Make- Over pt.1, 8

Ok Ok I Know it's not that big of a deal but Omg I have 1,364 reads, 102 votes, and 19 comments. but I am freaking out right now and mostly because it's my first story and its awesome for me so yeah.. and I love your feedback on my story. U guys r awesome and Brice is laughing his ass off at me cuz im freaking out (I'm a spaz) and so far I have gotten lots more followers yay!! So here's an early update my lovelies and keep it up Plz. LOVE you guys! (It's more or Less a filler chap.) pic of Pheo before transformation!! -------->

~Skyes

~~~~

Two weeks. It's been that long since the dream has been haunting me. I can't focus on anything and Belle is getting beyond pissed at me I don't know why I had that dream. But since that dream I can't stop thinking about it, I can't sleep, and I get sick to my stomach when I remember all the good times with Tanner and then I remember the beating and the dream. The look of knowledge, the look in his eyes sent a chill down my spine.

"-ow long do you have?" my train of thought was cut off at Belle's words.

"Huh?" she rolled her eyes and sighed. She grabbed my elbow and dragged me through the house to the front door, just as Vik was coming through the it.

"Whoa where's the fire?" she asked with a raised brow.

"The mall." Belle answered shortly while grabbing Vik's elbow in a similar manner to mine. "And you are coming with us, today we are starting anew." she said as she dragged us to her car. I raised a brow and looked at Vik, she shrugged and climbed into the back seat.

"Today is going to be so exciting!!" Belle squealed Happily as we tore down the street.

~~~~

Well we've been here for three hours and I have become a human shopping cart while Belle drags a shy Viktoria around and into stores. Belle dragged us to a god damn shopping mall and no matter the situation my mind was never far off from wondering into the dream.

"We'll be right back Phoenix. Just sit here and be pretty." I rolled my eyes as Vik giggled and I sat down and dropped the many bags around me.

"Ugh." I closed my eyes for a second and sighed "How the hell did I become involved in this?" I asked myself.

"We never know how we get ourselves into this." I jumped at the voice and opened my eyes to see a boy about my age with blonde hair and brown eyes, the guy looks so familiar but I can't put a finger on it. I scoffed lightly and smirked.

"How'd you get dragged into it? My friends thought we could have a bonding day, but I became a shopping cart." I said, the boy chuckled and sighed.

"My sisters. They love shopping but can't drive and my mom was busy so I got put of chauffeur duty."

"Oh, well at least you don't have to carry a thousand pounds worth of clothes." he laughed again and we began talking about anything and everything under the sun for twenty minutes. Belle and Vik came out of the store with so many shopping bags it was a crime. Vik froze at the sight of the boy a sighed.

"Hi Zeke." he chuckled nervously and bit his bottom lip.

"Hey Viktoria, How is he?" I cocked my head at this and so did Belle.

"I've told you Zeke Time and time again. He's gone, he left Phoenix." she spoke shortly and the boy flinched at her tone.

"Vik?" her attention snapped to me and I rose a brow "What's going on?"

"Well this is the boy that flung yo- Phoenix over his shoulder." I stiffened and looked at the boy.

"So you did that to Phoenix?" Zeke's eyes widened and his jaw dropped a bit. Nodding slowly he met my gaze.