The Perv and The Nerd

Od Kurisu-chan_15

What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret ha... Více

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Annoying
Chapter 2: Hugging Madness
Chapter 3: Buttons
Chapter 4: Samantha
Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip
Chapter 6: Our?
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Vampire
Chapter 9: Bride?!
Chapter 10: Bite and Poke
Chapter 11: Wife Test?!
Chapter 12: My Girl
Chapter 13: Coconuts
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Caption
Chapter 17: Peeking
Chapter 18: Seminar
Chapter 19: Touch
Chapter 20: Pinned
Chapter 21: Alone with You
Chapter 22: Round Two
Chapter 23: Jealous?
Chapter 24: A Peck
Chapter 25: Harassment
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Guys
Chapter 29: Silence
Chapter 30: Free Hug
Chapter 31: Whistle
Chapter 32: Hate her?
Chapter 33: Stare, but don't laugh
Chapter 34: Torn apart
Chapter 35: Eep
Chapter 36: Yummiest One
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: What you?!
Chapter 39: Big?!
Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt
Chapter 41: Friends again
BONUS STORY (part-1)
BONUS STORY (part-2)
BONUS STORY (part-3)
Chapter 42: A Promise
♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣
Chapter 43: White
Chapter 44: New Classmate
Chapter 45: Replaced?
Chapter 46: Christmas party
Chapter 47: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 48: Sweater
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Amy
Chapter 51: Herb Oil
Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness
Chapter 53: Pet
Chapter 54: Apologetic Video
Chapter 55: Jacket
Chapter 56: Reason Why
Chapter 57: Defend
Chapter 58: A Song
Chapter 59: Valentines Day
Chapter 61: Challenges
Chapter 62: Hiding Something
Chapter 63: Moments
Chapter 64: Calling Him
Chapter 65: Realize
Chapter 66: Consultation
Chapter 67: Dreaming
Chapter 68: Littlest Things
Chapter 69: What If
Chapter 70: Love Life
Chapter 71: Goodbye
Chapter 72: Telling
Chapter 73: Confession
Chapter 74: Voice Message
Chapter 75: Getting Ready
Chapter 76: Outing
Chapter 77: Meeting You
Chapter 78: The Same
Chapter 79: Pain in the Rain
Chapter 80: Chris' House
Chapter 81: First Kiss
Chapter 82: Heartfelt Songs
Chapter 83: Jade and Stacy
Chapter 84: Which One?
Chapter 85: Wrong Timing
Chapter 86: Closure
Chapter 87: Where Are You?!
Epilogue
*** Congratulations~! ***
Book 2!!! ^_^

Chapter 60: Emo-Stage

8.2K 293 84
Od Kurisu-chan_15

"It's so annoying watching you always studying!" complained Chris out of the blue. It was the seventh period of the day when our teacher left us more than half an hour earlier because she was called to the principal's office to discuss her report on her thesis.

"Then why don't you find something interesting to do?" I reply, giving him a flat stare and going back to reading our literature book, just finding something interesting to read.

Chris has been in a foul mood lately for the past months. He keeps on giving me the news on how he and Amy have been doing lately. A few weeks ago, they had a huge fight because of their mothers who were defending them and would sometimes shoot negative comments on the other party.

I always knew long distant relationships wouldn't last. After that, they would settle things and be happy again. But this week has been rather, how should I say it? Off...

"You know what Jade?" he started.

"What?" I close my book, signaling that I would pay attention to whatever he would rant about for as long as it would take.

"Me and Amy decided on something last night..."

"Go on..."

"We decided to just be friends, because she's still too young to have a boyfriend..."

Really? That's not a good reason though...

"No way! Did you two not settle your differences?"

He sighed heavily, "We tried... But, we just thought that that was the better choice for the both of us..." He looked irritated, mixed with a little depression. This was my first time seeing Chris so not in the mood. He didn't look completely crushed or hurt, maybe because he already thought that they're relationship wouldn't work out in the first place?

"It's alright Chris... There are plenty of fish in the sea... You just need to have some time to yourself to think..." I explain whilst rubbing his back to soothe him.

"Yeah... I think I do... Thanks..." he said before getting up from the chair and leaving the room entirely.

Maybe he's going to the library? That's where he usually goes when he feels this way...

It's too bad that Amy and Chris are no more...

But I feel really mean for somehow feeling a weight lifted off my chest for this breakup.

Mae was absent today. She didn't text me why. Maybe she overslept? So I'm by myself. Back to reading my book, I guess?

"Hi Jade!"

"Hey Winterson!"

"Jadey~!"

I look up to see Jenny, Sam and Ryan. They all came to sit with me and talk. So, I closed my book again. Ryan and Jenny seem really close nowadays. It's weird though, because it's like they just came here to talk about hot guys.

After minutes of talking about popular and handsome men, Ryan paused and gawked at me for some reason. "Yes, Ryan?" I nervously ask him.

"Is it true that you are a tomboy, Jade?" he asked.

Wow... That was sudden...

"Yeah... I'd say I am." I shrug.

"Hmmm... Do you feel any romantic love for anyone now?"

"Let's see... I don't think so?"

"Okay... Do you love Mae?"

"Of course I do!"

"Lesbian!!!" he pointed, which made the other two shocked.

"No! I love her as a friend! As a sister!"

"Shut up! You two are really close! And if you even haven't fallen for Chris, then I assume that you love Mae that way!" he reasoned out.

Really now?

"Believe me, I don't love her that way! And I'm just a tomboy! Lesbians are way overrated than tomboys!" I tried to defend.

(A/N: No offense to all the lesbians in the world! I am an individual who takes everybody equally! Please forgive me... >.<)

"Wanna have a flirting contest Jenny and Sam?"

"How?"

"We'll flirt, with Jade as the guy~!" Ryan beamed enthusiastically.

"Sorry... I'm out!" I say, getting up and walking behind the curtains, not to be disturbed. They booed me as I did so. I don't care though...

Moments before the bell rang, someone joined me behind the curtains. It was Chris, he was back from his 'emo-stage'. I didn't want to bother disturbing the silence so I let him be. I then notice from the corner of my eye that Chris was motioning his hand towards me while looking out the window. He accidentally touched my boob a little, but it looks like he didn't notice, and I didn't want to make a fuss, so I let it slide...

"Did you feel that?" Chris suddenly asked me in a curious tone.

"Feel what?"

He then poked my boob. This time, it was really on purpose. "That! I touched it earlier, didn't I?"

I immediately slapped his arm for his stupidity. He really still hasn't lost his perverted touch. "Stupid Chris! Stop being so indecent!" I scold him.

"Sorry... I thought that I just needed that to feel better..." he gave a weak smile.

Well... That's sad to see...

But still!!!

"I'm sorry that you are feeling sad. But teasing me that way is too rash!"

He laughed normally this time, "I know. I know. I'm thankful that you're still here for me though... No matter what..." he says with a warm smile, which makes my cheeks flush pink.

"Corny!" I playfully push him and we laugh at each other.

The bell then rang, denoting that it was time for the last period of the day. Me and Chris then walked back to our seats to continue on talking. But, he swapped seats with George this time, as Isaac didn't want to switch with him anymore.

"So... How's studying for finals going?" I asked, which startled him.

"Don't scare me like that! It's still three weeks away!"

"It's on the first week of May! It's not too late to start studying now..." I giggle.

"But we just finished semi-finals a week ago!"

"Yeah... I think I'll study on the last two weeks of the month instead."

"Stop studying!" he groaned.

"You're not the boss of me! Besides, this is my future and not yours..." I stuck my tongue out.

"But you need to relax and lighten up more!"

I sighed, but managed to smile, "Yeah... But, I just need to... I hope you understand..."

He looked at me with a worrisome face and sighed while he scratched his head violently, "Fine... Do you're best alright!"

"Thanks! I will!" I smiled cheerfully at him, causing him to look a little unsettled.

"Jade..." he started with a voice that sounded dead.

"Hm? What is it Chris?"

He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it and shook his head, saying, "Nah... It's nothing..."

"That doesn't look like nothing to me!" I pouted.

"Really... It's nothing..."

I narrowed my eyes at him while not stopping my pout. I then grabbed him and shook him forward and back, "Tell me! Please!!!"

He laughed, "Alright! Alright!" he gulped down, and spoke up, "There was a spider on your hair, but it jumped off. So, it was nothing in the end..."

"What?!?!?!? Really?!?!!!" I start to hold my head and pat it to check.

"Relax! It jumped off ages ago..." he chuckled.

"Geez! Don't do that to me... But spiders are okay for me, it's cockroaches which I can't stand."

"I know... I wish it was a cockroach so I could've seen you freak out."

"Hey~! That's not nice!" after I said that, our classmates then zoomed to their seats and the room got quiet as our last teacher for the day comes in. I decided to playfully slap Chris instead and hold up my index finger to my lips, telling that we should be quiet and listen to the discussion.

Chris just held two thumbs up as a reply and we paid attention in class.

After classes, we just bid each other goodbye, with nothing else to say, and went our separate ways home.

I get the feeling that that spider was just an excuse to cover up for something else.

But maybe it's really personal, so I won't pursue him any further...

I wonder if everything's okay?

__________________________

Hey guys!!!

Please continue to love and support #TPaTN!!!

Question 2: What secret do you think Chris is hiding from Jade?

Don't forget to Share + Vote + Comment!!! :3

Don't be quiet and share your thoughts~! ;)

~Kurisu-chan :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

144K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...
32K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
136K 5.5K 64
Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she was clearly the school's typical Nerd. No...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...