beyond elated for me to be gay and I have no fucking clue why either. My mother almost had a spaz attack, something about always wanting a gay son and she lost out with my brothers who were straighter then flag poles. But I think Dylin has something going on with Collin, like I always say even the straightest guy can fall for the 'dark side'. I sat down, the twins flanking my sides and I flinched then relaxed when I saw who was behind and kiddy corner to me.

Dante Rainer. Quarterback and captain of the football team. The object of my obsession since sixth grade and now we're juniors and I don't even think he knows I exist. I leaned back in my seat and sighed rolling my sucker across my lips then running my tongue across my lips, taking away the sticky sweetness enveloping them. Someone tapped my arm and I turned in my seat to face Dante. I looked at him for a minute before turning back around when Collin yanked me back around, he then promptly began to read again. I shrugged then began then took out my sketch book and flipped to the last few clean sheets of the white paper. I absentmindedly played with my sucker as I held it in my hand skimming my tongue across it, getting short bursts of the flavor before running it across my lips  as the graphite in my pencil stained the paper.

I finished shading, and smiled looking at the art beneath my pencil, the rose was in full bloom and the moon shined on the black pedals while the grass was frozen in the invisible breeze. Another tap to my shoulder and I turned to face Dante once again.

"Hey can I borrow a pencil? I can't find mine." I looked at him with a raised brow, and a small smirk.

"It's in your hand."  I said through my smile and he blushed throwing it across the room.

"No it's not what are you talking about? Are you high?" I rolled my eyes and smiled lightly.

"Here I'm only letting you use it so I can go back to drawing." I dug through my bag and handed it to him, I turned back around only to get tapped on my shoulder again. I turned around with a raised brow as he a smug yet sheepish look.

"Um can I get one with more of a eraser?" He asked his voice a bit shaky like he was nervous or trying to hold back a laugh, and it was Dante Rainer so I'm guessing the latter. I bit my lip and scoffed.

"Ok what's your deal?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. His eyes widened, ha caught in the act!!

"Me? I don't have deal, do you?" he asked shakily, I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to respond when the teacher walked I and interrupted me.

"Ok, I'm super, super late. But the UPS guy delivering the robotic babies was late. God some times I hate those guys. Too bad it was my brother, he knows where I live so I cant slash his tires." she looked around her eyes wide. "You guys didn't hear anything and the next test is open note." she said quickly getting cheers from around the room. She nodded and got out her clip board. She itched her head with her pen and bit her lip. Miss. Nightlock was a very beautiful twenty year old with black hair and bright blue eyes. She was by far one of the most favored teachers in this school.

"Ok since there was an uneven amount of boys to girls there is going to be a gay couple," she looked at me and blushed I dropped my head and sighed.

"Who am I with?" I asked a bit of despair in my voice, she cleared her throat and looked behind me.

"Dante." she said softly a brighter blush filling her cheeks as my eyes widened.

"Fine." I played it off like I hated it but on the inside I was exploding. I was Partnered with Dante Freaking Rainer!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This was going to be fun.

~~~~

OK ok ok ok I know its short and kinda sucky but I used all of my creative juices on the next chappie. I'm super excited to see your reactions to what I have planned. (TAPS FINGERS TOGETHER EVILY!!) love yeh guys!!!!!

Comment ^.~

Vote <3

Fan ;D

~Skyes