"Mine" A Hinny Fanfiction❤ CO...

By Ginny_weasley7

It's funny how time flies, but in this book, evil will be brought up from the depths. Harry's skills will be... More

Introduction
Diagon Alley
The Last Day of freedom
Hogwarts
Quidditch Try-outs
Secret broken or secret kept?
Ginny's realisation
The snog that breaks a heart.
Harry and Cho?
Dean's revenge
Not the perfect couples
Hermione to the rescue
Dumbledore's Job
Harry's plan
Christmas dinners and mistletoes
The spark of the wizarding war 2
Burrow
Resisting Ginny
Dumbledore's Will
Last Dance Last Chance
Grimmuald Place
The Letter to the Dark Lord
The Thief
Ministry of Magic
Ron's rage
The strange symbol
"You complete arse Ronald Weasley"
The Tale of the three brothers
Snatchers snatching Hermione, Ron, Harry & Ginny
"Dragons! Bloody hell"
The Return to Hogwarts
"Blow it up? BOOM!"
The tear
The last thought
The final stand
The aftermath
Tags
"Mine"
Fantastic Authors and their book(s)
GUYS
For YOU

Snogging confessions

8K 151 102
By Ginny_weasley7

RE-edited 15/05/2016

Harry's POV

I heard Ginny's weeps of cry coming from beside the oak tree just near the lake. I slowly walked over cautiously but of course my foot came in contact with a twig which made noise. The snapping noise made Ginny jump wand in hand.

"Dean leave me alone, I'll hurt you" she threateningly said.

Sighing, "At least let me do it" I held my hand up in defeat.

Ginny smiled weakly at me and looked down. "Oh hey" Ginny wiped her eyes as best she could. My guilt started to bubble, if only I stopped Dean and Pavrati quicker. Ginny wouldn't be in bits.

"Ginny..." I started slowly. I have to tell her I knew about Dean cheating on her.

Ginny looked up with her big brown eyes staring into my green ones. My heart melted.

"I knew about Dean " she looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"What do you mean you knew?" Her voice sounding horsed.

"I saw them snogging at the dark side of the castle when I needed to clear my head from...."

She raised her brows at me and I suddenly felt really uncomfortable.

"Finish it Harry I deserve to know" Ginny pleaded.

"When I needed to clear my head, from...."

"Harry?" I was cut off from Cho speaking. What the heck? We're you not at Hogsmeade??! Damn you need to stop this! We can't pretend.

"Cho I was just talking to Ginny" I started dangerously.

Cho glared at me and Ginny stood up.

"What is this about " Ginny demanded. Folding her arms angrily.

"I'll tell her if you don't" I spoke.

Cho openly glared at me but I chose to ignore it.

"Ginny" I began--- "Cho and I aren't dating" I finished.

Ginny's eyes widened and her mouth opened a bit.

"We were in a 'fake' relationship, I was helping her to make someone jealous. I know we snogged that's because the person saw us and he got angry." I explained. "Why?" Ginny asked. "Stupid I know but I only agreed to help her so she could stop moping around. "

"Whose the guy?" Ginny asked.

"No one of your concern" Cho replied dangerously.

I glared at Cho.

"I'm going to go" with that Cho brushed past me. She was obviously heading towards the castle.

"Why didn't you tell me about Dean?"

"Because Ginny!!" I ran my hand through my hair frustrated.

"Because I thought that if I made him end it, you and him would be happy. Because he made you happy"

"I don't need another protective brother" Ginny glared. But I interrupted her again.

"I know but I was just trying to keep it away from you... You were happy with Dean... So I tried to end it for you" I explained once again. I hung my head ashamed.

Ginny's eyes softened and she sat beside me.

"Why?" Was all she said.

"Because I have feelings for you Ginny... " Ginny smiled. Which made me gulp.

"You like me?" She sounded not sure.

I hung my head and nodded at her.

"How long?"

"Since the end of the summer" I replied truthfully.

Ginny smiled for real this time and slowly leaned in. I caught on and I too leaned in. It felt like hours when our lips mashed against each other. Fireworks went off in my mind and my lips moved in sync with her's. Her lips tasted like strawberry lip gloss or something. I licked her bottom lip slowly and unsurely. Her lips parted and my tongue slid in. As I explore her mouth and earned quite a few moans from Ginny we pulled away. Because breathing is important? Right?

"Wow" I said after a while.

"Yeah " Ginny giggled.

Wait!!! Back up!! Did I ? Harry James Potter make out with Ginny Weasley??? No way!!! I pinched myself just incase his wasn't another dream. Ouch!  Heck yeah!!! I kissed her after of months of fantasying about it. Oh man it was amazing.

"May I?" I know I'm lame but oh well. Ginny nodded and slowly brought our lips together. And BAM, everything around me disappeared. My worries, fears, dreams and nightmares disappeared. My mind whirled over this one passionate kiss.

Pulling away was hard as I could kiss Ginny all day but I need oxygen.

"So where does this leave us?" Ginny blurted out.

"Would you do the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" I asked hopeful.

"Yes of course" Ginny replied excitedly.

I smiled and slowly reached for Ginny's hand. Her smooth soft caring hand in mine fitted perfectly in my big hand.

"So this is new" spoke a male voice way too familiar.

I looked behind me and there stood Dean Thomas.

"Get away" spat Ginny.

I stood up and walked over to Dean.

"Leave it " I spoke calmly.

"Dean get away now or else I won't think twice on letting my brother Ron after you" Ginny dangerously threaten.

Ginny's POV

I watched as Harry calmly spoke to Dean telling him to leave. Dean wouldn't move so I threw a threat a few times. What does he want??!! He has slept with every girls with the exception of me,my friends and Hermione, and he wants me!! Only for sleeping with you Ginny!! I told myself.

I was over the moon when Harry kissed me! Confessed he liked me and I found it so cute. To say he's a good kisser it would be an understatement.

It's my ultimate dream for Harry to actually like me back!

Who knew it would take Dean Thomas to cheat on me for him to actually notice me! With a huff I watched Dean slowly walk away.

Harry walked over to me and smiled. I smiled back and slowly leaned in. But as we were about to kiss of course my ignorant brother ruined the moment.

"Oi what's happening here?" Ron demanded.

Harry gulped beside me and started to speak when Ron did.

"Why were you about to snog my sister?" Ron's face turned red.

"Because I like her Ron" Harry defeated.

"Your just after coming out of a relationship kinda"

"Well it wasn't much of one" I snapped.

Ron nodded and shut his mouth.

"Yeah now would you excuse me Ron, Harry and I have things to do" with that I grabbed Harry's hand and we ran.

New update and well yeah the tables have turned. Harry and Ginny are together yessss. I know the kiss happened after the Quidditch match in the book and in the movie they kiss in the room of requirement I know like I said not all these things happened but I will stick to the story line as much as I can. Thanks guys!

Summery of the next chapter is,

Dean gets revenge!!

Dumbledore's job!

Slughorns Christmas party!

Cho ? Love potions? Romilda Vane? Lavender? What does this have to do with Harry?

Ginny_weasley7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 971 37
Sixth in the LOVED Series They all return to Hogwarts to re-live one more year of school. But the golden five has expanded! The two rival houses have...
1.1K 42 12
COMPLETED Third and final book of the Love As trilogy. Harry Potter fanfiction. 7th year (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows). War is inevitable, s...
2.9K 63 13
We now arrive to the sixth year of the events of the Half Blood Prince diving it in with the version of Harry and Hermione's universe where I will be...
14.2K 617 13
It's a year after the second wizarding war, Lord Voldemort has been defeated, Harry Potter has come back to Hogwarts to finish his final year of scho...