Nobody makes me feel this way...

By Bluedrop66vc

All her life Kendall Jenner knew she liked guys and only guys. But one day when she meets stunning model Cara... More

First Impressions
The Show
So Close
Promise?
The Game
Gotta Fix This
I Just Wanna Kiss You
Surprise
Make it Special.
Be Mine.
Goodbye for Now.
What
Surprise Bish
Alcohol
Justin
Lifestyle
O
Buck it
SHoot
Alwaysssss
Lol
Always Surprising
Hi
Antitdote
Hola
Paper
KFC
Ken+Cara living together
Yeah, I said it
Back at it again
Can't get along
Told em
Rich
A/N

Nope, not today

2K 64 12
By Bluedrop66vc

Cara's POV.

Michelle covered my lips with her warm lips, pressing her chest to mine.

"Woah, woah." I breathed out pushing her off of me.

"What did....I do wrong?" Michelle sadly said.

My chest got heavy and it was getting harder to breath. This is too much right now, I need a drink, and need to be alone to think about this and maybe call Kendall again.

"Nothing....you did nothing wrong." I breathed out, closing my eyes.

"Then kiss me...." Michelle closed her eyes and started leaning closer too me. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Michelle!" Stop please stop. I can't...." I struggled to find the right words to say at the moment.

"Why last time I checked you weren't seeing anyone.....are you?" She critically asked.

"Get out of my hotel." I said clenching my jaw.

"Wh-"

I cut her off, "Michelle. Get. Out. Now."

"Fine, call me when you stop being such an emotional freak." She said and then walked out.

Emotional freak? What the fuck? I need something to relieve my pain....alcohol. I stumble over to the mini bar and immediately grab a whole bottle of Svedka and a can of Sprite. I pass out on the couch and just start chugging away, sip of Svedka, chase with Sprite, sip of svedka, chase it down with Sprite, repeat, repeat, repeat.....

Kendall's POV.

"Steellllaaaaa!" I called from the bedroom. We were at a house party and it was way too crowded so we crashed in a bedroom.

"Steellllaaa I miss you!" I yelled one more time.

"Coming Kenny baby!" Stella's voice travels down the hall. Me and Stella went out for some drinks and ended up here because she ran into one of her distant friends at the bar we were at, who invited us over. We really hit it off as friends of course. We have sooo much in common it's not even funny I can't believe I haven't met her before.

"Someone called you." Stella said plopping down on the bed causing me to shift a little.

"Really? Who?" I question picking up my drink.

"I think it was Cara, I'm not 100 percent sure." She shrugged sipping her drink.

"Shit I need to call her back." I said standing up.

"Later, for now we're gonna dance." She smirked standing up before me sticking her hand out. I smiled and grabbed her hand following her as she led me back downstairs to the crowded area.

"I need another drink first." I say close to her ear. She nods and leads us to the bar.

"Good choice Jenner." And she smirked getting us 4 shots. And yes, Stella has started to call me all sorts of nicknames like everyone else, even though we just met today.

"To new best friends." Stella smiled holding up her shot. I grabbed mine, clinked it against hers and threw the shot back. I picked up the other and quickly drank it too.

Stella just laughed while she watched me.

"Okay let's dance." I say burping a little and grabbing Stella's hand pulling her too the dance floor.

Cara's POV.

I hate my life. In one hand I held my phone and it was shaking, I don't know if it was from the alcohol or what. While I was sitting here drinking alone I tried calling her like 8 more times, and of course no pick up. This alcohol is not enough....I need more. I stumble over to my luggage and roughly unzip one, throwing everything out of it searching for my makeup bag. Fuck it's not in this bag. I tore about and threw all my shit everywhere until I found my make up bag. I pulled it out and took out a hidden mini plastic Baggie of cocaine. I used to do this a lot, but I stopped because it was bad for me, but this one time couldn't hurt. I took a out a few bills and got right to it, dumping all the white powder over the glass coffee table and making neat rows. I made about 4 rows of Coke all lined up on top of each other. I snorted one line. Fuck that felt good! I snort another line. God why would I ever stop this? 3rd line, I'm completely out of it, the room is spinning and I'm starting to hallucinate. By the time I finish the 4th line I find myself in dyer need of more. I snorted every possible particle of cocaine on the table and emptied the Baggie one more time to make sure nothing was there. I tried to stand up but I was so fucked up I couldn't even walk. I tried to put one foot in front of another but I completely failed, I flailed my arms in the air as I fell, next thing I know I feel something hard smack against my head. "Fuck!" I land cheek down on the floor with something warm and liquid rushing down my head, that's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

Kendall's POV.

"Tonight was fun." Stella smiles from the passenger seat.

"For sure." I reply pulling into her apartment building parking lot.

"Hopefully we'll be able to do this again Kenny baby."

"Stop calling me that!" I laugh playfully punching her arm.

"Whatever Kenny baby see ya later!" She says one last time before she leaves my car.
****
When I get back to my apartment I open the door to see that it's completely clean. I smile to myself knowing that Cara actually listened to me and cleaned before she left. I fall onto my bed and curl up to where Cara was sleeping earlier this morning, it still smelled like her and I didn't want to get up. I pull out my phone and see that I have 9 missed calls from Cara. Shit! I hope nothing happened. I try calling her but she doesn't pick up, so I just decide to text her.

Kendall: Cara! Baby sorry I was out with Stella and I didn't have my phone on me, is everything okay?

I text her and then set my phone down, it's not long before it stars buzzing like crazy. Wow that was fast Cara, I think to myself. I pick up my phone and see that it's actually Khloe.

"Hey Khlo." I answer.

"Kendall is everything okay?! What happened?!" Khloe frantically says.

"Woah what are you talking about." I skeptically ask.

"Cara!" She shouts.

"What about Cara...." I cluelessly reply.

"Oh my god you don't know!!"

"Know what! What happened to Cara!" I shout standing up, feeling a wave of panic wash over me.

"She just got rushed to the hospital in Montreal!"

"WHAT!" I scream. My chest gets heavy and I struggle to breath. "Oh my god Khlo I have to go."

"Hope everything is okay." Khloe says one last time before hanging up.

I immediately call my driver. "Hello? Hi yes I need you to pick me up ASAP and take me to my private jet."
****
I sprint through the double doors of the hallway in my heels, because I didn't have time to change. I got a lot of stares I don't know if it was because they've never seen me? Or because I'm running like a mad woman.

"Hi, I need to know what room Cara Delevingne is in." I quickly ask, fidgeting my fingers.

"Are you immediate family?" The lady asks.

"I'm her girlfriend, please please just let me see her." I desperately ask.

The woman looks at me with a really weird face. "How many girlfriends does she have?" She asks.

What the fuck? I furrow my brows not knowing what she means.

" I'm sorry, never mind, she's staying on the 6th floor room 2A.

"Oh my god, thank you! Thank you so much!" I thank the lady and get back to sprinting to the elevator. When I got to floor 6 I began sprinting down the hall to find 2A. I find it on the right side of the hall and before I walk in I take a deep breath, composing myself. I walk in too find Cara, eyes closed with an IV hooked up to her, and a bandage around her head, someone's eyes immediately meet mine.

"Kendall?" Michelle asks. She was sitting on the guest chair in the corner. What the fuck is she doing here.

"Michelle?" I feel my face boil with rage.

"What are you doing here?" She asks all innocent. What am I doing here? Bitch I am her girlfriend now what the hell are you doing here.

"I came first thing when I heard she was here." I try my best to sound kind. "What happened?" I ask walking over to her, stroking a few stray hairs away from her damp face.

"She was dead drunk and she fell, hitting her head on a table." Michelle informed me.

"Oh my god...." I mumble still standing over her bed. I grab her soft hand, rubbing it with my thumb. Oh lord please please say she will be alright.

"May I ask what your doing here?" I politely ask Michelle.

"Well we were on the plane together, and I went back to her hotel with her, then I left but I forgot my wallet there. So I can back and she didn't answer but I knew she was in there, I got hotel security and they opened the door revealing a knocked out Cara."

What? They were on the plane together? Went back to her hotel? Why wouldn't Cara tell me any of this....oh wait she did call me 9 times. Fuck! If only I wasn't out partying with Stella.

"Not to be rude but how did you get in here....are you immediate family?" Michelle asks.

"No......but they let me, how did you get in here?" I curiously ask.

"I told the receptionist that she was my girlfriend....which I'm still kind working on." Michelle shrugged.

BITCH WHAT?! That's why the front desk lady gave me those weird looks.

"Working on?" I ask, I felt like a knife was stabbed through my chest.

I realized that throughout this conversation I was squeezing Cara's hand harder because Michelle was making me so pissed.

"Yes I mean we kissed but she kicked me out after that." Michelle said.

"WHAT?" I exclaim, I felt like my eyes popped out of my head.

"Yes and jeeze Kendall why are you acting so....jealous?"

I didn't reply I just clenched me jaw tightener and held Cara's hand.

"Oh my god.....you two!" Michelle seemed to have a light bulb go off. "That's why Cara didn't want to kiss me! Oh my gosh I cannot believe this?!" She said almost amused.

"I think you should go..." I quietly say.

"Why so you can have some one on one time with your girlfriend? Listen Cara's lying to you, she will never settle down with you, she's always to busy doing drugs and drinking for a relationship." Michelle scoffed.

"She's not like that anymore!" I shout defending my girlfriend.

"Really? Then why was she beyond intoxicated with cocaine in her system when she fell?"

"Wh- what?" I ask, I feel tears sting my eyes.

During this argument I didn't even realize that Cara woke up. She didn't say anything she just stared at me with wide eyes, squeezing my hand tight.

"Michelle I think you should go." Cara's weak voice said.

"Fine....I can't believe you two." She mutters before walking out. Now that's she gone I can't help myself but let all the tears I was holding back out. Warm tears streamed down my face uncontrollably.

"Baby...." Cara starts. "Lay down.....let me explain." And she helps me lay down next to her guiding me down with her hand.

"I'm so sorry I should have answered your calls but I was out with Stella and-" I sobbed but she cut me off.

"Stop right there. Kendall what's going on between you and Stella." Cara sternly says.

"Wh-what?" I can't believe she was asking me this.

"You heard me."

"What's going on? Nothing , we're best friends I promise." I cried even harder now. "Did you think I was cheating on you?!"

"Yes-I mean no! It's just that when I called you Stella answered and you were in the background saying you missed her and blah blah blah." Cara quietly said.

"Cara...its not like that." I sadly replied, I can't believe she doesn't trust me.

"I know now baby, it's just that got me mad and I may have drank a little." Cara sighed.

"A little....?" I question. Cara just stared at me with depressed eyes.

"No not a little I drank a whole fucking bottle of vodka and snorted Coke." Cara choked out. I think she is going to cry, and seeing Cara like this just makes me want to weep even harder knowing that I cause her this pain.

"Cara....." I said, my voice thick and heavy from crying so much.

"I'm sorry Kendall, I'm so sorry." And with that a single tear slid down her cheek.

I wanted to ask Cara all these questions about Michelle but right now didn't really seem like the best time for that.

"It's okay, what's important is that your okay." I honestly say moving my hand up to wipe her tear away.

"I was doing so good....so good Kendall, I haven't snorted Coke in almost a year!"

"Shhhh it's okay, just rest Cara." Cara silently sobbed and I held her tightly in my arms, her head rested on my upper chest, her wet tears staining my shirt. I will never let go of her.
**
Cara has been asleep now for almost 2 hours and I have never left her room, except one time to get coffee. I sat on the uncomfortable arm chair in the corner. A doctor walked in with a clip board in his hand startling me from my thoughts.

"Hi, Kendall?" The doctor stuck out his hand.

I shook his firm hand. "Doctor Fredrick, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Anyways back to Cara's health...." He started glancing at his clip board.

"How is she?! Is she okay?! When can she come home?" I frantically asked.

Doctor Fredrick softly let out a chuckle. "One question at a time Ms. Jenner. Anyways Cara is doing fine besides her alcohol poisoning, dehydration, and the gash in her head.....not to mention her drug use." 

Shit Cara, why are you doing this to yourself. I sighed and nodded my head.

"So when can I take her home?"

"Tomorrow morning she should be ready." He smiles.

"Perfect." I sigh out of relief glancing at her sleeping body.

"Wait one more thing Kendall."

"Sure what is it?" I cursorily ask.

"Has Cara ever....considered rehab?" He seriously asked.

"Rehab? Erm...no, I mean Cara you see she isn't usually like this." I awkwardly reply.

"Okay it was just a suggestion. Just please watch out for her."

"I will." I weakly smile. And with that he walks out leaving me and Cara alone once more.

Cara's POV.

It's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep for shit. I still can't believe all this happened. Kendall finally left after I convinced her too, she looked like she haven't slept in days. She said she was just going home to shower and then come right back. I can't believe that for the premiere tomorrow I'm going to have this ugly ass gash in my head, so embarrassing. How am going to explain this one? How about I was high and drunk and tripped over my own feet? God I'm so pathetic. I shifted in the uncomfortable bed staring at the plane white wall. I overreacted so bad about Stella and Kendall....and then Michelle telling Kendall we kissed? I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that Kendall is still even by my side right now. I really need to get my shit together this is gonna be a press bomb.
**
I was slouched in my hospital bed watching some early morning talk show waiting for Kendall. A couple minutes later she walked in with two Starbucks coffees in her hands, and she had deep, dark bags under eyes. She obviously didn't sleep but I didn't want to say anything.

"I already signed you out, we can leave now."

"Thank god." I sigh saying a silent prayer.

"Oh and I brought you some clothes to change into." Kendall handed me bag with black sweats, my adidas originals, and a simple white crew neck sweater.

"Thank you." I reply slipping out of the hospital gown. All I had was underwear on under it and Kendall didn't bother to look away. I smirked and she noticed me.

"Miss me?" I smirked pulling on my pants.

"Of course I missed you." Kendall said intently watching me. Kendall had weird look on her face like she wanted to say something...but she never did.

"I was gonna wait until afterwards but I have to ask you this now." Kendall let out a frustrated breath.

"What is it?" I ask finishing getting dressed.

"What happened between you and Michelle?" She said, it looked like she wanted to cry. Oh god please don't cry.

"Nothing! Nothing at all Kendall." I said trying my best to calm her.

"That's not what she told me. You lied to me! You never told me you were flying here with her, and she said she went your hotel room with her!" Kendall started to raise her voice.

"Kendall...." I walked over to her touching her elbow but surprisingly she pulled away.

"Don't touch me." She sternly said.

I cannot believe she just did that! She really thinks I cheated on her?!

"Kendall I never even knew she was on the same flight with me until I ran into her, literally at the airport, and she just came over to my hotel room because she was just taking care of me because I was angry because I thought you were getting it on with Stella!"

Kendall made a disgusted face. "Since when did you think I get it on with all my friends, don't you trust me at all?!" She shouted, her face looked hurt. Damn it now I feel guilty.

I couldn't form any words. Nurses were starting to over hear our argument and they were curiously watching from the hall.

"Look Kendall I'm sorry I know I overreacted." I said softer now.

"We need to trust each other." Kendall said giving me the cold shoulder.

"I do trust you baby."

"I trust you too. Now can we please get out of here?" She groaned. I smiled grabbing my shit and intertwining my hand with Kendall's.
**
We were in my hotel suite just laying in bed. It was about 1 in the afternoon and both of us were too tired to do anything. I was laying flat on my back with my arm around Kendall's waist, tracing her bare skin by her hip where her shirt rode up while she rested her head on my boobs.

"I never realized how much I loved you until today." I signed breaking the comfortable silence.

Kendall shifted so that she could look me in the eyes, a slight smile on her lips.

"Why is that?" She had both of her hands under her chin laying like a little girl. It kind of hurt my tits but hey she was comfortable.

"Because I felt like I lost you, and it was be worst feeling of my life. I don't know what I would do with out you Kendall....really." I honestly say.

"Hey, I love you and I will never leave you."

I smile and lean in to kiss her. She moves her hands so that she can support herself on either side of me. I suck on her lower lip, and I open my eyes for a split second. This right here was one of the best sights I have ever seen in my life. Kendall Jenner with her eyes peacefully closed kissing me. I close my eyes again, moving my lips in sync against hers. Our kisses started getting rougher and I was feeling hot, but of course Kendall stopped, standing up leaving me unfinished and horny.

"I have to go pick up my dress for the premiere tomorrow." Kendall says fixing her shirt.

"Oh alright." I playfully sigh.

"I missed you." Kendall says so quite, it was just above a whisper.

"I've missed you too baby, now go before your late." I laugh.

"Love you!" Kendall shouts walking out the door.

"I love you more!" I shout smiling to myself. I sink back into the bed thinking about everything, these past 2 days have been terrible but me and Kenny can get past anything and we've proven that to each other, no one can tear us apart or destroy our relationship, this is why I need to ask her to marry me already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.2K 22
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž รจ una sedicenne che,dalla sua scuola privata,si trasferisce nella scuola di suo fratello maggiore,Rhys,un ragazzo festaiolo e cas...
23.6K 1.4K 30
Where... Grace Martinez ha passato la sua intera vita sui campi da tennis. All'inizio non apprezzava molto questo sport, ma essendo una persona eccen...
271K 9.7K 72
Chiara e Kumo li osservavano da lontano "Quei due si completano" parlรฒ il ragazzo "Hanno uno un pezzo di anima dell'altro" continuรฒ la bionda "giร ...
222K 8.6K 63
"Vorrei ci fossi quando vado fuori, quando perdo il controllo E sei l'unica che riesce a farmi stare calmo E sei artificio come i fuochi che ora scop...